Disappointing gains

Is anyone else disappointed with their gains and feel like they're spinning their wheels?

Just getting a little puffier and cutting back to their old size

Man for 3 years of lifting I really thought I'd achieve a much better looking physique

>Tfw fell for the natty lifting meme

Eat more

How about you tell me your maxes kid

As a natty, you have to either choose the path of being small but shredded or swole but fat.

you look good for normie standards

but 3 years? what did you do? do you even 1/2/3/4 pl8 m8?

>1/2/3/4 pl8
Explain?

You look piss weak for 3 years

He means 1/2/3/4pl8 for ohp/bp/s/dl

Not OP, only been lifting for 2 months

Dude don't fucking listen to these brainwashed idiots. You look fucking awesome for a natty. Be proud m8. What are your stats?

Coming up to 4 years training, 1/2/4/5 plates
Skinny fat as a man who's never lifted

>this is actually my goal body
>2 years and still nothing

i should just kill myself shouldn't i?

Op here
Nah man I just did high volume push pull legs. Never focused on strength

I tested my maxes a few weeks ago and they're weak af obviously
@68kg bodyweight

Squat 117.5kg
Deadlift 137.5kg (conventional double overhand)
Bench 82.5kg
OHP 45kg (first time doing it)

focus on strength and size will follow

Fucking twinks when will they learn

Will do
Maybe I fell for the high volume meme instead

eat food retard

137.5kg max dead in 3 years are you fucking kidding me, I was pulling 180kg in a few months

what the fuck OP? physique is decent but these are your maxes after three fucking years? what the hell have you been doing this whole time?

I'm curious as to what your guys' motive is for telling people they're small for 'x' years of lifting. OP already said he's not happy with it and you take the time to post discouraging stuff if he doesn't align with these arbitrary metrics of what's considered good lifts. Are you just humble bragging? I mean the guy easily looks better than 95% of the population and you still care about 'calling him out'.

>Physique is decent
>Weak maxes

Sound like a win to me
I'd take that any day than some mehdi faggot who looks like shit despite being somewhat strong

You look leagues better than me and ive been lifting for the same amount of time

"i dont even lift" the post

that can only mean you havent exercised rountinely, didnt exercise hard enough, didnt eat enough, or ate like shit. there is not secrets in fitness. you get out of it what you put in. if you look like shit after 3 years, then youve put in shit effort for 3 years. it is that simple

What if someone has low test
Also explain how Ian McCarthy looks the way he does after all those years of training

OP, I did even worse. I lifted for 5 (five) years with machines because I had absolutely no idea and didn't know about Veeky Forums and trusted my personal trainers at the gym who told be about meme stuff like confusing muscles. I gained 7 lbs and remained a complete skelly. Only when i discovered strength routines and free weights and ate like a beast I gained like crazy.

I think you pushed yourself too hard and didn't allow yourself enough regeneration and you did not eat enough. If you fix that and go to a 3x per week routine you can get bigger without roiding. Good luck

What's wrong with machines?

Genuine question, stumbled on this thread, not Veeky Forums.

I like to use the chest machine sometimes and it makes me feel strong

>Also explain how Ian McCarthy looks the way he does after all those years of training
Doesn't eat.