Posture

So Veeky Forums
How does one fix the cave-man posture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
t-nation.com/training/neanderthal-no-more-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so you're the third one in? quit sucking cock for starters

Don't sit. Not ever. Fucking flintstone your car if you have to, sitting down WILL RUIN YOUR POSTURE. All standing, all the time.

>quit sucking cock for starters
realistic suggestions please

>fucking flintstone your car

my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

>sitting down WILL RUIN YOUR POSTURE.

>he doesnt sit in half or full lotus

Swimming helps. Also hanging from your hands or legs helps stretch your spine.

anyone tested this? ive seen a similar video years ago

Fpbp

I legit would like to know this. Got a shitty office job now and I want a backup plan for when my face decides to start hanging out with my feet

Foam roll your thoracic spine
Rehab scapular retraction
Conscious effort

if you are like the middle one or the right one you have the same problem I have
used to have the opposite before, as I had a high lumbar curvature that is commonly called as lordosis
I overcorrected the curvature and now I have the same problem as the pic, but not so extreme
here is how you fix it:
strengthen your whole core (abs, lumbar, glutes)

Hamstrings stretches are necessary, tight hamstrings are the reason your lumbar bend probably does not bend so much so your upper back tends to compensate by bending

Stretch calves, flexible calves are needed to properly stretch them hams

Sitting down does ruim your posture but only if you do it wrong. You should google the ischius bones and learn how to sit on them, most people just sit with the cóccix and ruim their posture.

No need to stretch quads right now, they are probably overextended,stretching them will put more pressure on them hams. Only start stretching them when you feel your hams and calves are getting more flexible.

Im currently fixing it and I will tell you that stretching the hams is the most important part, do it everyday if you can, twice a day.

I had caveman posture from highschool to college. I feel that it was just a sort of habit of mine since I played a lot of vidya back then. Did some core exercises and planking and constantly reminding myself to straighten my back often. I still hunch when I am alone but if there is a lot of people around me I go chest out military posture.

I used to see people with shoulders rolled forward all the time back in high school

How the fuck do you fuck yourself up at such an early age?

easy, carrying a backpack full of books, playing video games, sitting all day at school, etc.

Here is a possible solution

>work hard at job
>get out of matrix cubicle and get promoted to owning an office
>invest into a fancy table that you can turn into a standing table with a press of a button
>work while standing unless you get a visitor

But I did all of that, and literally did nothing but play vidya in my spare time but I never had any problems like that

Heck, I'm actually more limber than most other guy I've met

t-nation.com/training/neanderthal-no-more-1

5 part series that 100% completely explains everything you need to know

You might just be subconsciously switching positions regularly to keep yourself from going stiff

That's the dream.

I've already stacked my monitor and shit up on filing boxes, my waste bin, books and shit, I think it pisses people off that i'm standing over all the cubicles so I'm trying to prepare for when they force me to stop.

Not going down without a fight, but it's going to happen. I just need a way out that doesn't involve me actually being good enough at this job to get promoted

jesus its not that hard, just stretch until you can do proper frontsquats, then do lots of frontsquats and heavy snatch pulls, just fucking build your upper back