>2016
>lifting for women

I lift for the 2D kind

Saya best grill

I lift solely for women. It has gained me a net total of zero women. Please end it

Yup

@beingfrankyang

should have gotten a black or asian gf tbqh
white women aren't loyal

If even Skywalker can get outfeeld, we are fucked boys.

>black gf

Fuck off kike

(even though Jon is Asian)

These kind of threads seriously need to end. Idk why janitors and mods dont put a stop and delete them. They are so detrimental towards the overall quality of the board.

I mean, what the fuck does this shit have to do with fitness, goddamn. Like 3/4 of the catalog are filled with these pathetic 'feels' threads or some loser complaining that he cannot bang the women he desires, or an user just feeling self-pity or trying to put others down so that he isnt as miserable this way.

Also, why the hell is tinder shit also allowed here? Goddamn the current state of this board, I dont even feel like participating here anymore and share my knowledge and advice to the people who has a fitness-related question or doubt. Fuck you, really, really fuck you all of those who feel affected by this post.

rant /off

Why did they tag Fronk?

Didn't know Leafy browsed Veeky Forums

jons a fit guy so its fit related

Kek, asian women are only loyal to money and status, more so than any other race.

Wtf I hate Asian women now

True but I would only breed with another white.

White girls fuck dogs tbqh

kike overload

I think he's going to be okay

> that jawline

What is you @

You #conquistadormindset or animecel?

This is the only correct answer

I know what you mean, so much self-defeating posts here. I come here for the mirin', progress reports and good feels. Fuck R9K people that come here and instead of trying to better themselves, try to take everyone down.
We're all going to make it

That's nice but they will never know so I don't get how you draw strength from that.

We can't all make it. There wouldn't be a struggle then. I reckon the percentage that make it are really low.

I lift for America

He was cucked out of his previous gf who appeared in many of his social media posts and yt vids.