Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkN9VdjgDwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that eniggerma

correct. may be 5x be with you

BMC

Enigma, I'm already all in this is Link 2.0

Bless you. Been in since yesterday.

They have a working prototype. I used it and let me say this will be bigger than link.

This. There are already 15k people using the prototype and people are already switching from Gunbot to Enigma Catalyst. Once people realize how much they can earn with Enigma dividends they will FOMO buy it.

Lol this doesn't look like a shill at all. Get better at shilling or kys, pajeet

Shit Team = No Buy. Fucking pajeets when will they learn.

As if saying it's listed on Liqui of all places is a good thing.

Holy shit I can smell your curry shit-stained crusted asshole through my screen pajeet. Buy enigma now so you can afford to buy toilet paper.

Do you think everyone on this board is a cuck? only like 1/2

I already sold this piece of shit you donkey. The product idea may be good but the team is absolute garbage. Have fun with your bags.

Go eat your curry you fucking Pajeet.

t. Radeesh

>I already sold this piece of shit you donkey. The product idea may be good but the team is absolute garbage. Have fun with your bags.

Desperatly said the pajeet. Listen up your curry nigger, nobody cares about your 1000 rupees worth of Enigma that you accidentaly bought. Now go back to your Yobit trollbox and shill espers.

Funny. Your desperation is hilarious. I bought my shit at ICO, I'm not some fucking mongoloid to be buying at inflated prices.

Have fun with your bags. Nobody wants this piece of shit. Feels good to be invested in high quality projects. You will never know this feel.

How's Mumbai this time of year by the way?

>Feels good to be invested in high quality projects
>espers
>elixir
>eboost
>high quality projects

LMAO at your life pajeet. You are just embarrassing yourself here pajeet. Nobody cares about your shit projects and your 1000 rupees trading budget. Now go kys.

I have no clue the shit you just listed. Typical pajeet projects.

Naw I'm talking fucking Request boyyy.
Cindicator boyyy.

Fuck outta here with your inflated marketcap garbage tier shit.

>boyyy
You are literally embarrassing yourself here pajeet. Go take your 1000 curry shit-stained ruppees and wash your dirty ass with them.

Please stop posting pictures of yourself and giving me details of your daily routine.

Go learn English dirty pajeet.

i got my ENG super fucking late (2 days after they announced that they were distributing).

I barely made it out with .0022 ETH earlier this morning. i'm so fucking glad i dumped that piece of shit ass coin.

Terrible team, terrible business sense, terrible marketing. I can keep on going i'm retarded for buying that stupid shit.

nobody wants your shit coin.

>implying I buy even a fraction of a single coin when there are those fake green walls.

>mfw an actual Pajeet and reading this thread

You guys are so mean

How not to be a Pajeet, explained.

Don't shit in the street.

When you go anywhere, take a shower so you don't smell like an entire hangar worth of curry spices.

Its a class thing . Lower class areas have Poo in the streets. Middle class and up have toilets at home. I'm educated and wealthy. My siblings live in Canada and they are doctors and have businesses.

Unfortunately India's wealth distribution is very lopsided so you see a lot street shitters representimg us.

In those areas, they charge to use the toilet.

It's ok bro - you can always take pride in being one of MacAulay's children.

Forgive me if you're familiar with this, but in UK when I was young there was a pretty amusing British-Indian comedy called "Goodness Gracious Me". Enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkN9VdjgDwM

>A pajeet posting anime pics
It blows my mind, I just can't picture it.