Goldman is buying ODN

Goldman is buying ODN

LOL of course they are. they're gonna need it. everyone who does anything even remotely sketchy is gonna need ODN.

you are an idiot my friend

Can Obsidian work if your phone is bugged? Like some ledger nano crypto security magic

it depends what you mean by that. The calls and texts can be monitored by your carrier and have nothing to do with the ISP which controls your internet traffic. The ISP won't be able to see it as well. Assuming everything works as intended it can still be spied on, just like every app can, if your phone has certain kinds of malware on it (like the ones NSA creates)

fff....
ppfffff...

....fffffpfffhaahahAHAHAHHHHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>cpcoin

I'm envisioning the Nic Cage gif

hmm let me check ok yes found out answer is yes gg

I'm literally all in on odn and even I think this is the most retarded shill ever. Any asshole can set their profile picture on slack to this. Even if this cuck is an actual employee, why would they set their picture to a blurry pic of their ID lmaoooo

some random guy from Goldman is buying ODN. All in! (But seriously, i'm already all in)

He's a member of a slack group for goldman sach employees duh

Scam Alert

Idiot alert

That is sketchy as fuck

Only to retards who don't get it. People said same about ANS and their 50 million coins.

Ripple devs own way more. But no one seems to care

>Ceo stepped down and replaced behind the scenes
>OneDev fired and carries a rogue supply of 300,000 ODN that can be sold any time
>Team somehow can't make a functioning address explorer that some dude in the slack channel made in 24 hrs
>DEVs hold 75% supply and refuse to share their public addresses
>Sagemark brags about winning trading contests and gaming the system on his other crypto investments
>App found installed on Vegas shooter's phone, where it was used to buy firearms from India discretely

Yeah, no thanks.

>3876940

Cont'd

>Product Roadmap pushed back every week for benign reasons
>9MM ODN scheduled to be burned on 9/30 as per terms of the whitepaper. Still has not happened
>App found installed on Hillary Clinton's phone during Benghazi. Was only found recently when left on Bill's night stand
>UI development comparable to 1 day effort in a middle school design class
>devs hang out in slack all day watching ethereum price and talking about how much money they will make

Yeah, no thanks.

none of the statements is correct but you know that already

Do coins normally pump, or dump when they hit HiBTC?
Thinking of gambling on this shitcoin

rofl wtf? Where do you tards come up with this stuff