How to make my forearm bigger?

How to make my forearm bigger?

Deadlifts, farmer's walks, forearm roller

DLs, shrugs, chinups, wrist curls, reverse curls

3x10 HJ's every other day

Will shrugs/farmers walks make my forearms bigger if the heaviest dumbbells I have are 50 lbs and hold it for like 2 minutes?

if your total workload increases yeah but the easiest way is doing wrist curls tb h

>Gotta do deads kid

Farmers walks are god tier as well, just hit 95lb dumbbells yesterday for the first time

Where are your forearms?

Also
>underageb&

every time you touch a barbell squeeze the fuck out of it.

No vascularity though :(
Let's see yours mate, also I'm 20

another question, how do i go heavy on wrist curls? If I grab anything heavier than 30 lbs it hurts my wrist.

play tennis

Where do you guys do farmer walks? Do you just grab em and walk around the gym? Walk with em on the treadmill? Does your gym let you take them out and do it so youre not bothering anyone with your pacing back and forth?

Yep. Just find a small area a walk back and forth. Not that hard :^)

If the gym is crowded I go into the hallway and do them and if the gym is empty I just do them in an open area

Do wristcurls standing bro behind your back on something

you got tile in your barraks? lucky you i got shit carptet

Yea man

Holloman AFB, sensor operator training course for the MQ9

Where you at?

The tile honestly is gay though I miss my carpet from my old dorms the tile gets dusty as fuck and I feel gross walking on that shit barefoot

What forearms dude? I mean there is some "size" but That doesn't warrant your "tips" in the least, you look small as fuck and are probably less than 180 lbs

Fuck you faggot I'm trying to help the dude

stuck in dam neck doing some real boring NSSMS shit

Maybe help yourself before you help others

>sensor operator
RIP I'm sorry dude. Crosstrain out ASAP

LOL

You still haven't posted physique mate so you can stop now, I know for a fact I am bigger than you
I don't know what that means bro I've been in 7 months I'm a noob still
I know bruh doing my 6 years stacking my resume getting out getting a contracting job doing the same thing and making 100k+ a year

Post body Air Force fag

Its spelled chairforce faggot

Wow, those legs are atrocious.

NATO Sea Sparrow Missile System..Ship based Anti-Air setup

I haven't trained legs or calves in 7 months

It could be a lot worse

Is that Navy? What do you do

It doesn't look like you've trained them ever.

FC bro

I'm actually mirin! I ship to bmt in 9 days, hoping to escape skinnyfat mode while there and then start lifting and getting big at tech school. Is it easy to get enough food from the DFAC? And how's the base gym usually?

lol

>less than 180 lbs
He looks 160 at most.

DFAC is easy as fuck to gain in

You only get like 10mina to eat food so get used to eating quick, I was worried about losing all my gains in BMT, I went in at 142 not that lean and came out 145 leaner than when I went in so I actually made gains

PT is a joke btw but don't worry bro it's easy just start running and doing push-ups and sit-ups and pull-ups and you'll be good, BMT isn't hard it's just annoying as fuck. The first week is going to be absolute hell though I'll tell you that now but once you know how to do everything it's easy. Time goes by quick and you meet some real bros

Good luck friend
Again no idea what that means bro sorry only acronyms I know have to do with drones
Lol... Alright man

Fire Controlman...think Any ship based weapons and stuff like the aegis defense systems

You work with any nukes? Tell me I'm not making a mistake by going AF over navy nuke pipeline :(
Yeah I'm not stressing too much just excited to get out of my little town. Gonna be munitions which should be easy as fuck for me since I cleared 99 on my AFQT

Damn glorious back pic, I'm not gay but I'd hit your twink flatass.

nah nukes dont mess with surface combat...our nukes mess more with propulsion and maintaining reactors

>gotta do deads kid
fuck them feels.

wrist roller.

never post again

Alright, I'll see you in the CBT next week though

>gotta do deads kid
FUCK MY FEELS I MISS U CRAIG

That's a nasty bruising.

nice, thick, solid, tight, ect...

All this proves is that you're a wristlet AND a sub 6'-let

My gym is rather small with no designated rooms, it's just a commercial plot with four walls, roof and bathrooms/showers
As a result, there's no good place to do them, so you just work around whoever is there at the time
I've seen people do it down the row of machines (there's walking space) and just around this one more open area

I wouldn't do the treadmill, I'd really not want to drop one on it and need to replace it

You're taking the picture in the most forgiving way possible
Just take a side view of your body dude, don't flex. If you must, take two pics

pull ups, dips, deadlift, overhead press

You fuck any other airmen yet? I heard tech school is hookup central

I'll take a better pic.one day

6'2 :)

Up by the barn. I fill two water containers and carry them around a while before emptying them in the horses drinking tub.

Forgot hammer curls and hanging cleans. I did them for the first time Saturday. I could really feel soreness while splitting wood today.

this

I judged incorrectly then, we're same height and wrist circumference but I'm dyel with stick forearms

Better?
It is but I'm on Veeky Forums so I'm obviously not socially adequate

So no I haven't

Don't trust him. The tape is likely going straight out behind his wrist for a good few inches.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

My farmer is getting too old to walk so now he just stares out the window and wines when I walk the mailman

>tfw Goodfellow

>chairforce
I bet you have reliable hot water too, you fucking fairy.

Ouch man
Yep lol

>posting in an epic forearmlet thread

Western winds was the best dfac ive ever been to. Does that fat black mammy that calls everyone "sugar" still work there?

>fat black mammy that calls everyone "sugar"

Why is there one of these at every single base i am laughing so hard right now

Jerk off jamal 3x8

they closed it down for renovation, apparently it was giving people cancer

As heavy as your wrists can take and do reps to failure

>5'6"

No one cares about you or your "gains"

Can you start tripping so i can filter you?

it's spelled [sic] spelt faggot

Seeing the posts in this thread made me feel good about myself

>Gotta do deads kid

Do people actually not do deadlift? I lift solely to improve my dead lift.

not everybody has 6 inch long forearms, sixty five

memes about back and bicep injuries prevent people from trying to learn it

In my opinion it's probably one of the most important lifts somebody can do

lmaooooooooooooooo

Lots and lots of wrist curls. Been doing them every workout, and I'm up to using 70s for them

>triggered

His wrists are 6 1/2 with a metal tape that adds some width the way it wraps around. I doubt he's trying to brag there

I second this

Fuck, four years of lifting and I've never seen one person hurt themselves saving for one retard who managed set it down on his own foot. What is there to be afraid of?

>chairforce

complaining about tile...

jesus...

my gym is pretty big and i work out at night so its empty. tons of room to walk around, i just do a lap around the cardio machines, increase weight each lap until i cant back it back

>they call me the MONSTER

allright, routine then? just military shit?

thirded

Oh fuck seriously? I was there in '12

Have you tried working out?

does anybody else not seem to feel farmer's walks? should i be grabbing the weight in the middle of my hand or right on the pads under the fingers? should i straighten my arm and flex my triceps? should i have my thumb wrapped fully and make a fist or should i just chimp grip it? i can't find any videos that answer these types of questions

Same way you'd grip a deadlift.

>sumo style farmers walks

Dude. I'm a natty who has only recently gotten back into working out and I've only been doing calisthenics and my forearms look close to yours. Please tell me you don't lift weights.

Hammer curls.

They made my forearms fucking explode.