Tfw one week in

tfw one week in.

Other urls found in this thread:

goonlifter.wikispaces.com/Alfalfa's Moderate to Advanced - Size & Strength Routine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TFW entirely untrained except legs which are novice

Thought my row was weak but I guess not
8 months in

Training 2 years, started at 6'2 130 lbs. Bulked up to 210, now at 190 lbs

what site is this

Where can I find this site you are using?

This is reddit.com/Veeky Forums.fit

symmetric strength

Last year I was intermediate. Reached proficient this spring and switched to a powerlifting routine and am now advanced.

>tfw 5 points away from exceptional
Feels good

Kys

Finally got to completely Advanced with a little exceptional after about 33 months

>tfw everything is novice
This is soul crushing

mostly untrained, subpar at chins, novice at squat & ohp

I'll take it after two months, I only just started training chins last week

>tfw you're 6 months in and it's a mix of untrained/novice

just fuck my shit up senpai

I fell for the squat meme

just keep lifting brah

We're all gonna m-make it

>2 years
>still weak

Post body

This thread really made me feel good about myself. Started out cutting for 16 weeks, since then 8 weeks of leanbulking and everything is intermediate.

tfw 1 month in.

How did I fuck up so bad?

4 months in, 6'1 160 lbs
I row more than I squat lmao

trex mode on

I look stronger than I really am but then again I never lift for stats so maybe these numbers could be different.
5'11" @ 215 lbs

Tfw

160 deadlift
95 bench press
55 overhead press
95 squat

Not even subpar, how is this even even?

Here's pic

here

i made more gains than you, you started off fat as fatass already with muscle while i had to add 70 lbs of muscle

kill yourself

>tfw 3 months in an proficient

*off

weight?

I fucking know that feel

6'2 130lbs? What the actual fuck?

ahah that's 3 months training stay jelly you filthy dead ends

just do SS properly you shits it's not hard I'm not even that talented

DETROIT

>too much of a retard to post properly

Yeah, I know I had a good strength base. I always was one of the physically stronger kids in high school, but it feels good knowing I wasn't just an average dude in a weak environment. Can't I feel good about that?

starting losting weight with cardio about 1 and a half years ago, and starting lifting at a deficit 6 months ago.

>intermediate lifts at 6 months
You're overweight, nothing to feel proud of

Nothing wrong with that mate. Mirin your genetics. Like the other guy, started from hyper skelly mode. 5'9" 115. People would say my chest would fucking cave inwards instead of out cus of how little mass there was.

2 years in and my lifts are barely above yours at intermediate.

Are we assuming everyone is rounding to 1lb / 1kg?
I always rounded this to 10kg because I don't have lower than 5kg plates, but that changed the scores.

i squat a full 110 lbs less than you and deadlift 50 lbs less than you for 3x5 and 1x5 but bench more and ohp the same

I'm not sure which of us is more pathetic

25 days on ss with a cut.
Is this good enough?

Just ride out the rest of your noob gains. You should be able to ride them to proficient.

Time for SS

>tfw two intelligant to lift

hello fellow turqoise toucan

>6months in

upper body day was supposed to be a meme

what happened?

what would lifting 14kg per dumbbell on standing dumbbell OHP for 3x6 equal for barbell OHP more or less?

>dip: 195lbs added

damn that is truly exceptional

>tfw curlbro

Who here /training to become a flying squirrel/

i do this goonlifter.wikispaces.com/Alfalfa's Moderate to Advanced - Size & Strength Routine

manlets have it a lot easier with this thing

weight?

>tfw no matter what you do your calves will forever remain grey

goal body right there desu

damn you look strong as fuck, what are you lifts?

probably like 35kg idk.

just OHP, it's a fun exercise anyway.

>Can't I feel good about that?
Not if you keep crying like a little bitch every time someone give you shit lol

power cleans get them coloured breh

no it doesn't

Doesn't matter how high your power cleans are, they stay grey

Not op, but I was 6' 125 lbs. Had gluten allergy. Couldn't figure why I didn't gain weight, literally shit it all out.

I do them with dumbbells because I have no barbell and it requires more stabilization from other muscles, and I enjoy it anyway, my 2nd favorite exercise after pull ups

think it might be bugged, when i select all the lifts I do + power cleans they get highlighted

are you arnold pressing or just doing a normal shoulder press? because an arnold press is basically the dumbbell version of the OHP.

How do I into balanced mode, guys? I've been doing SL for about 4 months and this gives me a symmetry score of 65.

Do things for yourself instead of always religiously following a routine
Increase pressing volume

Yates rows don't count.

same here friend

the rows dont realy count

I hear the word "volume" a lot when people talk about stalling - do I just Bench on rest days? Do I lower the weight and go 3x12 or something? I've been doing DB bench on the days where I don't bench; it doesn't seem to help a lot but I do get really sore afterwards compared to BB Bench.

I do proper Pendlays. Fully tensed hamstrings and back parallel to the floor. Why would I even lie about a

>not following a proven routine from someone with years of experience
This is the worst advice desu. Always follow a good routine but you can make some adjustments to accessory lifts based on your needs and goals.

3x3
drop weight
3x5
drop weight
3x8
then do as many as possible down to just the bar without rest

Do this with bench and OHP on seperate days
Might want some delts work too to assist your OHP, try side raises and go light and slow.

Taking a day out from your routine for a volume or strength day that's also been tried and proven is absolutely fine
If he's plateauing on many lifts he obviously needs to switch things up a bit and then carry on

Sounds strangely like crossfit but I guess I can't go wrong being a newb lifter.

I don't like posting pictures of myself online, but I'll tell you I don't look very toned. I'm at about 18% bodyfat and I have a bit of a gut, so while people can definitely tell I lift, I'm not defined.
195 lbs at 5'8"
Yeah, I guess so, but I've never actually attempted that much, it's just the estimated 1RM.
Last time I did dips a few days ago I was at 110lbs for 8 reps.

>tfw training for 2.5 years

>Sounds strangely like crossfit
You still have to do the rest of your routine, just replace your bench/OHP with that
You can still do both on the same day too, just lower the weight for one and do the volume for the other.

Okay, I'll try that. Thanks man.

fuark forgot pic

london?

Why would you do this to yourself?

i dont like squatting

How do I into Vision-mode?

Rate me plz
I'm a bit fat so chinups are tough

5'10" 185
3 years lifting with like six months total of serious discipline mixed in there

I can almost guarantee you're not using proper form and full ROM

You look like you're short.

ONE DAY

kek you look like some african country flag

2 months in. 5 more lbs on the back squat and untrained no more.

> chewing 2pl8

GET ON SS NOW REEEE

What the fuck? Is everyday bench day for you?

Tris are too underdeveloped to be bench; probably lying about dips or something.

Two weeks in.

Forgot to mention I'm 6'1", 355lbs.

Because I'm a female and I lift more than you

dem curls bro