[GLORIOUS HEAVY METAL]

Post glorious songs to raise testosterone levels. I start with the obvious one.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4vRi43ungc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fl7yNIPlGM
youtube.com/watch?v=hUl8XGnN_Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=-bd3k6XCmJY
youtube.com/watch?v=u4q_zzpQgPA
youtube.com/watch?v=916ZjBkjR_s
youtube.com/watch?v=xPQ00DEUnl4
youtube.com/watch?v=BDE6CPK2FWI
youtube.com/watch?v=VcTIJfZuOys
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ev4PS7Fk6j8
youtu.be/VQowLmXN59A
youtube.com/watch?v=wA2bkGXWslU
youtube.com/watch?v=-UUBShPhuLA
youtu.be/gjfiHbf_POs
youtube.com/watch?v=PZyaJR7d0Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=J1UUkwfhWyU
youtube.com/watch?v=YGV6bCTMM5w
youtu.be/UKCocr7xZF4
youtube.com/watch?v=K-HzFACAedk
youtube.com/watch?v=UbNhdaVdO2E
youtube.com/watch?v=IBvl-AdnHGY
youtube.com/watch?v=eaMbKZPBruU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5DNcLcQad8
youtube.com/watch?v=-uhcZYaDNFw
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlhw_nnNJ0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>posts fagowar
Nigga you gay

Hahahaha what a bunch of faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fl7yNIPlGM

youtube.com/watch?v=hUl8XGnN_Ts

youtube.com/watch?v=-bd3k6XCmJY

Pls go

"muh true metal"
youtube.com/watch?v=u4q_zzpQgPA

metal is the fedora of the music world

"listening to cool trap dnb emd house kanye adds cool points to my personality and means i will get laid more"
youtube.com/watch?v=916ZjBkjR_s

Nobody told you you had to listen to it desu

youtube.com/watch?v=xPQ00DEUnl4

>*tips fedora*

trips confirmed for metal being great

even if you do think its cringey you cant say that it doesnt hype you up when working out

this one's always a banger:
youtube.com/watch?v=BDE6CPK2FWI

>necrophagist
Vocals sucks its too monotone and they are trying way too hard to be "technical". They are decent but very harsh to listen unless you're a guitar/drums/bass freak.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcTIJfZuOys

New ulcerate:
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=ev4PS7Fk6j8

They're gonna be in pittsburgh this fall. Sofa king pumped

Satanic energy
Best album for lifting
Every song a killer
youtu.be/VQowLmXN59A

youtube.com/watch?v=wA2bkGXWslU

People who think metal is "cringy" fail to take notice that all of it is humorous. The bands and fans KNOW it's cringe; we laugh and joke about it. Being a metal fan is being in on the joke. There's a reason both the UK and Sweden are countries with lots of metal bands and great, dedicated fans - these are countries with a dry, deadpan sort of sense of humour and so people from there they "get" metal.

Rhapsody are blatently unaware of how cringy they are, though, they're the exception. Great music, though.

>tips fedora

sorry to burst your bubble breh but tons of metal heads out there are dead serious about the whole thing

>not listening to Unearth for gainz

youtube.com/watch?v=-UUBShPhuLA

>listening to metal past highschool
lmao, I hope you lads don't do this.

youtu.be/gjfiHbf_POs

most of it is humorous. Most artists and long time fans understand that it's a specific aspect of human psyche taken to an extreme for artistic purposes.
Sometimes people (mostly Norwegians) take it too far and burn down a church or stab their guitarist to death, but what can you do.

Yeah. It's serious. We love metal. But it's also a joke.

Think of it like lifting: everyone here loves it, it's our hobby and we even love talking about it. But we also love bantz and jokes and memes - we both take lifting seriously but also not. Think of BroScienceLife, it's the perfect example: jokes and memes combined with some serious lifting advice by someone who is a serious lifter but also a parody of a TOO serious lifter.

>Sure there's been lots of poseurs
>Who've tried to break the chain
>The chain that makes us brothers
>They've tried but in vain
>This thing is my religion
>My soul, my blood, my life
>I am so fucking metal
>And so is my wife
youtube.com/watch?v=PZyaJR7d0Bg

Here's some metal literally about lifting!
youtube.com/watch?v=J1UUkwfhWyU

>Rhapsody are blatently unaware of how cringy they are

that just makes me love them more.

I feel the same way. I've read so many interviews where the journalist is like "c'mon guys... c'mon?" and they're just confused and have no idea what he's talking about (unlike, say, the guys in Manowar who can handle bantz).

>Judas Priest - The Sentinel
This is one of those songs where it alternates between intense sections and interludes so you have to time the start of your set to when the intense part starts. Good for deadlifts and 1RM attempts, not as much for casual everyday lifting.
>Entombed - Flexing Muscles
Entombed is god tier lifting music. I didn't even like them that much UNTIL I started playing them while lifting. They take you into another dimension. Personally, I prefer their early stuff like Left Hand Path
Sodom - City of God
Similar to Entombed for lifting purposes. Allows you to enter a sort of trance. The album and your routine will be (unfortunately) over before you know it.
Dunno these guys, but the album covers in the video look like they were all painted by John Baizley, the lead of Baroness, which is a great band but a lot of their stuff is too passive for lifting in my humblest opinion. First & Second is great for it though.

>Not posting Gwar

>being so insecure that you can't listen a genre of music without it being laced in irony
>being so autistic that you belittle a genre of music because of its stereotypical fanbase

Having Adrian Smith illustrate that album is literally the only worthwhile thing Gwar has ever accomplished.

My friends and I would sometimes play "the Manowar game" when we where teens. And also as adults. Basically we pick one of the three words "blood", "steel", or "kill", and put on a Manowar album (usually Kings of Metal) and then take a shot every time Eric sings that word. We'd be absolutely shitfaced by the time Hail and Kill came on, and made sure to always sing along to one bit extra loud : "May your swords stay wet like a young girl in her prime!"

We loved that band BECAUSE they are sooo damn cheesy. We can laugh about loving them. Not take them or each-other too seriously. Not be obsessed about "being cool". Just laugh and have a good time. But still appreciate the great music and the talent of the musicians.

>no gloryhammer posted yet
for shame
rise of the chaos wizards is fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=YGV6bCTMM5w
i love metal.

Touring around the world and being a badass band and not shitposting on a mongolian basket weaving forum is one of many worthwhile things Gwar has accomplished.

This is the only right answer.
youtu.be/UKCocr7xZF4

I dig how outrageously theatrical they are and it's probably a blast to see them live, but their music is garbage.

MOST BADASSEST GUITAR SOLO REPORTING INNNNNNN

youtube.com/watch?v=K-HzFACAedk

YES! TORNADO OF SOULS, MOTHERFUCKERS, BECAUSE FUCK YOU THATS WHY

>GLORIOUS
This is an 18+ website

>openly listening to metal

Dave Mustaine did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=UbNhdaVdO2E

If you're into manowar OP, you're going to love this band

AAWWW YES NIGGER I FUCKING LOVE THAT ONE

Nothing more manly than this: youtube.com/watch?v=IBvl-AdnHGY

youtube.com/watch?v=eaMbKZPBruU

ELECTRIC WIZAAAARD

I thought this website was +18.

what the fuck did you just fucking say about manowar you little shits?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5DNcLcQad8

youtube.com/watch?v=-uhcZYaDNFw

lol i'm related to Joey MeMaio

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlhw_nnNJ0M

I wonder if they're aware that this exists because of how seriously they take themselves.