How the fuck did I fuck this up?

How the fuck did I fuck this up?
I am literally like a 9/10 and she is 8/10 what the fuck. I am so pissed.
Veeky Forums pls explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

donmacdonald.com/2010/10/the-prince-is-not-a-satire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You let her be in control as a beta. Also you sound a bit too desperate.

you spent too much time acting like some bitch boy "lol girls aren't dumb omg im surprised"
should have just ask for some recs when said dissed the shit out of art of war(which does suck) and steered it the conversation into other directions

basically you got rekt by a roastie and went straight for a date when she nothing to know you by
cmon man

>lel i like this book
>oh um wanna date lol
she had no reason to meet ou

You both sound like insecure, posturing pseuds t b p h w y m f

Best neither of you breed

>I am literally like a 9/10

no you're not, lmao

'the prince' was written as a satire, you're both dumb fucks.

also, pics or gtfo, anyone calling themselves a 9 is like that pajeet calling himself 90% zyzz or whatever.

She probably thought that you're those guys that thinks grills are usually airheads

forgive me ? wtf you never say that to a woman.

Tried too hard to redpill and wave your braindick.

I love it when two pseudos meet and both realize how shitty their personalities are

You name-dropped shitty meme books trying to look smart and she saw right through it, I think I'm in love

Wife-material and you fucked it up user

>Good luck on tinder, Patrick Bateman.
L M A O

>he thinks women are on tinder to actually go on dates and not just a quick time validation source from pathetic tryhard betas whilst she waits from a response from Chad

You're a beta

[citation needed]

For real... I must know if it was really satire.

God me too. I just fired up a profile on a dating app to try break my dry spell. Amazed how every chick in my shithole city loves reading, outdoors, working out, etc.

Yet the women I meet in real life are fucking fat lazy stupid piles of shit.

1) Too pretentious "look at me I read books! Intelligent books!"
2) You used the word "date", it's stupid to say that, just invite her for a coffee somewhere neutral. This uncovers your intentions too quickly, you guys don't know if you want to date since you haven't even met her yet.

This IS WHY FRAME,FACE,HEIGHT ALWAYS MATTER
YOU THINK CHAD GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ART OF WAR
FUCK NO

"WHAT THAT MOUTH DO BABY'
THATS ALL HE SAYS TO HER

NEVER FUCKING FORGET BETAS

But girls are airheads

Right?

Lol @ wanting to date somebody taking political science as well

>You name-dropped shitty meme books trying to look smart

what if I usually do the opposite of this? Like saying I like to go out and adventure and hike and shit? because 2bh reading and coffee its autistically boring for me

>I am literally like a 9/10

Also, you have autism. This convo was painful.

you both sound like you have never read a book in your life

i am actually curious what from that conversations makes you think she is wife material
because she called the art of war old and says she likes the prince more? she's name droppping as much as OP

When a dude talks about books it seems kinda dorky
But when she did it I thought it was hot
Idk dude you came off sounding like a pompous dickhead, try to be less opinionated, and don't ask her if she googled a book she brought up.
It makes you sound like a cunt.

what is it the PUA's say? that thing about establishing value or whatever?

seemed to me that for every exchange you two had her value increased while yours lowered

once she owned you on the subject of literature you should have just complimented her and either changed topic to something where you could establish value or kept asking her questions about her degree to loosen her up and get her to talk about herself

This is literally as the same as going autismo over a girl who says she likes vidya

"Pretty and smart doesn't go together usually"

Made me cringe. Literally rope yourself my man

PS: picrelated is a 9/10. You sure you're a 9 ?

LMAOOOOOOO ITS NOT YOU LIKE YOU ARE WRONG ASWELL

CHAD LITERALLY SAYS

"EY BABY U WANT SOME FUCK" WHILST BETA OP FUCKING TRIES TO GET A HEART TO HEART WITH HER...HAHAHAHAH SO FUCKING PATHETIC

noone really knows for sure desu.

You came off as a condescending dick.

>did you google that?

Cringe.

She is clearly pretentious and not half as smart as she thinks she is, as evidenced by the fact she is offering opinions that clearly aren't hers.
>but in terms of military it's antiquated as fuck.

>talking about the Prince and Art of War on Tinder

You're both autistic.

your bodys a "9/10" but you still can't lift or fraud away autism.

this

this

>kids who never leave their room thinking life is like a movie where BIG BAD CHAD comes and swoops the hot chicks off their feet

You know what the most pathetic tinder thing I've seen is?

