Men's Physique

Have anyone of you guys ever competed or know anyone that did in Men's Physique?
What drug stacks are you guys on?

I want to get to this look

Fucking reply to me cunts
Oh wait, no one fucking lifts here

fuck off cunt

They are on lower dosses of stuff like test/tren than the Olympia boys. They pretty much ONLY work for hypertrophy and they don't give a fuck about strength. Remember that in that picture, he is in god lighting, carbed up, and completely shredded. That look year-round is unobtainable by even top 1% enhanced athletes. Notice the small calves, they also don't work legs as nearly as they need to.

Wow

bleach injections 1xF

Annavar and winstrol faggot

Lol they do work legs dude stop with this meme

His calves aren't half bad m8

Fucking hell how old is the average Veeky Forumsizen?

[citation needed]

Check out Vitruvian physique on youtube, best content related to men's physique competitions.

What?
Isn't that guy natty though?

yeah, they really are. if he worked out his body proportionately, shit, hiking while rucking 50+lb packs will give you thick diamond calves. His look lean, but barely worked.

That's because his calves are highly inserted you can see decent thickess from the side wtf are you talking about

Are you parroting jason blaha?

I do men's physique.
If you do NPC literally everyone serious is on a stack. You won't get anywhere without roids. If you want to go natty there are drug tested competitions as well, those aren't NPC though.

Oh, nice

I know everyone is on a stack.
I just want to know what the average stack is to guess how much it would cost me.

Also how does training style differ from physique to bb'ing?

Any stage pics?

yes, that's the whole point. You can get a godlike men physique body being natty.

> this post
> not retarded

steroids cost a lot less money than you think

you shouldn't be allowed to post here senpai

your average normal intermediate lifter cycle costs around 250-350 depending on dosing and ancillaries. steroids are cheap bruh its keeping up with them and the work required to make and maintain gains.

Not really cheap if you're stacking tren,test,mast etc etc
Also don't forget the pharma AI and paying to get blood tests done

High tren low test and cutting agents/orals

nationally qualified NPC MP here. epistane and a quadstack prohormone with halodrol, super dmz, epistane and dhea. that's it. 2 pills per day, 2 six week cycles.

>halodrol, super dmz, epistane and dhea

What the fuck?
Why are you competing using pro hormones?

why not? they work.

They give you less results than actual gear and cost more than the real shit itself. So it's a lose lose situation
What do you look like? any stage photos?

Are you trying to fry your liver?

>more sides
>less benefits
retard

Meant for

This is a while ago, i'm not doing the free stuff anymore.

You look good dude
Are you or the dude on the prohormones?

>small calves
You lookin at the same picture m8?

>I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about

I'm. Thanks man

That guy was like 7th in this year's olympia. You're a fucking dumbass i hope this is bait.
His calves are great.

natty?

No
Pic related is what naturals doing physique look like

Mast, maybe tren, high doses of winny and anavar, t3 or dnp and the most obvious, test.

>they also don't work legs as nearly as they need to.

stop shilling yourself motherfucker.

So these guys don't mess with HGH/Tren right? Those are the two things that cause the infamous bubble gut righy?

The bubble gut is from all the insulin and massive amount of food

refer to

insulin is taken to counteract some HGH sides or something right?

what's the most normie cycle? tren/test during and nolvadex after?

lol so mad, if you think you can't look like that after 10 years then please by all means end yourself famalam.
Yep, they don't, also no insuline.

>Yep, they don't, also no insuline

There are no rules
Anyone can use whatever they want but usually they do use tren and hgh in the Olympia level.
Hell they even use tren in the national level

y'know, thats not half bad. are they actually natty or are they "natty". cause guy in the middle has a good goal bod

Legit natties you can tell from their size and overall look

>they also don't work legs as nearly as they need to.

Stupid faggot

you're actually a fucking retard never post again thanks bye

no penis havin....