ALL IN

What are you all in on right now? I’m currently staking a fat IOC bag right now, it doesn’t feel that great, but also not the worst. Post the biggest bags you’re holding.

Go away if you are “diversified” at all

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/news/announcing-swell-by-ripple/
forbes.com/sites/tomgroenfeldt/2017/10/12/ben-bernanke-and-tim-berners-lee-headliners-at-first-ripple-swell-finance-conference/#619fd684148a
reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/768ofv/american_express_internal_company_email_outlining/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

request 50k

Eth, holdin 126.25 eth.

literally only bitcoin
its going to 6800 tonight
you're a fool if you're in any altcoin

Im also all in to IOC
Hold strong, DIONS isnt far away

I literally don’t understand the point of request? So you can send money on a system whose entire purpose is to send money? I’ve only read their homepage.

But honestly, with all the hype and shit, it will prob 1.5-2x

Depending on how much you have, it’s worth staking to get a few bucks a day. You can do it on a raspberry pi, and download the chain because DIONS will have fat staking rewards.

Good call brother. I hope you bought in awhile back though

Ripple.

They have a huge conference this week called Swell. (((They))) are going all out on this one, so betting on a nice pump due to all the announcements.
>ripple.com/insights/news/announcing-swell-by-ripple/

>Dr. Ben Bernanke, Chairman, The Federal Reserve System (2006-2014) to be interviewed by Gene Sperling, National Economic Council Director and National Economic Advisor under Presidents Clinton and Obama (1996-2001, 2011-2014)
>Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Inventor of the World Wide Web who will present A Look Ahead Into the Future of Tech

Other guests:
>Brad Garlinghouse, CEO, Ripple
>Stefan Thomas, CTO, Ripple
>Dilip Rao, Managing Director of APAC/MENA, Ripple
>Amit Sethi, CIO, Axis Bank
>Tom Jessop, President, Chain Inc.
>Kristen Michaud, Managing Director, Treasury Operations, GE Capital
>Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
>Ed Metzger, Head of Innovation, Santander
>Mr. Nobuo Ando, Representative Director, SBI Remit Co., Ltd
>Takashi Okita, CEO, SBI Ripple Asia
>Dr. Arak Sutivong, Head of Strategy, Siam Commercial Bank
>Rahul Pai, COO, UAE Exchange
>Marwan Forzley, CEO, Veem
>Dharmesh Desai, Group EVP, Yes Bank

forbes.com/sites/tomgroenfeldt/2017/10/12/ben-bernanke-and-tim-berners-lee-headliners-at-first-ripple-swell-finance-conference/#619fd684148a

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/768ofv/american_express_internal_company_email_outlining/?

all in on ETP at 1.35

The former chairman of the Federal Reserve and the inventor of the World Wide Web will be appearing at Swell, a new conference sponsored by Ripple, the global payments company that uses blockchain technology.

So ripple is inter-bank payments right? I honestly feel that banks are going to be obsolete in a few years with huge advances in crypto. I’m a Silicon Valley fag and people are losing their minds about this stuff.

obsolete in a few years? rofl

>you're a fool if you're in any altcoin

I was a fool; now I have seen the light

All in on LINK. Conference coming, new partnerships to be announced and you will be able to run a node and collect PoS fees if you have enough. Nodes with more stakes will be prioritized so you are literally incetivized to all in on this.

In a few years yeah. But right now they're gonna fight back with stuff like Ripple. Also want to see new partnerships announcements like the one in that reddit thread there.

If the banks are obsolete, guess the federal reserve and most of the government will be obsolete too. Libertarian dream! Can't wait

All in on pivx

Cashed out today, a 10-20% gain for a possibility of a crash sooner than the hard fork date isn't worth the risk for me.

Not a bad call. You basically made 5 years of investing in blue chip stocks in what? A week?

Hey OP, all in means that you actually go all in, not most in.

same, getting raped on the ratio though

You’re right, sorry pal. Long story but the IOTA foundation confiscated my IOTA (not actually kidding at all) for using my public key too many times, so I have to wait to get them back. They are a fucking joke

FUCK RIPPLE AND FUCK EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR, (((THEY))) ARE INSUFFERABLE, LINK STRONG, MAY THE ORACLES BE FREE!

90% in on link

10% in WTC

$1 when?

my entire net worth depends on Veeky Forums memes

Not all in but mostly in on Funfair, other money locked up in Binance Coin and ICOs like Airswap and Dimcoin.

100% in metaverse, up a shit load right now.

80% WTC

how much you think you'll need to run a node?

Cinder my brother

ARK

>using my public key
there is no public key you fucking retard
There is only a seed. Your iota was taken for your own protection because you overused the same public ADDRESS too many times which can possibly compromise your private seed, hence the foundation having to step in and protect brainlets that can't manage to generate a new address (which takes five seconds with the click of the button). I'm all for fudding this project but retarded fud that's this simple to pick apart just won't cut it. You might as well just not mention the coin at all if you're trying to avoid bringing attention to it.

Doesn't IOC have a nigger dev?

>all in
That doesn't look like QuantStamp brother

im all in on XCS. Roast me.

All in on Delusion

I am all in on these 2 ICO's this month. I am using the profit from last months ICO's like Chainlink.

Request.Network
Wanchain

Already eyeing up ICO's for Next Month.

Lets not forget that Swift isnt the end all be all of link. Can be adopted by other industries. If its not chainlink, something very similar will come out in the next few years that will make all the special case coins obsolete. When link or a similar project becomes widely adopted, the alt-coin/ICO bubble will be over.

Your coins are sent to a public key just like EVERY OTHER FUCKING COIN. Their signing algorithm makes it so they singing something multiple time with the private key makes it more and more insecure. You were almost right, congrats

>you're a fool if you're in any altcoin

You're only a fool if you lose money.

I'm like 99% Bitcoin.

All in LTC/BTC as of 2 weeks ago. The gains are sweet bro

neiss.

iota sux stuck at 50 cent forever

Almost all in with 76k LINK.

I still have 10 ARK because I like the wallet.