On reddit's tinder board, there is a comment someone made there that is basically like 15 or 16 paragraphs talking all about how to make a good profile as a guy. literally 15-16 paragraphs about how to take photos, how to post them, how to make your bio, etc.

it is so fucking autistic and pathetic, yet when i would say that it was, i would get downvoted to hell

>hey let me treat you to coffee at this cafe i know where people show off their best turtlenecks

She's a pseudo-intelligent whore, run of the mill. The Prince isn't some super secret book either it's on most college reading lists and Machiavellianism is well studied. She's not on tinder to date, she's there to fuck. Turn and burn

For real. OP got Jonah Hill'd.

It was. Machiavelli wrote it to get on the good side of some noble.

the history at the time makes it clear that, even if it weren't entirely satire, it was, at the very least, tongue-in-cheek.

either way, don't take it seriously

If dubs OP has to show her this thread

OP here.

Can I save this or is it a sinking ship?

YOU THINK SHES GONNA CORRECT CHAD OVER SOME FUCKING BOOKS
FUCK NO

even if they are, most guys aren't much smarter

save what? she already btfo'd you

Why is it pathetic?

>How the fuck did I fuck this up?
you didn't, she was a pretentious bitch dude, that kind of girl are just annoying.

>9/10

My ass you are.

Even thinking about means you're a full beta. Don't bother.

You act a little bit desperate. Also, you wait a few days before asking a stanger girl to go out, otherwise you sound like a beta/psycho.

your hobbies don't determine your personality or intelligence nigger

I gotchu famalam

NO HE WAS A DUMBASS
PRETENTIOUS BITCHES ARE THE MOST INSECURE BITCHES ON THE PLANET
THEY HAVE NO ORIGNAL OPINION AND JUST QUOTE SHIT FROM TUMBLR AND THEIR PROFESSORS
IF OP HAD HIS GAME ON CHECK HE COULD HAVE TOLD HER HOW PRINCE WAS A PARODY AND EDUCATED HER

usually they don't, but they give some decent info about you being a boring fuck or at least somewhat interesting

why is it pathetic to write 15-16 paragraphs about how to make a tinder profile?

really?

Are you saying it was a test and she knew prince was a parody? Yeesh. Fucking bodied him.
"Did you google that?"

>caring about tinder matches
>caring about pretentious vapid cunts
>being this beta

Have some fucking self respect you insufferable faggot.

not anymore really. its pretty easy just to quote the critical claim stuff as what you like from any art forum.
look at fucking /mu/

But if you do shit just so you can put it on your tinder bio people can see right through you

>quote the stuff

bitch what? I have pictures hiking, scubadiving and skydiving, that shit doesnt need quoting

Wow, she sounds pretentious and pseud as FUCK. I always avoid these chicks.

lel yeah m7 that is my #1 top priority :^)

fucking lmao

Anyone screencap it?

OP post profile so we can help you out

Who cares

if you can't carry a conversation or be engaging, your LOOK AT ME pics are worthless

>How the fuck did I fuck this up?
You insulted her intellgence by implying she googled shit that she actually works hard studying. You're not in her league at all and made that amply clear to her. You also tried to move too fast, like you were just looking for a hookup. Just STFU and move on.

You listed a shitty "memoir" by Donald Trump that he may or may not have actually written himself in addition to 2 other books about personal investing and name dropped Sun Tzu (again, stressing the "business strategy" value of it). Right there you come across as someone who isn't actually well read and is a shitty Wolf of Wall Street wannabe (there are better books for that).

She's no better, but I can forgive her posturing a little more because you went with the "girls can't be smart" shit. "Art of War is antiquated" and name-dropping the Prince makes her sound like she isn't well read either.

I'll give her points for being clever. Calling you out as a Patrick Bateman wannabe was pretty good there at the end.

You didn't fuck it up. She got your attention and got complimented by you.
>Pretty and smart

Obviously that's what she came there for.
She's a pseudo for sure otherwise you wouldn't be caught dead referencing such a pop culture meme.
>Patrick Bateman.
Ugh.

Don't get oneitis.
Plenty of fish in the see.

You tried to have an intellectual conversation instead of an exciting, humorous one.

Life is not a Woody Allen film. You're not going to go on a date along the Brooklyn Bridge and discuss Nietzsche and Ingmar Bergman.

But my other Veeky Forums brothers do it on the day all the time. They won't lie to me on the internet do they?
How about this guys? How the fuck did I mess up here. She clearly wanted the d.

