Lost my 12k LINK tokens

My story of loosing $5000 worth of LINK tokens to twitter scam

1. Binance Exchange Ether address
ethplorer.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

2. Transferred my 12K LINK tokens and 0.2 ETHER into below MyEther wallet address from my BInance exchange account
ethplorer.io/address/0x53737a5963f464201f5f55f650061d64a094a03b

I created this MyEther wallet address with intention of getting my free AIRDROP LINK tokens according the twitter scam which linked to this website.

linksmartcontract.com/blog/
3. Then I put myether wallet details including my private key… ( I know I’m stupid and I was really not feeling well and I wasn’t thinking for few minutes, Just for a second my brain was switched off ) and 30 mins later I logged into my ether wallet account and realise that my LINK tokens and ETHER being send to the following address and my account balance is zero.

ethplorer.io/address/0xf5572f804ba88a4c869641f020351cf73941cc91

ethplorer.io/address/0xdb37036d615e20dee825fcc6e8384517cee44321

4. And Now all my LINK tokens and ETHER sitting in the address above. Which obviously the scammer’s address and I don’t know what he’ll do next and where he’ll move my tokens… Could anyone please advise what I should do ?

Please somebody help me!!!!

sorry dude, theres literally nothing you can do.

Don't worry, contact the Bitcoin company, they will get it back

This is why I think we are not at peak crypto.

Fucking retards like this.

OMG ALL MY LINK IS GONE!!!

We must find satoshi.
And sue him.

Your money is gone forever. Find a way to move on or kill yourself.

Write Vitalik boyo on Twitter he will hardfork Ethereum for you.

You're unbelievably retarded lol

Accept your loss and move on. Rebuy your links or you gonna feel double down when it pumps

im sorry son

i dont think theres any way to fix

hopefully we all learned a valuable lesson from this

Sorry pal, it's too late to do anything. Unless you have a link to the past you're out of luck.

Discard my previous post, you have to kill yourself for being a fucking retard. Your coins are long gone. You will never get them back. Slit your wrist faggot. Do it, you pussy.

You live and you learn. With time you also laugh. Such is life.

Nathan, read the paper on previous incidences like this at emotionaltrader.tumblr.com/what-happened-to-the-link-fags
theres a set of instructions on what to do there
you need to do this fast or itll be too late when the theif moves the coins

Just create a fork and pretend it never happened.

> Then I put myether wallet details including my private key
Jesus Christ man, I want to feel sorry for you, but you are making it extremely hard Nigga.

damn you're dumb as fuck

Does it really matter? Link is shitcoin anyway, be happy. It's not the end. Start trading again and work your way up.

Thanks for the links OP

I'll let you sit in one of my lambos as long as you wear your diapers

We owe you nothing.

Nobody can, and nobody will, "Nathan". Fuck outta here.

Just call chainlink devs and tell them to undo the block chain. Maybe you will get a refund.

I suggest no one opens this link.

Be happy you only lost 5k. See the whole situation as a 5000 dollar lesson and move on

I-I'm sorry user.

AAAAAAAH I LOST ALL MY LINK TOO

Thanks for the LINK ;)

Read the entire thing, but don't understand how the instructions are supposed to work.

wtf i opened link now all my bitbean is gone

these scams profit off greed and it works

Nice, just stole 12k

and incredibly stupid newfag normies who have no idea what they are investing in.
>doesn't know the website name

This is why monetary transactions NEED to be centralized. Nobody can fix problems like this in a decentralized currency system and people will NEVER stop making mistakes with their money. This is why cryptocurrency is doomed.

found jamie dimon

do not open this link, it automatically buys 100k espers on yobit

There is no such thing as a free lunch.
F sorry for your loss

>just for a second
no your brain has been off since birth you fucking retard

People have been getting scammed since the dawn of time.

The dude is just a greedy retarded fuck that didn't do his due diligence.

Whether or not monetary transactions need to be centralized or decentralized, only time will tell.

kek

> This is why certain people are doomed
FTFY
> A fool and his money are soon parted
Is a saying which is ages old. You've learned your lesson OP, don't get too greedy and if something seems too good to be true...it probably is.

I know the feeling. I fell victim to a MEW phishing and keylogger scam. Lost about $1000 but that's a fuckton for me and literally everything I had earned and put into crypto.

You know what I did immediately (after I spent the next two weeks completely depressed)? I bought a ledger nano s, something that I knew for the longest time I needed to get to protect myself. If I had bought a hardware wallet from day 1, I would have never been scammed.

There is literally nothing you can do to get those funds back. Spend the $100 and get a hardware wallet and move on. You're going to be upset the next couple weeks but soak it in and remember to make better decisions from here on out.

kek

this.

Do you have enough fiat to buy rope or do you need a donation?

Thanks for everyone's comments and I really appreciate it.

