Veeky Forums I am so happy right now

Veeky Forums I am so happy right now.
Today I received a letter from my health insurence in which they stated that they pay for the costs of my gyno operation.
I saved like 2000€ now.
Fuck this feels good.

Picture kind of related.

Cool!

I know it is kind of a blogpost, still I am so happy for finally getting this through I had to tell that somebody.
I love you Veeky Forums.

> TFW live in UK
> TFW £3000+ for gyno surgery

Happy for you OP.

Doesn't UK also have good health insurence?
Germany here.

How bad is your gyno?

If you mean the NHS they consider it cosmetic, so you have to pay.

Unless you convince them it is fucking with your mental health.

Pretty pathetic that it's easier to get breast implants on the NHS than gyno surgery.

Only for fatties.

Like the picture I posted.
It is not the worst kind, but still annoying and obviously prominent.

If it is just fat, they consider it cosmetic here too.
But since mine is actually gyno (thus the risk of breast cancer in males is higher) it is a necessarity to get it removed.

Funny here it is the opposite, if you are fat they tell you, you should at first lose weight.

>Pretty pathetic that it's easier to get breast implants on the NHS than gyno surgery.
That's sad. I mean, even trannys could easily hop on estrogen therapy and they'd probably pay it happily.

only of you're a towelhead immigrant with no income

>If it is just fat, they consider it cosmetic here too.
>But since mine is actually gyno (thus the risk of breast cancer in males is higher) it is a necessarity to get it removed.

I have actual gyno, lumps that are sensitive/painful, feels like my nipples are bruised quite often

They weren't interested

Have you tried to mention your mental health issues because of it?
Still not interested?

Nice flip phone faggot.

Still not interested, I hate wearing t-shirts in public (depends on the material, finding a tshirt that looks good and covers your gyno is almost impossible)

I wear fucking jackets and sweaters when it's hot out

My doctor just said it's quite common/normal and it can go away on it's own

The NHS has a set of guide lines to follow and you can't really go off script. It's either Yes / No with funding.

If you have a physical problem like a broken bone, failing organ or terminally sick then the care is world class.

If you have psychological problems or cosmetic problems fucking with your mental health then they will refuse to fund it point blank.

>Still not interested, I hate wearing t-shirts in public
I feel you, have the same problem.
I hope I can finally get it fixed real soon, just need an appointment for the operation.

>hot
>in the UK

I love you too, user.

that's a pretty big fucking shame, I'm going to the doctor this week to talk about it, maybe there is some hormone treatment available to try until i save up GBP for surgery (will take fucking years don't know if I won't end up cutting my nipples off myself ffs}

great, that's 2000€ that should have gone towards serious surgery for someone who really needed an operation

hope you're happy you selfish cunt

> Implying that you have a moral responsibility for other human beings not in your social circle.

Doesn't fix your shitty effeminate genetics though bro.

>great, that's 2000€ that should have gone towards serious surgery for someone who really needed an operation
Everybody who really needs a surgery gets a surgery. We arent poor you ;)

>implying I am effeminate