Confido ICO - The easiest x100 you'll ever make

Let me break it down anons. I'll give you the facts, you can draw your own conclusions.

Confido ICO:

1). Useful product with e-commerce store integration in future.
2). Alpha release not far away.
3). Working with Chainlink.
4). A 1250 ETH cap ICO (they aren't greedy cunts)
5). Holding Confido tokens gives you a share of all transaction fees made through the platform.
6). Around $400k marketcap
7). x10 would be $4m marketcap
8). x100 would be $40m marketcap, where most ICOs only start.

You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

andkraft.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have a link ??

OP forgot to say that the whitelist is already going strong since early this morning, so forget it to get in early

Its still open

DELET

Interesting. Even a half useful product means easy gains. 400k cap is a joke

400k ICO. This is going to be the easiest pnd ever.

Confido.io

And for people saying delete, don't be so damn greedy. You could put 2 eth in and make 200-300. There's plenty of gains for everyone.

The remaining confido tokens will be sold as a free for all. And I'm willing to put 50ETH into it. If more people jump in then I'd have to buy it at market rate which I'd rather avoid.

>super low hardcap means it'll moon 1000x
>huh...where have i heard that one before?
ethbet 2.0

Con Fido?

Why do they want to con my dog?

Dogcists.

Looks like im the stage 2 ico. Might put some in. All my money is in metaverse though.

I don't want this to be ethbet round 2

Key difference being is that Ethbet as a project is absolute fucking garbage. It should have been clear as day to anyone with an IQ above 50 that Ethbet was never going anywhere.

Now put a good, globally useful platform together with a token purpose (revenue share of transaction fees) and a low, honest cap, and then you're cookin'.

Alpha within 2-3 months.

Integration with e-commerce store platforms shortly after. Download a plugin, few clicks, and any online shop can instantly offer decentralised escrow cryptocurrency payments.

Your choice, anons. I know what I'm doing.

faggot wait till its over

It sounds like us stage 2 people are going to have to fight with whales. Kinda disappointing.

ah fuck. Well if I could get in the chainlink ico I can get in this.

whats the max cap per person for stage 2?

Does this ICO have individual caps? If not I'm buying at least 10% of the available tokens.

team looks like a bunch of hobbyists

5 eth individual cap for stage 2 brah. Whale free.

> team full of white chads
> not a pajeet, chink, or cunt in sight

I'm all in

>5 ETH individual cap

How do you know whether your're stage 1 or two when registering?

Tell that to the people who were there for day 2 of 0x.

could this be used on the DN?

I'm not sold on this.

The video on their website gives an example of buying a laptop on ebay, paying with bitcoin and never getting it. So with Confido, the money is put into escrow until the smart contract detects that the package was delivered.

How is that going to help if the scammer simply sends the package sans laptop?

If you found out about it here you're in stage two.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU POST THIS ON BIZ THIS EARLY

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE NO JOKE

You'll get the email in a few hours. That or you can pm the dude on telegram your email and he'll tell you

>tfw when 601

no kyc and i can't find any info on their team members other than the website. looks fishy to me so i'll pass. good luck to those to to pitch in.

I'm not getting a confirmation email after registering... Anyone else?

Buyer puts the smart contract on hold and the funds don't release to the seller.

apparently there is a hold function if there is no product in the package or its broken. Then you have to send it back and get your money refunded...

The buyer can put the money on hold till he receives the product. In case the product delivered is legit, the buyer cannot withdraw the money on hold (in the smart contract). The system relies on people not being retardedly chaotic evil as to waste the money instead of just giving it to the seller, since the buyer cannot get it back anyway. The only way the money goes back to the buyer is if the seller "refunds" it so to speak.

I see, thanks for the answers. Not a perfect system but better than throwing bitcoins into the void.

Apparently Joost has been deleting accounts because some people got greedy. IIRC out of the initial 200, 87 were deleted. Just gotta hope for the best I guess. Free for all on stage 2 is gonna suck big time.

>tfw ~300

>they're accepting over 75 different cryptocurrencies
>escrow managed by "KRAFT & KRAFT, P.C." andkraft.com/
i'll pass, thanks

I made two accounts, looks like a nigga is getting the purge. Will have to piggyback off my friend who got in.

Damn, sketchy af

Could've easily said that it's your brother who registered with you. Some retards apparently made 8-10+ accounts so Joost has been deleting them.

yea looks a bit shady desu but as long as the token gets released it's gonna be an easy enough flip, 400K marketcap is retardedly low. risking 1 eth is good enough for me

Sage sage sage