I'm going to tweet this to real @SergyNazarov! And hope he'll give me some his LINK tokens.

I believe in KARMA. what goes around comes around. Stealing other people money is not good karma and it depends on the situation if this person is deep trouble for money then my money is put in good course. But I don't think thats the case..

Such a bad world we live in and I got into crypto so that wealth is redistributed amongst all the people in the world and there won't be any need to steal or killing fellow humans for money.

I really hope to everyone here becomes crypto billionaiers and together we can take this human race forward.

>Then I put myether wallet details including my private key…

I didn't know this happened in real life.

>billionaiers

Oh that is how he is a pajeet

Hi Nathan. I don't have $5000 to spare but I can cover $1000 (worth of LINK tokens) or so of your losses. Just generate a new address, transfer an ETH or two to it to prove it's valid, then reply with the public and private keys here. No need to thank me, I love helping fellow linkers out. Just please be more careful with your new LINK!

You see? This is the kind of poor good-natured idiot you people are saying should fend for themselves. You think it's okay to leave people like this in the dust in your greedy rush for digital gold?

goddammit

This is the most elaborate troll I've ever read

If it isn't a troll, the retard still deserves to lose every cent

Yes the goyim are too stupid to look after themselves, they must be governed for their own protection

Someone post the legendary scam screenshot plz. I dont have it with me. That scam was a delicatessen. It unfold like a Shyamalan movie. One of the finest scams Ive ever seen pulled.

ZRX? I'm in that screencap.

I am calling the Ethereum customer support line right fucking now how dare a stranger on the internet steal your funds just because you gave him your private key. Fucking thiefs.

oh my sweet summer child

just call up vitalik and ask him to rollback

you're infantilizing him because you're too stupid to understand it's a blatant troll.

Hey guys, I got money skelly on the phone, can everyone post the transactions they want rolled back and we will get them fixed.

You are either the biggest normie or just a successful troll.. If former, get off Veeky Forums.. back to Plebbit... please.

Yes that one, you sure have it saved

Thanks everyone for sharing something with me here and I don't need any kind of donation from you guys.

Just sharing your experiences and feedback on this forum is valuable for me than the $5k. I use this site everyday and this community worth lot more than $5k.

I might be lacking some skills or experiences that some people have but I'm here to become crypto millionaire with you guys and I'll help some unfortunate people in this world with most of the money for sure.

Lets start a Change.org petition to make Satoshi give his beans back and change our facebook profile pictures in support of Nathan, the victim of a brutal and unjust cyber crime

This will always be peak Veeky Forums

I'll bite.

OP we can't help you. Ever heard the phrase, you can't change the world, you can only change yourself? Same thing here, you're the only one that can help yourself right now.

Here's how:
What I need you to do is gather your fucking thoughts(no more switching off), I know everyone here(including me) will call a retard, BUT we also know that's not the case, so pull yourself together, and you'll get trough this!
As soon as you do this, I want you to go to your wallet. No, not your online crypto wallets, your actual physical irl wallet. Check how much money there is. I'm going out on a limb here, but I assume your not from a third world country., if so there should be at least, like 20$ in there, if so then good.
Next, I want you to go to the nearest supply store with those 20$, buy a fucking rope, go back home, hang it from your ceiling, or a fucking doorknob, and kys yourself you fucking retarded nigger fagget!

Wrong.

Crypto will be the back-end to a new kind of financial institution where deposits will be insured, just as credit card companies now refund stolen money even when the customer is stupidly negligent.

get a hardware wallet, that way you just cant put your private key anywhere

isn't a paper wallet equally good? assuming your computer is clean when creating it I don't see a problem

>fagget!
almost m8
almost

Just for the record I know "niggerfaggit" is one word!

Cuck

>I believe in KARMA
You deserve to be poor OP, but look at this way, we can't all be youtube celebs and crypto kingpins, someone has to mek them burgers, and wash them lambos

i wonder if he has any Whitelists left over...

can you sell me a request whitelist pls?

lmao this

>Then I put myether wallet details including my private key…

Stopped reading there. You are a fucking retard and deserve to be robbed

pajeet detected

Lesson learned. Never post your private key online, and store it where no one but YOU can access it.

LOLfucking retard .
Now you're a broke nigger fag

aren't they kind of limited in the coins they can store?

Bro, Can I get one of them whitelists, I got mad shekels son.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY LINK IS GONE

Nathan.

Listen to me.

You deserved it. You shouldn't put thousands of dollars into things you don't understand, and if you gave anyone your private key, then you don't understand crypto. Think of this as a very expensive life lesson and just let it go.

I have read about NEM being scammed from some people but there's some white hat hacker who was able to retrieve their coins. He wouldn't share how since it can be used for evil as well but also it has to meet certain requirements to be retrieved.

With great power comes great responsibility.

stop hating on metal.