Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums.
Im tryig to get into cryptocurrency after years of the stock market. Is there a guide on here to starting? What is the platform you use to invest in currencies. Thanks in advance.
>inb4 "a thread died for this"

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/p/1x-BTC-Coin-Art-Collection-Bitcoin-Coin-Gold-Plated-Physical-Collectible-Gift/10003359992?iid=271953420353
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy high sell low

Thanks mate, now all I need to know is what that platform you guys use to exchange currency is.

it depends on your country which one you will have the easiest time with

PM me and I will send you a physical address. Mail me your investment in cash and I will mail you bitcoins in return. I coin each for the prevaling market rate. ebay.com/p/1x-BTC-Coin-Art-Collection-Bitcoin-Coin-Gold-Plated-Physical-Collectible-Gift/10003359992?iid=271953420353

American.

Ok!

years of trading in the stock market... asks which country he lives in and replies with

>American

wtf lol

You sure showed me. Never said I was an an aficionado, nor smart.

what is wrong with this? srs question?

Are you one of those beaners who thinks he's "American" because he lives in South America?

American isnt a country

kys

American is a language not country you fucking retard.

too happy to, I love my life unlike most of you phags

no, American isn't a language you fucking retard

Im literally just stating my nationality when asked what country I live in, since you can temporarily live in a country you dont permanently reside in, which seems like a valid case for me considering I lived in Australia for 2 years. Dont you have some money to lose, instead of being a cunt?

valid point, user

OP, just set up either of the following

Option 1)

Coinbase/GDAX.. have bank wire/deposit to GDAX exchange from coinbase... fairly easy/lot less fees doing it htis way, deposits generally take like 4-7 days, wires take 1 day at most.

Option 2)

Poloniex/Tether.to ... This option requires a lot more paperwork and identification but allows you to cash out way bigger profits get USDT on tether and transfer it to Poloniex and exchange it to whatever currency you want

buy bitcoin or ethereum on coinbase, hold these coins or send to another exchange (like bittrex or binance) to trade for altcoins. for altcoins keep checking Veeky Forums for new coins being shilled and research them, check if they seem legit.

Option 2 also takes longer for verification, so maybe start with 1 and later get setup with 2 if you're going to make big withdraws

Thanks for legit advice, I've heard that Coinbase has high fees, how high are we talking about?

how does one acquire the new memecoin LINK?

2% to get in, 2% to get out to cash.
i've heard gdax is cheaper a few times but i think people were talking about trades, not fiat conversion.

binance

>platform
Stopped reading right there. Why don't you go back to your robinkek generals and enjoy your 2-3% """massive""" gains?

fuck off boomer faggot go back to the stockmarket stockboi normie trash

Practice sending small amounts to and from various wallets and exchanges until you are comfortable with the process so you don't fuck up and lose your coins

Funny thing is these retards actually believe "American" is a language. As a fellow trader, these people are a cancer.

From the top of my head

1. Buy high,sell low
2. Always bet against btc, king of shitcoins
3. Wallets in exchange are multi-currency wallets, it means you can send and receive any kind of currency from your main BTC wallet. Do not mistake them with offline wallets addresses. Those ones only accept same type currencies for each address
4. Daytrading is the smart and fast way of making money. A dozen 1% profit trades on an exchange are better than just 10% and your funds locked for months
5. Use extensions with etherdelta for faster trading/compatibility
6. Most ICOs are a scam. Dont waste your time.

>
>what is wrong with this? srs question?
>Are you one of those beaners who thinks he's "American" because he lives in South America?
Are you mentally challenged?

Its gonna be fun to see all the pink here when crypto has a major crash