That first line of the day

>that first line of the day

I tried some the other day for the first time. It was fun, but I was underwhelmed. I guess if I were drunk I would have liked it more. Maybe comparing it to MDMA isn't fair.

It's shit

I legit enjoy drinking 2 litres of vodka energy more

Cocaine is just overrated af

I mean, yeah, it is cool

Just not for that price

>2 litres of vodka
How the fuck did you manage that? Most I managed was 1 litre and from ~660ml in until 12 hours later I was blacked out then spent the next 6 hours alternating between dry heaving and wishing I was dead.

>vodka energy = vodka
learn2read

those first couple of valiums of the day

>not smoking some nice morning sativa to get to work right off from your home office
>not smoking some nice healing and relaxing indica after a work our
are you guys even trying to live the life?

Cocaine is such a bad drug to touch imo because of how subtle the effect is, it creeps up on you and next thing you know you've burned through all your cash on the shit

I was exactly the same my first few times. Until I got my hands on some strong shit and hoovered a fat amount

It was very very similar to MDMA, albeit with a horrible crash

How is the valium high compared to opiates?

You got some low quality cut shit. I thought cocaine was eh too, until I tried the real stuff.

>yeah dude i love soul shattering anxiety

weed aint for everybody.

well sativa could cause you anxiety but indica would probably not. Also get quality weed from a dispensary, not from some guy.

>get quality weed from a dispensary
some of us live in police state shitholes and some guy is our only option

>dat first hour of the xanny

>not moving to Canada to enjoy a quality life and mad Canadian gainz

Yea I don't doubt it, and my faggot friend as usual always believes everything his dealer tells him. I'm like dude odds are they don't know what this shit is cut with, they are just selling it. "Nah bro its legit primo blah blah blah." Fucking degenerate.

Sorry for the rant.

First time i tried it, I didnt feel a thing. Ofc I was high at the same time and that probably didnt help the effect. Next few times was pretty good, but I would never spend my own money on it either.

I find cocaine without booze just makes me feel too on edge. I think you need to try it with boozer to get a nicer buzz.

>first hit of heroin of the day

The first time I tried cocaine I felt like coffee or redbull was more dangerous and harsh. Now I feel like I wanna do it whenever it's available. I don't though because it's fucking expensive and my friend fucked up his sinuses. Also I'm a bigger asshole on it and I hate replaying the night in my head. Coke girls are fun though.

Guys just try shrooms. They gave me the greatest trip of my life.

Makes me lazy as fuck. I can't smoke before the gym.

during a shroom trip I always realize all the fucked up shit in my life and I make an genuine attempt to fix that portion of my life for the better

That's the thing with weed. Either smoke indica once the day is fully done to relax, or smoke sativa WHILE you are already doing something. Nothing else works.

dont stop these

easy there joe rogan

>Waking up

Not even remotely comparable. Opiates feel amazing and also very chill. Benzos are just chill

Probably got some weak shit.

When it's really pure, a bump will last like 20 minutes.

You sound like a man who needs roll a little slower.

ie. back off a bit. But I know that feeling.

you probably got fake shit lol

Does anyone else feel like they can't breath when they take benzos? I also get a horrible head ache and super hungry after about two hours of taking them. But boy for the first two hours, my house could be on fire and i wouldn't care.

>those first 25mg of 2cb in the morning

But actually, it's the most fun drug for concerts or just walking around. You get some of the visuals and incredible music enhancement of other psychedelics but the mental aspect is very controllable. Not great for life-alterating realisations but very fun.

Taking a shit load of test, tren and winny, got 3 grams of coke, me and gf in a hotel room in the most exclusive hotel in our area, got her dressed up like a schoolgirl and pimped her out to a bunch of degenerate old men, made a shit ton of cash but gf thinks I let them hit her for free.

Terrible fucking anxiety though, blood pressure was killing me.

>lying on the internet

Cocaine is overrated. Speed masterrace here

>that heroin shot when you're in withdrawals

Thats why you combo valium or lyrica with it. Or take all three with some codein.

>falling for the cocaine meme

try bumping a little ket. or try k holing urself. either one is great.

totally different drugs tho

Any comedown or crash like MDMA?

>when you accidently snort DMT instead of cocaine

Will xanax make it easier for me to approach women?

same

Tried ket and coke recently after always doing MD and didn't really feel the effects of either, probs shit stuff as it was bought at a festival but my mates were all getting ketty and loving the coke so I dunno