No longer feeling tired after a full night of sleep. Recovery time shortened. Lifts been going up...

No longer feeling tired after a full night of sleep. Recovery time shortened. Lifts been going up. Have enough energy to do lifting routine and cardio while on cut (which has usually been a shit show for me).

What's everybody else supplementing on?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/zinc/
bodybuilding.com/store/best-multivitamins.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crazy breh im supplementing on that exact same thing. I take 4 of those at once along with vit e and c at meal time. my skin has improved a shitload

I've started incorporating Costco Chicken Bakes into my post-workout meal and I think it helps a a lot.

Pretty sure calcium and zinc block each other's absorption, making that particular supplement, and most multis, absolute shit.

Retards will buy anything if you market it right.

Goog goy buy that weight gainer with extra glumtameene inside XDD

Fish oil
Vit d
Beta carotene
Magnesium
Zinc
I don't give a fuck if it's a placebo, zinc fixed my insomnia and acne almost overnight

Source or bullshit

So what about multis like this? Are they worth it?

Pretty sure your better off taking supplements individually as multis are notorious for not giving you enough doses of certain minerals and too much of others.

Literally google it.
Not even that guy but ZMAs even have written on the bottle not to take them within 2 hours, before or after, anything with calcium.

examine.com/supplements/zinc/

>Zinc’s intestinal uptake is hindered by other minerals, including Calcium, Magnesium, and Iron, since they all use the same transporter.

I fucking love those things

God dam it, I'm cutting though...

Did google and first things that came up were literal mom blogs with no sources to back them up and bb.com threads lmao. I don't doubt there isn't some truth to it but i doubt its 100% canceling each other out

zinc sups usually contain around 300% of a daily requirement. if that was "hindered" you probably get just about the right amount you need which may even be engineered by including the right amount of calcium in the supplement.

it's OK, everybody is looking for their jew to blame.

>all bow down, the tripfag has spoken

Be aware over supplementation of zinc will cause a copper deficiency

or just take zinc supplements an hour or two after eating anything high in calcium

>comes into thread trying to justify his placebo

>everyone who tells me im silly is jewish

i know it's fucked but i actually thought about doing this.. those macros. tho i don;t know.

>be me
>Remember being at costco when i was 8
>see chicken bake
>"hmm im getting tired of pizza maybe i should try it"
>"mom can i get the chicken bake? It's only 2.99"
>first bite
>"oh god it's delicious."
fast forward 14 years:
>eat chicken bake at least once a week
>decide to look up nutrition info
>calories
>sodium
I'll just pretend i never saw those numbers

Can anyone recommend a decent multivitamin? Was just going to choose one off this list from BB bodybuilding.com/store/best-multivitamins.html