FPH / FPS

Post yer fat hate here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fmwvOZbaTmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would anyone hate a fat person for simply existing? Grow up!

Rant time. My friend visited me (I live in a different country now) and brought his fat wife. Every Veeky Forums meme was true. She was lazy, entitled, disgusting, ate horribly and incredibly self-centered and rude. Pic related was from a few days ago when she was here, I saved it so I wouldn't have to type it out again.

She constantly complained about everything. She sweated and stunk. She had no patience and tried to rush us through everything she didn't want to do. The only times she didn't drag her feet were when we were going somewhere to eat or to sit down. The fastest I saw her move was after we had been walking around Disneyland all day and told her we were going to watch the night parade. As soon as we mentioned that she could sit during it and eat churros she practically jogged there. This cunt insulted my friends simply for being hotter than her even though they were incredibly nice and welcoming. She complained in every store that the sizes were too small, and said it was because "I have boobs", which is partially true, but neglects her enormous gut. She couldn't fit into a one size fits all and had to get a men's XL which barely fit.

I'm still mad about the way she treated people out here and the country in general. She was so bad even in a place known for hospitality I had others tell me they thought she was rude. I used to think Veeky Forums was a tad overdramatic about fatties but I've just been away from home so long I forgot exactly how terrible they are to be around. On the positive side she reinforced my diet and eating habits and I've lost a kilo in the short time since she left. I will never willingly associate with any hambeasts.

i hate fat people who complain about being fat

>pressure expressed in kg
Ahahah wow

not everything has to be precise all the time you autist

you know damn well what they mean and that's the only thing that matters

That pic can't actually be a thing... wtf.

›uses imperial

Made me shed a tiny tear.

>200kg minimum to prevent "smaller vehicles" from detonating

I call bullshit.
Most smaller vehicles have four wheels with the weight more-or-less evenly distributed. For one wheel to press with less than 200kg, the entire vehicle would have to weigh less than 800kg. Civilian cars weigh more than that.

Normal vehicles drive faster than a tank, thus lowering the direct pressure on the ground.

The mines are buried underground, not all of the force imparted on the ground by the wheel will go through the mine.

No, you don't understand. Saying a pressure of 200 kg makes no sense because it has to be relative to a surface. Is it 200 kg per squared cm? m? dm? If you're too dumb to understand a concept as simple as pressure you have no right to make fun of others

That's already accounted for, supposedly

This. It isn't immediate pressure, but pressure dispersed throughout ~1' of dirt.

The person who wrote this has no idea that a person in full combat gear and carrying a bit extra weight that is perfectly normal in a combat situation will trigger this with a direct step on the mine. Even when buried.
t: Work at FDF

It's almost sad how desperate these people are to look good in the laziest way possible that they'll do dangerous shit like leave on bandages like that overnight.
Pic related is a "how to get up to one inch off your waist overnight"
Would this count as fat hate since she isn't really fat?

>Force exerted on firing mechanism equivalent to 200kg in standard earth gravity ie. approximately 1.962kN.
>If you put 200kg on it it will explode.
There are you happy now you fucking autist?

that's "retards who cant be bothered going to the gym" hate

If you need to fit a little better in a dress I can see why something like this would be done. It's not like you can actually lose an inch permanently in one day.

It's probably safer just to layer on some shapewear though

youtu.be/fmwvOZbaTmM

Jesus Christ it's pressure not force! Pressure is force/surface. It's like saying a car moving at the speed of 45m, if you don't say the amount of time it takes (s, min, hour) it doesn't make sense because speed is space/tme

>tfw forgot to activate abs
Not gonna make it.

What the fuck am I looking at? How is that supposed to work?

Dehydration, I think

Where the fuck were all the fat genetics in the past?
Is this like the x men and we have a whole mutant generation of fatties?

What is fat to Veeky Forums? personally, i'd say 7 and over is the actual part it becomes 'fat' and not just 'overweight/curvy' and unnacceptable

Do they realize corset training exists?

That isn't exactly fair. The dirt would take away some of the pressure, so detonation weight would actually be higher.

>lose weight
>finally get the thigh gap of my dreams
>finally lost the huge thighs and butt holding me back
>start seeing "thicc" everywhere
>start seeing all these women stay over weight tier and walk around with no gap
>I am now eating disorder

>finally lost the huge thighs and butt holding me back
Squats could have prevent this. Serves you right for ignoring them.

'thicc' is a meme word. i'd take thigh gap over thicc any day.

squats are memes

I get so mad just reading this, just absolute subhuman scum. What kind of human is your friend to get along a piece of shit like that?

No way, that's just a shit scale

1 and 2 are anorexic
3 and 4 are ideal
5 has a gut starting because the drawings are retarded, would be ok if it wasn't for that
6 - 9 are overweight.

