/fraud/ general

Currently cruisng on two cans a day. I was on 5 in my loading phase.

jb fl gf

Fix your pic n00b I'm not turning my head to see whatever that is

Sipping diet soda like crazy on current blast. I was never drinking soda before.

Yeah broo, made some sick gains with these.
Currently cycling 5 cans a day for 3 weeks now.

GONNA MAKE IT

2 weeks on MK677 - I dont hold water weight I hold monster weight

Can you use dbol to help restore e2 levels if you crash them accidentally with asin?

If so, is there any sort of general procedure on this? Anecdotes?

Thanks.

I'm here for the gang bang

I don't get it, what's so special about this monster variant?

>that first can of the day

are you fucking retarded just wait a few days

lmao

But it fucking sucks and I don't wanna go through that again if there's an easy solution.

Rofl

>tfw bulking at 22x bodyweight in calories and 2g protein per lb minimum
>5cc's of test250+equi200 blend a week
>less than 150g carbs a day
>train hard 1.5hrs a day 5-6 days a week

Can't wait for all these gains to show up within the next few months.

The food is really tasty but it's kind of weird feeling "satisfied" all day from all the slow digesting protein and complex carbs.

I'm not bloated or anything though which feels great, carbs are the fucking devil for my genetics, aesthetics wise.

>>tfw bulking at 22x bodyweight in calories and 2g protein per lb minimum
cc's of test250+equi200 blend a week
>>less than 150g carbs a day
>>train hard 1.5hrs a day 5-6 days a week

Are most "people" that use gear this fucking retarded?

That first sip

That is babymode compared to any real bodybuilder or powerlifter.

Sorry but you'll never amount to anything by having your shitty vegan diet and 40 minute crossfit session (careful you might be overtraining!).

Don't worry, maybe in 30 years you'll actually look like you moderately lift, na just kidding.

>that webm

Oh wait your that fucking retard who posted the other day about running 2.2 grams of gear for his first time using, no wonder

Lot of retards and indians and shit crawling out of the woodwork lately

t. peewee herman

how can a human, adult male actually have that small of a frame

it's called being a liberal

You can, I prefer TNE though

Is that an adult? I thiught it was a fucking 12 year old kid or some shit

Alright I see people bitching about hairloss this hairloss that, but then you see all these people on instagram (and myself lel) blasting fuckloads of gear and tren, and still having unreceded hair.

Zyzz, Jeff seid, john sky whatever, all those asians, everyone else...

Do you just have to have gutter trash genes to have that, or is it an actual risk?

>take 12.5mg asin natty
>balls hang lower

Why

It is possible that they have hair transplants

Or avoid certain drugs.

>take 12.5mg asin natty

Why

O wait your 250lbs of fatass retard

What could they be avoiding that lets them run shitloads of tren?

I don't even see many people posting about hairloss, and you see the old school bodybuilders like arnold and shit who still have hair in their old ass age today.

Just trying to figure out if this hairloss shit is being overplayed like the other risks of roids are

No sugar, higher caffeine content.

Some people are more resistant to sides then others.

I can get pretty bad acne. But no problems with bloat or gyno even on 1g+ without ai.

I don't have experience in this area. What's the benefit of monster?

wait what the fuck

mr olympias in this pic

notice how only the blacks are bald WTF LOL

Caffeine as a pre-workout.

Always figured it was a style thing.
Could be genetic though.

Fucking sad.
Probably thinks people are starring at her because she's fat.

There's no baldness in my family but I'm due to buy a bottle of nizerol just in case.

Is that shampoo to be used everyday?

Blacks pull off bald better than most white men.

On another note, do sterons effect your dreams?

Orals in particular?

Because last night I had my first real lucid dream, I was in a mall like any other mall but I knew I had dominion over them all, so I just got girls to eat each others asses and service me and I could feel it and it was amazing.

>tfw can't drink monster or coke because super intolerant to caffeine so feel like shit on it

wtf i thought 1 can a day was too much. drink coffee instead nigga

How to end up like the left, and avoid the right?

have good genetics

Anybody else retaining a ton of monster weight on dbol?

more faggots with all their hair on fuckloads of tren

meanwhile every day i see cuckolds in their early 20s balding like this faggot, who is the embodiment of low testosterone high estrogen

workout traps and dont be old

What's with that isarms guy?
Everytime I would look anything up sterons related on YouTube I'd get a dozen of videos of him.

He sounds knowledgeable, but he looks like shit.
Only thing that let's me know he's on gear is that he looks dipped in oil.

