Link

shill this for me annon, why should i even consider it

The oracle problem isn't real. Link literally has no reason to exist.

Shill this to me too guys, I want to go all in but am scared from the FUD here. MOMMMYYYYYYY

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Link.

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Yes this.

Bitcoin revolutionized the financial system by making it decentralized and self verified.

Ethereum added smart contracts that automatically completed upon meeting conditions and self verified

LINK is the next step by connecting smart contracts with real world data. Meaning that banks/companies/stores/IRL material can all be factored into smart contracts now.

Just wish people kept dumping LINK so I could buy more.

I've noticed this 3 tier evolution of crypto too

Me too, also think LINK is the next step in the evolution.
People gotta be retarded not buying it right now.

How many lambos do you have now?

None?

Ok then buy link

This. You know what happens to the people that fuck up contracts right now? They get fucking sued. There is no fucking problem. I can't believe I fell for this link bullshit.

Guys, don't be deluded. LINK is a good coin, but stronger competitor may come up in any second. LINK is definitely not the last one and most likely not the best one. Crypto is still in the baby phase and expect more and more projects trying to tackle 'the oracle problem'. Don't get emotional about any of your coins and don't be greedy.

I was scared off of the FUD for about two weeks. Tried to hold IOTA, then got into NEO margin trading.

Then I did some reading, saw past the FUD, and threw my entire roll into this shit. I've still been margining it, but only to have a bigger hold pile. I've actually lost total USD value (slightly) on my roll, but I'm up a decent % in terms of actual LINK, so when the moon mission lands, I'll be in better standing.

Godspeed Anons

link has been in works for several years now, it has that much of a headstart. It is literally one of the most solid projects out there

Maybe, but I'm sure there's a ton of similar unannounced projects we're not aware of yet. Once they come up, nobody knows what link price will be. Enjoy your gains (I am), but have a plan b.

This guy I agree with. Sergey keeps making this big thing about how contracts get changed in some sinister way. What the fuck is he talking tabout? Your ass gets sued if you start changing that shit on your own. Objective measures are the only possible thing too, I just don't know seems like a lot of risk. I'm in it but we'll prob lose a lot

It's way overvalued right now, it'd be foolish to buy in right now

They have solved the Oracle Problem.

Also the creator of Bitcoin is on their team.

Also they're working with the biggest fucking banking system firm.

Like, Do you hate money? Buy High, Sell Low? Fucking BUY Link while it's on a dip.

You fuckers said the same thing when Antshares / NEO was $4.

How did that work out for you?

When is a good time to buy LINK? Should I wait for it to go cheaper?

Is the potential of buying it 10% cheaper worth the risk of missing the moon for you?

Where do you margin trade link?