That first sip of the day

>that first sip of the day

Every sane person with any common sense would avoid this garbage

>Drinks Monster or any other energy drink
>Not white trash

Pick 1

why

>says the lunkhead as he mixes up a heavy metal laden protein shake, fortified with preworkout supplements containing exactly the same ingredients, lurking the cheating fraud threads and considering pinning

best post.

did you make 3 threads in two days about this shit? what do you want from us, just drink it if you fucking want, we're not your mommy you don't need our permission. but don't come crying when you realise you're spending hundreds monthly and your get cardiac arrythmia

>caffeine and herbs are bad

>taking a shit ton of test and fucking with my muscles (including smooth and cardiac muscle) is totally okay

but to be unbiased, caffeine isn't terrible for you but it does put a lot of strain on your nervous system. it's known to lead to hypertension, severe anxiety, unnecessary fatigue (after the rush is done), and even a constant feeling of impending doom if ingested too often. not to mention it's a diuretic so you're dehydrating yourself and putting a lot of strain on your kidneys, liver, etc.

so be careful kiddos, a glass of water right out of bed has been shown to be almost as good as a cup of black coffee in terms of energy

do i smell a new strong meme rising?

should i invest big in monsterfirstsip or is it just a fad?

I'm drinking some matcha right now. It's from China. I'll probably get lead poisoning but at least I get antioxidants.

>that first sip of the day

>dat first sip of the day

>z๐–†t first zip of th๐–Š d๐–†y

>that last sip of the ever

>no crustaceans

DROPPED

fuck i am tryna get off them

Drinking monster energy or having to drink one atleast one a day is honestly the most normie fucking thing to do

>tfw a | b sip of the day

jesus christ is this a shoop?

i have one every day for breakfast

If a genie gave me that right now I would down that shit.

retarded sweetcorn toothed retard

>actually ingesting processed food
enjoy early death, worse health in every possible way, and dna damage

REEE

I work in a call center part time, when I'm not studying, Every fat fucking girl and pot bellied gamer guy in the place seems to drink 3 of these things a day.

cause their insulin sensitivity is beyond fucked

Lets fucking go boys

Sometimes I'm really glad we don't have this shit in Finland

These monsters are actually fucking amazing. Ive tried to find a good energy drink, id try a different one every couple weeks and always be like meh :/

But yall fucking nailed it with this shit. Its smooth AF, juicy.. brehs.

no, but the photo doesn't show how massive it is. it's 1L.

"Every sane person with any common sense would avoid this garbage", he said, taking a sip from his coffee cup.

I don't drink Monster, but I will drink Rockstar.

I posted in your other iteration of this same thread the other day. I'm a bicycle road racer. On race-day mornings, I'll drink a Rockstar energy punch (240mg caffeine) when I get out of bed, eat breakfast, then drink another regular Rockstar in the car on the way to the race. That, plus a small handful of N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, a thorough warmup on the bike, and I'm focused like a laser, ready to put out 150% for the duration of the race. Coffee just doesn't cut it for this purpose, and in fact upsets my stomach a little if I'm going to ride hard.

All that being said you shouldn't drink this stuff on a daily basis, if for no other reason than you'll develop a tolerance to it over time, then you'll want to drink more of it to get the same effect. Drink it when you need it the most, and lay off the caffeine the rest of the time, so when you do drink it, it'll do what you intended.

Love this meme desu

awww yea

Whoa whoa whoa

What is you doin bruh!?

You gotta get the 0 calorie 0 sugar one..

it is bruh

wait it has 5 calories my bad

>tfw first sip with your cookies