I'm not flat. I'm just complaining that women are walking around with their thighs nastily running together

>tfw fat thighs that rub together
>tfw chubby gross belly
>tfw trying to lose weight for dat thigh gap and flat tummy but BF likes girls with chub

Will I ever win

standing up too difficult?

Thicc is a fad, a degenerate one at that. Slender is the standard for sexy and has been for thousands of years. Keep working out and maintain your thigh gap, it will attract the kind of man you want to be around.

Can't the average fitizen set of the mine by jumping on it?

Dump the boyfriend. He is holding you back. Don't bother replying or trying to turn this thread into a pity party - right now you are a fat piece of shit and until you change that you deserve nothing but derision.

Seems like a cheap hollywood flick

)))being this new

Lose weight you fat fuck

Holy shit go back to MPA, you retard

thicc is just something fattie lovers say to downplay the fact that their fetish is disgusting

Working on it, I'm down to 115 now but still sloppy and skinnyfat as fuck

Thighs rubbing together is one of the most annoying things about being fat. Glad I don't have to live with that and all the other shit anyomre. If you're willing to put up with that to please your bf then you deserve to die at age 50 from a heart attack.

What is MPA? Care to clarify and explain why anything I said was wrong?

Everything over 5 I wouldn't slam, same goes for 1.

So I gained some weight a while back (and lost it by now) but my thighs used to chafe a very little bit. Just started on SL, but is there a chance that squatting 3x5x5 a week will make my thighs so big that they chafe again? Guy btw, just hate the feeling.

I'm crying

3, 4, 5 are 'normal', everything else is unhealthy.

Its normal for a fit girl to have their thighs touching. What's not normal is when they're raping each other to start a wildfire. Fit girls have the "triangle " at the top, above the muscle. If your thighs don't touch, you're not fit, you're just skinny/skinnyfat

Are u 4'10 or something? At 115 ur thighs shouldn't be starting a wildfire. You must be an abnormally high amountnof bf% and no muscle. The number on the scale means little to nothing about body comp/how you look (assuming withing normal.range)

3-5 ate normal 6 is borderline acceptable on case by case basis

I'm a professionally diagnosed autist that's been through a lot of behavioral therapy. I can act pretty normal all the time, have a good job and make a good living, but sometimes there can be things that make me revert. One happened at a party I went to:

>drinking in the corner to alleviate enough of my loner autistic tendencies before going out into the fray
>hambeast, estimated 250~270 lbs @ ~5'2", starts closing in on me
>god dammit no this is my personal time fucking stop
>she tries twerking on me
>don't like this invasion of personal space during me time
>don't like impromptu socialization of any kind when I'm in the process of getting drunk
>REALLY don't like being touched without warning
>this cocktail of circumstances forces me into autist mode
>shove the most prominent part of her near me, her ass, as hard as I can
>still had beer in my hands
>my autist panic strength sent her a good couple feet away from me and her ass is covered in beer while she's face-down
>she gets up
>saunters that short distance over to me while losing breath
>feel like she's going to try to touch me again
>leapfrog over her
>slip on what must've been a combination of her swear and beer from when she hit the floor
>fall on my back
>get up immediately and take off my shirt because the unwelcome sensation of beer/sweat is making my autist panic worse
>start trying to dance my way through the crowd like all this was intentional
>get to front porch outside of party house, sit down to regain composure
>fatty followed me all the way there
>right behind me
>god mother fucking dammit
>she puts her hand down my pants
>stranger danger
>I grab her arm and judo flip her onto the porch stairs
>have to pay for stairs
>she doesn't quite remember what happened
>my shoulders hurt like a bitch the whole week
>have to try to actively forget this moment every time I talk to a fatty from now on

Why

three looks a little too boney, but thats probably from the Hi Resolution Art

I'm 5'3, just very soft and flabby

At that height and weight you should be just fine. If youre still chubby at those stats you need to work on recomping your bodyfat into muscle, not making the number on the scale go down. Losing weight will not automatically mean your losing actual fat, you'll likely get more flabby/lose more muscle if you continue to "lose weight"

>making excuses for yourself acting like a doofus
>my disease took over and made me do _____!!!!

If you weighed 200 lbs, you'd need to jump about 4 feet in the air (91kg and 120cm in non-burgerland units) and land completely on the mine itself to set it off.

Post pics bb

>yfw you keep applying toner without ab activating applicator

So if you do those kind of jumps that olympic height jumpers do (they reach shit like 2m, 120cm should be fesible) and do a WWE elbowdrop landing you'll set it off?

Today I learned how I want to die.

I've been getting better at avoiding acting like that, but some situations still catch me off guard.

