Olympia 2016 - doesn't count bc Kai not there

Exactly how many Italians did this dude suck off?

How is it even good for the sport that they keep forcing the Phil meme? Honestly the Kai underdog was their chance to reach a wider audience, not this bullshit Chosen One noise

Reason I didn't give a shit about Olympia this year or last is because who the fuck didn't predict that this nigger wouldn't win AGAIN.

Phil was obviously better than the others though. The real bullshit was Big Ramy getting 4th place and Shawn Rhoden 2nd.

How does he keep winning? He looksl like shit.

what a scam of a show
phil looked like shit

He lets the judges Phil his Heath if you know I mean

Just look at the dwarfing happening here.

I would say rami looks the best in this picture. Maybe they just have jungle fever

What the helll ramy looks the best here

Did you fucking retards not even watch the show?

I fucking hate Phil Heath too but he definitely brought the best physique last night whether you want to admit it or not

Just look at his back.

damn thats a golem
yeah commentary guy was saying how phil used to have a shitty back now its GOAT

this. until his back lat spread fades he will be mr olympia

The commentators was a fucking dumbass and has no idea what he was talking about the entire night

Actual shit I heard last night the dude said Justin instead of Josh, then DJ the actual commentator who deserved to be there corrected him and he said

"Yea sorry there's a lot of G's here tonight"

Dude legit had autism

phil heath was actually better this time around.

the real crime was the classical physique.

that shit would've caused an outrage if it wasn't such a worthless division.

THIS. Fucking hate the guy but he was the best in definition and size.

Lmao at Sadik being top 4, such a scam.

ment to reply to

Opinions on Kevin?
To me it's divided. All the build up to the Mr. O. was dissapointing. But when you realise what he has accomplished in 5 months credit should be given where it is due.

Bodybuilding is fucking disgusting now. What the hell happened?

why can't Kai compete anymore? I heard he got fucked over last year, but why not this year? It's not fun without him.

I had Dexter ahead of Shawn, and Cedric higher than 7th.

He came back way to late, he had a chance if he kept going instead of quitting. Now he is just done, sure he achived something many couldn't in 6 months but it wont cut it when genetic freaks like phill are around.

Definitly. Judges messed up with Shawn.

Watch classic division or physique instead, that's where aesthetics lie.

I realize he's the current posterboy for bodybuilding, but i can never overlook his (relatively) narrow clavicles and short arms
He's gonna look worse than big lenny once palumboism sets in a few years (though he'll probably retire by then)
MARK MY FUCKING WORDS

Howd Roelly do?

1. Phil
2. Shawn
3. Dexter
4. Ramy
5. Bonac
6. Roelly
7. Cedric
8. Dallas
9. Josh L.
10. Justin

Probably partly spite, partly knowing the Jews won't stop trading gay sex for 1st place, and partly getting his supps business off the ground so he doesn't need the cash

>implying you haven't fucked a grapefruit
Phil puts old men's balls in his mouth for a living

Roelly seemed like a Veeky Forums poster in genertion iron

>always stayed up late on the computer
>had feels

And he mulatto. My fuckin nigga

Ayyyy lmaoo me too Roelly is really my fuckin nigga mane

Aparantly he's a massive dick IRL. I train with his old coach.

>tfw year after year I wake up at 5am to watch the Olympia and go back to bed at 7am disappointed because they all look DYEL compared to Big Ron

the one that was really upset because Roelly was not "loyal" and started working with a different coach instead because he kept showing up looking bad?
yeah that must be 100% true then