I'm on day 6 of 50mg a day. Up 7 lbs and bottom abs poking ouy

yeah this is the shit i am talking about

you have people that are basically walking sacks of androgens like the olympians and those instagram guys, who have hair, in the olympians cases even into their old age

and then you have these little cuckolds with no testosterone in their body, who are losing their fucking hair

spooky stuff

have you also noticed how all chads also have very little body hair while beta males like myself often are very hairy

> gf just bought old Jeep WJ from pathological liar friend that claimed to be a mechanic
> hit a pole in my car and have taken to borrowing GF's car + working on it

> put a old Polish bible in glove compartment 2 weeks ago thinking it was good luck
> endless stream of bullshit ever since, shit is cursed, keep forgetting to take it out
> calipers popped, brakes failed, cooling fan stopped working, pulled over for inspection because apparently pathological liar has been driving on an expired inspection for 8 months

> saturday, prepping to inject, drink 2L of wine to relax the muscle
> change of plans, GF suddenly needs me to pick her up
> drive 55 in the slow lane to be safer then tire fucking explodes
> pull over, inspect, drive on side slowly with hazards on to get off highway

> cops pulls me over immediately after I get off highway
> call GF, "yeah I'm not gonna make it"
> just registered the car the previous day, didn't get to change plates, didn't have insurance card
> there just happens to be old damage right by the tire making it seem like I hit something (note the rust)
> and I left the car idling, so it started spilling coolant everywhere (no fan), making it look like I hit something
> cop says car has to be towed, saturday night so paying for 2 holding days
> get ticket for fictitious plates and no insurance, asked if I've been drinking 20 times but they let me go

Please learn from my mistakes. Never trust women with registration/inspection/insurance/etc. Don't buy cars from women claiming to be mechanics [or anyone claiming to be a mechanic]. Change plates immediately. Don't drink and drive. Check your tire treads.

How can I convert the cursed Auschwitz bible into magical energy?

It's true. No strong evidence that Tren causes hair loss by itself and men with hair loss have less Testosterone, less DHT, and exhibit the symptoms of the 'male PCOS'.

I've confirmed myself among many here that a high dose of Tren w/ a low dose of Test (~200 mg/wk) seems to be the way to go.

Not particularly considering Chads tend to be younger.

I'm new to all of this and i am starting my first cycle in 4 weeks. Can somebody explain this Monster thing too me?

yeah man i have used low test high tren too, and the ONLY thing that has made my hair fall out was accutane. at just 20mg a day my hair was shedding like fucking crazy.

i know for a fact it was the accutane and not the tren, because i am pretty sure tren would not cause my FUCKING EYELASHES to fall out too. lol.

are we just genetic beasts or what

>tfw walking sack of androgens
>tfw losing hair

Grew some of it back with minox and fin though

I remember a few months ago you were doing research on PCOS and premature balding.

What have you found out since then? Any dietary/supp changes to help stop it?

>looks like he's dipped in oil

He just Italian

i googled PCOS and it is some women's shit, wtf?

Tren gave me some pretty violent/rapey dreams. But that was it.

>How can I convert the cursed Auschwitz bible into magical energy?
You gotta keep it open, upside down in a closet so all the negative energy can fall out.

Then leave it open right side up, to collect positive vibrations.

Lol it's just a cafiene pre-workout.
I buy the cheap $1 a can knock off stuff.

I have seborrhea and my hair was shedding like crazy when I had long hair... since getting a haircut my shower does not look like a floor at the barbershop anymore and the hair loss is minimal.

Both of my grandfathers had hair well into their 70s, and when I was young barbers always used to tell me how thick my hair is.

When you luck out on androgenic hair loss, but get fucked by autoimmune disease-related hair loss... its depressing bro

>tfw have dreams about murdering friends and family while on tren

Kek
But really, I get embarrassed watching him talk about keepable gains we he hardly looks like he made any in the first place.

Intradesting.
My inner self is becoming more assertive and apparently I'm a Purple Man tier creep.

Not sure how to feel about that. :/

Are you a manlet or something? I'm 180lbs and need 5000cals to gain weight. I do GOMAD and use myfitnesspal so counted correctly, also on adderall so maybe that's why.

Monster is the closest you can get to steroids legally. Helps boost test

are you retarded.

most people only need about 3k kcal's to bulk/lean bulk.

LMAO WHAT THE FUCK

ARE YOU LIKE 4 FEET TALL

WTF

OR DO YOU BULK ON MCDONALDS BURGERS AND PIZZA

Final package came in. Looking forward to getting the most out of my cycle with 3 monsters a day.

Errybody's different. 3k, is about maintanance for me.

stop baiting fuckwit

Did you source from darknet or locally? Looking for a good supplier

You must have a high metabolic rate.
At 5'9, 185lbs, 13% bodyfat bulking for me is 3400 if I'm at the gym 7 days a week.

Pretty sure steroids won't change that or change the fact that if I ate 5k calories a day I'd get fat.

how you wanted to kill them? i had power fantasies about hanging them up in the streets and gutting few bullies

so why am i eating 4.3k a day with similar stats and i only gain fat if i don't eat clean? i can eat that much and if it's just plain ass food i gain 0 fat

on a blast obviously i wouldn't risk it while cruising

>154 pounds at 5'11
hello auschwitz

He did say he was 80kg and on Adderal.
Might be hitting the gym more and doing extra cardio.
Or counting wrong. lol

wow you are a fucking skeleton

by the way guys i am pretty sure this is the retard that is going to start using 2.25 grams of gear

at 154 lbs 5'11...

i took 70kg as a fucking average. thats probably the average weight as a guy in their 18's.