It does make me feel better if I'm actually just a doofus and I've overcome my autism. It's definitely a step up.

the guy judo threw a hambeast show some respect

Do you want to fuck blacks? Because no one else says thicc seriously

If you can jump that high while ensuring that your total mass is distributed completely on the mine, you'd set it off. And by that I men you need to land completely on your feet, straight up from the ground. An elbow drop probably wouldn't set it off unless the mine was as long as your body, otherwise I think like 20% of your bodymass would not be focused on the mine

Yeah, 3 is normal for womanlets and teen girls

This is the description on their website. It's also listed under "cellulite and stretchmarks" so it's more of a skin product i think. But fatties wont bother to read anything more than the name i'll bet.

shit forgot pic

No need to be racist. I'm black and I hate fat chicks.

>it's another "we sell you sugarwater but it only works with penicillin" episode

>Do you want to fuck blacks?
Who doesn't?

Better than the same white chicks you see every day. It's called vanilla for a reason.

>sets AC to freezing and claims it feels good

>worked in a pharmacy as a temp cashier
>technicians and pharmacist get to wear coats over their uniforms
>back of the store is freezing, co-workers comment about my lips turning purple and the goose pimples on my arms
>start going in either wearing a sweater or something like a cardigan to wear over my shirt, store manager that's the same height and twice my weight makes comments that the temperature feels great

I hate how sexy she thinks she is

heres a little bit of hope for yall

Vanilla flavor best flavor

As jaded as I may be, stories like this warm my cold little heart every time

Sorry. I fucked up a lot. I didn't get good sleep and I'm also hungover, so I can't into FBD right now.

If you suspended the mine in a way that there was no normal force from the ground, you'd need to jump over 7 feet (220 cm) to generate enough force to get the mine to activate at 200 lbs of weight. Depending on the vertical displacement on the landing (e.g. what surface the mine is on to prevent it from going deeper), you may need less height. You'd still need to land on it with the totality of your mass, but that's what my numbers are getting me.

ITT: times you trolled fatties IRL
>go to watch Suicide Squad to make my mom freak
>notice all of the popcorn monkies (theatre clean up staff) are fat
>thinking of a way to prank them as I walk into my kino screening
>one of the gimp seats is open (basically padded toilet seats where the regular cinema seat should be, you're supposed to put a bucket the cinema gives you under it so literal retards can piss and shit while watching films, one is on each side all the way back in the nosebleed seats so they don't bother people)
>load up on snacks with my EBT card; popcorn, nachos, hotdogs, burgers, sodas, mini pizzas, Milk Duds, the works
>claim my comfy gimp seat
>"in with the new, out with the old" non-stop for the entire duration of the film, have half a mind to think I'm pissing and shitting beverages and food I ate earlier in the film
>film's over, get up to leave
>I forgot to get a bucket
>big mucousy turds running down an aisle turned into a slip-'n'-slide of piss and spilled soda (and a tiny little bit of blood, I don't get enough fiber)
>big box of plain nachos I didn't eat (because the meat and cheese was on the nachos on the top) falls out of my lap and spills all over the place
>try to catch it and accidentally knock the rest of my soda over
I'd hate to be the one who had to clean that up, they probably closed that theater for the rest of the day and lost thousands of dollars on canceled screenings.

Patrician taste

>notice theatre staff is fat
>snuck a couple 32 oz brewski into the theater
>no longer wanted them so I slowly pour them down on the floor in front of me
>the entire concrete floor cascades down except for a strip of carpet across the theater by the entrances so the beer went all the way to the carpet
>starting to smell by the end of the movie
>carpet is squishy when we leave

>go to only cinema in my state that doesn't enforce the "no singles policy"
>buy ticket, go into theatre, open my ziploc bag full of snow crab meat
>sit down in seat, strap myself in, when suddenly I realize I forgot to bring butter for my sweet, succulent crab meat
>jingle theater service bell, fat as fatass server comes by and sees me sitting in my seat, mouth watering, holding out my hands for my complimentary butter packet
>he seems upset and says that I rang the bell too loud
>offers me a small packet of margarine for $1.99, says they "don't serve butter at this chain anymore"
>got so upset that after the showing I hid leftover crab meat inside the theater vents
>go back two weeks later
>worst smell I've ever encountered
>weeks pass by and eventually the theater closes

And I'm glad it happened, too. Fucking fatties.

>tripfag
>into the trash it goes

The US military has used metric for quite some time now senpai.

I call bulshit, even if you had a bucket then the stench would be overwhelming

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>10 minute bathroom intermission in the middle of Batman v Superman
>dump soda on some fat guy's seat while he's gone

This gave me a bit more hope in humanity...

>get to theater bathroom
>poop scissors which are normally attached to a chain like pens at banks sitting on top of the toilet paper dispenser
>go to take a shit
>someone took the poop scissors from my stall
>have to flush without using poop scissors
>clog toilet
>toilet overflows
>get up and go to the lobby
>see toilet water coming out of bathroom
>go see my movie

>Sitting here listening to dad slurp down more calories as a snack then I will eat in a day.

Who /livingwithfats/ here?

You know the sound.

> poop scissors

literally what?