Average korean gf?

hey fit,

i remember this whole board falling for korean women once.

Why the fuck was that, are they like superwomen or something?

also general average korean qt3.14 or whatever i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wWKjxxM6q8
youtube.com/watch?v=-qvN_Gi1kNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not knowing the feelbrah meme

Once you realize they are all fake as shit they lose their appeal.

what do you mean fake?

Fake lenses, fake eyelids, fake jaws, fake hair, fake noses, fake tits.

lived in korea for a bit.

You'll hear a lot of idiots on one side saying that Korean women are all beautiful, and idiots on the other saying that they're either ugly or completely faked and plastic surgeried out.

Truth is most of them aren't anything special, but also aren't particularly ugly. Plastic surgery is big, but lots of Koreans aren't interested in it; it's very much worth noting that one of the reasons the cosmetic surgery industry is so big in Korea is because there is a huge foreign market. There are literally markets devoted to match-making between foreigners (especially Chinese) and Korean surgeons.

If you want stunning beautiful Asian women, go to northeast China. If you wan't Asian women that aren't completely batshit or gold diggers, go to Taiwan (note: still batshit and gold diggers, because women).

are asian women more batshit insane than western women? Because jeez man, western women are utterly bat shit insane

Korean girls can be...

...hypnotic

our girls

yeah that caved in ass is very hypnotizing

>Cheng Xiao
>Korean

white "men" who think asian women are superior are insecure

t. asian man/white woman/asian american woman

doesnt matter she's in a kpop band

and cute

polls/surveys indicate that up to 50% of women in their twenties (in the Seoul metro area, where half of the nation's population resides) have gotten plastic surgery. about 20-35% of all women in Seoul have had plastic surgery.

when i lived there a little over 10 years ago, it was common for girls to get double eyelid surgery and/or a nose job as a high school graduation / college entrance gift.

there's a lot of plastic surgery tourism coming in from japan, china, and taiwan, but still the vast majority of surgery is aimed at (and gotten by) domestic koreans.

koreans are blatantly superficial and aside from people who don't live in big cities and some of the crazy fundie christians, they don't see anything "wrong" with it. the whole face, frame, height meme paraded on this board is actually an accepted mainstream attitude over there (although the standards for good height and frame are different).

>mfw feelbrah approaches me

wow who cares lmao, if i go korea getting getting dental surgery and eating dog meat are on my to do list

I can't really compare, I've been in Asia for years. Was from super-obese suburban flyover Murcca, so the girls did fucking nothing for me there.

That said, as a western man, you're going to run into more of the crazies. There are some that will consider you because they're open-minded, lots of conservative girls who won't (partially racism, partially fear and uncertainty, partially because you are a risky bet, partially because HAHA it's actually her parents' choice anyway), and lots that will chase you because they like the color of your passport. I had a homestay in Japan; the family's first guests were two brothers, both of whom the daughter fell in love with, one of whom she later married. Her mother was also in love with her daughter's husband. Needless to say the family was total batshit in many other areas of life. Every now and then you see mormon missionaries around; every single convert I've ever heard of was a woman who just happened to marry a missionary and move to suburban America.

It's not easy to find a good woman anywhere, user.

>she's in a kpop band
>not in a crusty folk punk band

Trumpet girl is 1000x hotter, straight up gangster, and knows how to party.

Shameless Days N Daze plug. Check em out.

pure

lol she's trying to be white

in b4 >vice

youtube.com/watch?v=0wWKjxxM6q8
youtube.com/watch?v=-qvN_Gi1kNE

>getting a mother and daughter bowl

seems pretty good to me

What do Koreans look like before the surgery?

No one knows anymore.

Korean women are legit the lowest of the low for the east asians.

Like north koreans.