''did you google art of war''
that is not 'negging' it's just insulting you dip

Look I found the beta.

apparently its up there for you if you think you're gonna get your dick wet just because you skydived that one time

you're closing way too fast dumbass
WHY SHOULD SHE GO OUT WITH U
BECAUSE OF U SAYING ONE CLEVER LINE

shit like that only works if you're good looking

tinder only works if you're good looking

If he wrote it to get on the good side of a noble (Lorenzo Medici), then why would it be a satire? And if it was supposed to be a satire, why would he have never bothered to actually get it published?

People who peddle this theory are idiots who read a cracked.com article and spout it over and over again to make themselves sound clever.

she acts intellectually superior and has a strong independent woman attitude, she's probably just on Tinder to jerk her self esteem

if you want to keep chasing that shit, it's gonna be tough, wait a bit before you pick up convo again, say you had to return some video tapes, she's obviously seen American Psycho and will smile at the reference, take the opportunity to talk about movies or something instead

i wouldn't waste my time unless you're really interested OP, you're in try hard land now

this

Post your profile pic OP.

Dropped your in too early.
Should have continued on.
Ask her opinion on WHY she thinks it sucks then listen to her and have a little conversation.
But don't be a fucking ho dude, don't give up any positive reinforcement OR your own ideas.
Ask her to continue the talk over a cup of coffee or beer in a public place.
Do not call it a date.

And going on the murdered/psychopath thing? Are you fucking retarded?
Did you not actually "listen" to what she said, or look at her picture? She's terrified of being a case of missing persons and is going to be unbelievably choosy. Even playing around with that kind of (im gunna killzya)thing is stupid.

And you're calling yourself a 9/10. If you were that conversation would have easily gone a lot different.

Two things went wrong.

First, you named shitty meme books that no-one except idiots think are worthwhile, (honestly you sounded like a mid-80s wallstreet stereotype).

Second, you sounded really condescending when you didn't believe she read.

Also, the Prince is a satire so she'd dumb too.

>pseudos calling people idiots
thanks for the laugh

first of all what the fuck who´s talking books in a chat
then you started defending your shit taste and calling her bad when she said art of war sucks. you did seem pretty mad so ofc she´d refuse

like how the fuck you even got her number if you´re such a tool?

Oops, forgot pic

You're both dumb and probably have incredibly low standards I do not believe you are a 9/10 nor is she an 8/10.

whats a pseudos my man

"The Prince" wasn't written as a satire, you dumb fuck.

Machiavelli drew from his personal experience as a diplomat in Florence to write the work. It was partially written because the guy had a lot of ideas, but mostly because Machiavelli was not in the good graces of new Medici government (which he had initially helped push out to establish a short-lived Republic in Florence) and needed to prove his worth to them.

Whatever public high school english teacher told you the Prince was satire should be fired. Some call the Prince a satire since they argue it encourages immoral actions that only a monarch could do, therefor showing the benefits of a free republic. Of course, this view completely ignores that political leaders in Republics often have to act immorally to achieve a common good. "The end justifies the means" is only a controversial statement if you're in middle school - surely, a man as smart as Machiavelli didn't think that pointing out sacrifices need to be made counts as subversive.

Read Ross King's "Machiavelli: the Philosophy of Power" if you want more insight into Machiavelli's life and the Prince as a work. Or, read this link that neatly sums up some history on Machiavelli and why the argument that the Prince is a satire is revisionist crap:

donmacdonald.com/2010/10/the-prince-is-not-a-satire/

you werent attractive enough and she was being nice by having small convo before turning you down

Yo OP this is a 9/10
You still feel confident about your 9 bro?

You came across as a try hard. Cringey.

it's floating around somewhere, but i don't have it anymore

took you long enough to google that huh mr.pseudo?

No you're retarded and clearly not as good-looking as you think you are. It's over you fucking idiot.

Yeah, 6/7-10 at best.

>intelligent investor
>art of war
>a random walk

OP did you just google "books that make me seem smart" and send those to her? If you want to learn to invest or about the economy, buy textbooks, not pop non-fiction written to turn people on to textbooks.

Art of War is nice if you're interested in canonical lit, but the ideas and themes explored in that book are given much more detail and depth in modern works.

Not even going into the smart and pretty thing.

You're not Patrick Bateman because he was at least intelligent enough to be passable. Get a hobby and a real personality, OP.

DAMN YOU GANDY!!!!

Again, it was just to get on his good side because they had a falling out. He never gave a shit about it probably. I wouldn't call satire exactly, but more tounge in cheek.

>In terms of military it's antiquated
>recommends the prince "for that kinda stuff"
What kinda stuff? Military?
This bitch is dumber than you are

or have a beard. bitches love beard