Daily reminder that if you are a left-leaning liberal or a Democrat you probably have low testosterone and should get...

Daily reminder that if you are a left-leaning liberal or a Democrat you probably have low testosterone and should get it checked

Earning dosh

there is a direct correlation between how far to the right you are and how high your test is

Yes there is

I love how /pol/ has finally spread to every board

No really, not being sarcastic. Every board on Veeky Forums used to be full of liberal fags. I hope soon we can have an eternal cross-board ubermensch general

damn thats a good deal
$25 for a tshirt and hat
arnold is a cool guy

Is arnie actually a trump supporter or is that hat just a parody?

it says make america lift again.

I still think he will either vote for him or not at all

I think Veeky Forums was always pretty right leaning. Normies have been coming in and infecting it with Reddit leftist garbage, so it's refreshing to see Veeky Forums push back and remain true to its roots.

Arnold almost certainly does not support Trump. He might be swole but he lives and works in Hollywood. Nobody there supports Trump.

His son is half beaner, so no

yeah man, ever see those people from /pol/?

ripped as fuark duude, they're rugged and manly too

Trumps wife is a beaner and she supports him every night namsayin?

lmao a bunch of /pol/ twinks that don't even lift start posting on Veeky Forums

>muh heightened test
>muh mad conservative gains

half of you faggots aren't even old enough to post here let alone vote

She is a slav you dumb fuck

he was a republican governor of california, what do you think

I don't think his son is an illegal immigrant.

He's subtly ragged on him in the past, and voted for Kasich in the primaries.

strong chance he's just memeing. If hes actually endorsing trump its because he think hell win and wants to kiss ass, not because he likes him

They're slightly brown people with shit education and a horrible crime rate. If thats not a beaner I don't know what is

It's a shame. Arnie's endorsement would've been YUGE.

post pics, right-leaning conservative Republican manly man

baka at corporate bootlickers

It was always like this, just that the libs pushed so hard that now they're getting twice the push back.

"Go back to pol" didn't become a thing until Tumblr and Reddit started coming here.

The best is watching it take over on the nu-male boards like Veeky Forums, /li/, and /int/. The liberals tears are sweeter than kool aid

>tfw Democrats used to be based
What happened?

While he didn't say he supports him he did publicly state that he thinks Gary Johnson should be allowed on the debate stage, which as far as I know is more than he's said about any other candidates.

Still manlier than the average liberal

What about old school radical leftists like Marxists and anarchists?

I'm 95% sure Slovenia has lower crime rate and higher IQ than Burgerland
>Inb4 muh niggers ruining it

>look mom, I posted it again!

If Arnold ran for President even as a Joke.
I'd vote for him. All he needs is a BRILLIANT choice for a VP.

I shit you not.
I'm dead serious.

Back in the ol' days, it was pretty evenly divided between right and left, with the vast majority not giving a shit. It was, however, very anti-authoritarian and counter-culture. The tendency for people to be in favour or law, order, tradition, religion, etc. is rather new. Understandable, as that's pretty much the new counter-culture and the old guard has mostly moved on with their lives, but remember the words of the old persian sufis: "this too shall pass". In other words, if Trump becomes POTUS, being pro-Trump is no longer that counter-culture but just normal - will the pendulum start swining the other way when the rebelious thing to do is be anti-right-wing?

T E S T
E
S
T

>current year
>unironically not voting for Dr. Jill "Burn the Cities" Stein

Arnie is more of a libertarian anyway. Surprisingly smart dude. I remember years ago Conan joked about Arnie running for president and I thought that would be ridiculous... and now we have the Orange Goblin. Man I wish Arnie had ran instead... stupid laws.

Emil Cioran. On the Heights of Despair is en excellent read for anyone suffering depression.

What are you talking about, that is a quote by Dr. Jill "Post-human biosphere" Stein

Heh, actually had to look that one up. Recognised it from some Primitivist literature I was perusing once (don't ask...) but couldn't place it. Subtle, good work user :)

I love the man but he supported Kasich and has kept his mouth shut on the politics since then thankfully.

Pretty low energy of him desu.

It's Kaczynski, right?

>op
>confusing socialization and reactions therein with low testosterone
>does not believe we all can and will make it

Daily reminder
If you take roids and have children they will look like this

Also, lol Arnold being forced to be vegan because of his destroyed heart

The Unabomber himself.

lol
His progeny are beta cucks who will need roids just to be normal men ahahahahahahha

Slovenia is the 10th most peaceful country in the world.
can confirm that nohing ever happens here

Trump has a lot of support from the Mexican demographic despite what your told