FORM CHECK GENERAL

can I get a form check please?
currently 97 kgs, 188cm
squatting 110 kgs * 5

youtube.com/watch?v=DODDQBNbrmA

guise

I'd wrap thumb around bar and keep elbows lower, looks good though.

well Im following the advice SS offers, about the thumb OVER the bar and not around it

thanks

gimme dat dorsiflexion

>dorsiflexion

wat u mean lol

yeah don't do that
also your ass comes up just a tiny bit before you start to raise the rest of your body up, and that might be just because you're lifting heavy in this set but try to not do that as well.

Look the ground, not the mirror
Don't squat barefoot

>thumbs over; yeah don't do that
why?

is it just me or the ratio gets pretty fucked when playing the video?

>Don't squat barefoot

it gives you better stability man, why not?

Jeeze you're tall. The way rip squats he likes to squat with the hips, so look down because you're leading with your chest. The way rip does it is you keep the elbows and chest up. Shove your chest up into your chin and drive up with the hips. Also stick your knees out, they're coming in

6'2", that is like average

I think I need to re-read the SS squatting part thou'

Dude, you're squatting high bar but your elbow position and grip are low bar style. You should be holding the bar like the baby in the first image: elbows down-pressed against your lats and thumbs around the bar.

Inner arm pressed against lats I mean.

Rip squats for power that's how I like to squat. Watch his videos, he has a Youtoob

>Don't squat barefoot

Why the fuck not? It gives you the most stability.

kek

If I was like OP's pic and had a diaper full of shit, too, I could probably touch ground.

you have flat feet, so your ankles are rolling in which makes your knees cave in as well. you're gonna fuck them. also looks like your knees are going too far past your toes (thought i can't see properly from video angle) and to avoid that id put your torso a little further down/forward at the bottom.

To SS style squat (low bar), rest the bar on your rear delts, NOT your traps.

>also looks like your knees are going too far past your toes (thought i can't see properly from video angle) and to avoid that id put your torso a little further down/forward at the bottom.

knee vertical position is irrelevant as long as the bar is being kept in a vertical line with your ankles, that thing about bar not going past your toes is mostly for front squats