>average
>an auschwitz survivor
>in a roiding thread

retards

I'm new to the effects of nutrition partitioning while on gear.

Still scaling up my calories being as I'm in my first week coming off a precycle cut.

I just know that naturally, bulking had become a meme for me.
As clean and carefully as I ate I'd put on mostly fat during a bulk.

>tfw no complex carb gf

Pic related + higher then average metabolism + Adderal
Doesn't seem that outlandish.
5k is probably overdoing it though.

oh well that is natty. that shit happened to me too. the difference is fucking retarded and just will ingrain into your mind how pointless lifting natty is.

i would eat 3.3k a day natty and literally gain at least 66% fat. i gained like, less than 10lbs over 2 months as a natty and just got fat as shit. gained almost 0 muscle and got fat.

now on gear the only way i get fat is if i eat a FUCKLOAD of processed food.

just eat 100% clean, as in nothing that was processed, and you can eat shitloads and not gain any fat at all. natty lifting is fucking disgusting and it's amazing that it isn't common knowledge that it's pointless yet.

Eating at 4-5k a day, I have dropped bodyfat and made my abs more visible over the past 3 months I have been blasting (was cruising before then with 250mg test as "trt"). as a

Wassup mayne

Nothing much.

>go on date with new girl
>she gets us hotel room
>can't get hard
>still finger bang her and eat her out
>she cums like mad
> call me a God and apologizes for doubting me
>I'm distant and shitty
>she asks where my head is at
>tell her I love my ex still
>she gets it and asks me what is going on
>tell her about shitty abusive ex
>she's the exact same type of girl. Tell me I'm my ex's comfort zone. My ex won't ever be done. She'll push and pull for years. New girl tells me I'm stupid; I'm not allowed to play the game, I'm just supposed to love her and make her feel powerful until she feels okay enough to push me away again and then she'll pull me back when she's ready. New girl tells me if she were legit done she wouldn't still be texting me. Tells me I'm obviously still in love and I need to go to her. I won't ever get what I want but I can have the small piece of my ex that makes me happy.
>new girl tells me my ex is shit and stupid and that she is sad and jealous
>new girl tells me I'm an amazing catch and ex takes me for granted

I have clarity now. I still want my ex.

>this is literally manletgains at a party on the weekend
>he doesn't know that I knew who he was
>he spent whole party walking around with no shirt and acting like he was a chad
>zero girls even wanted to talk to him
>he left early and texted his friend saying he went home with a smoking hot chick
>tfw all the girls were still at the party, we even walked around and asked them all if anyone had gone home with him

Roiding for this

It's sad.

I don't feel I wasted my time lifting natty for so long because I'm more aware of how to lift properly, but having tracked my progress over three years using dexa like technology which breaks down body fat, lean mass and dry mass, it was always disheartening seeing that on a bulk of about 3400 calories I'd go up 10-15lbs in fat, a pound in dry mass, would have to bust my ass to cut back down and be lucky to keep half a pound of what I earned.

Is beta carotene tan enough? How do you get a tan without being a reckless degenerate?

>New girl tells me if she were legit done she wouldn't still be texting me. Tells me I'm obviously still in love and I need to go to her.
wtf, why would she say that.
That's like saying "I know your husband beats you, but sometimes you really are asking for it." If a relationship is shitty, you shouldn't ever tell someone to go back to it.

I don't think so. Pretty sure Manlet has way worse acne.

yeah that's not mg at all

have you even seen a pic of the guy's chest?

Because she knows deep down its what I want.

He's had the acne under control for ages
The pic white washed the scars, but you can barely see them normally now anyway
I think he was just using acne as an excuse not to post pictures
Look how skinny that cunt is

>she knows deep down its what I want.
What you want, and what's best for you aren't always the same thing. I might want to sit down and eat 4 pecan pies. Doesn't mean it's a great idea.

I've been in shitty relationships like that. You might want to go back, but you just have to hold out and stay away until you can move on.

> Always figured it was a style thing.

same here. jacked black dudes look better with a shaved head IMO.

isn't that the smash player mew2king? he's a special kind of person.

he just recently went on some crazy acne treatment involving injecting stuff directly on his chest and he was posting pics of his progress.

pic related is as of august 25

it's not mg you mongoloid

>I might want to sit down and eat 4 pecan pies

Masochistic streak.

New girl agreed it was shitty but love is a commitment. There's something about my ex, even if it's shitty and abusive and even if she never will love me, it's all I want.

I'm currently trying to find him on social media
If this guy is mg I'll post proof

Still convinced that user was right when they said he stopped lifting