Does creatine cause weight loss?

I've been going to the gym for about 6 months now, for about 4-5 days per week. At the beginning of last month i weighed 125 lbs and started using creatine, and my current weight is 120 lbs. I track all my calories on MyFitnessPal and i've been eating between 3-3500+ calories each day. What is with this unexpected weightloss? I've been gaining about 4 lbs each month before this, but this month i LOST 5, I honestly don't understand it and the only outlier here is creatine so I'm wondering if creatine actually causes weight loss?
>MFW

stop using creatine then

I am not 100% that it's the cause though, because I've never heard of creatine causing people to lose weight.

>3-3500
Doubt it

No, I definitely am eating enough especially since I've been gaining consistent weight up until last month.

Creatine makes you store more water and look bloated, so if anything you should be gaining weight, stop lying on a mongolian horse breeding forum and start eating your chicken breasts

How tall are you?

5'10

125 lbs at 5'10"

you're definitely not eating enough. I've taken shits bigger than you.

Yea, creatine usually makes people store water making them feel fluffy. Not sure why you would be losing weight, could be a weird "low" weight, that sometimes happens.

Or if youve changed your diet a bit and arent eating as much sodium/not holding as much water as before.

Could be a lot of things.

explain how i've been gaining consistent weight up until this last month when my diet has been exactly the same?

probably wearing heavier clothes

Creatine causes an increase in DHT enjoy your hair loss. Also it makes you retain water so you are probably experiencing fluctuations in water weight.

If creatine is allowing you to do more reps, you could be burning more calories because of it, making your maintenance amount higher. So not really the creatine itself making you lose weight, but your ability to lift with higher volume.

I'm pretty sure i'm not wearing clothes that would cause a 5 lb discrepancy

nigga it's not fucking rocket science, EAT MORE. you are dangerously underweight, how the fuck did you even achieve it

maybe you should just go trapmode

This is a good point, but i've been on a pretty similar routine since I started lifting

I was around 100 lbs beforehand and I eat like a monster

>gym for 6 months
>3500 calories a day
>creatine
>5'10" 125 lbs
Nice bait. Or you have a severe medical condition. Go get a physical

do you have some sort of disease or ailment?

I'm 6'2" and haven't been 125 lbs since, like... grade 5?

>do you have some sort of disease or ailment?
not that I am aware of
>Nice bait.
No, i'm not baiting im legit being serious.
pic attached is me about a month ago

pic didnt upload for some reason on that post

Not bad for your height and weight. What sort of shit are you consuming to reach your 3500 calorie a day goal? You're over eating like a fuck btw unless you do intense cardio everyday. I'd stick with like 2800-3000 a day for now and increase calorie intake as your weight increases. Make sure you drink plenty of water. Whey protein after workouts etc. 100lbs to 125lbs lean mass is good progress. Try switching up your diet and workout routine and if you find yourself still losing weight after a few weeks then I'd consult with a doctor

I usually just eat whatever is available desu, burgers, pizza, burritos, chicken, rice, steak, donuts, etc. and a lot of it. I would be watching what i was eating if I wasn't so severely underweight.I usually get to about 150g of protein a day at minimum

It does not make you look bloated holy fuck you people are idiots, the water stored is intramuscular not subq meaning it makes your muscles look fuller.

Do you cook? Cook your own shit and actually measure out your food. You're probably overestimating what you're eating. Also, peanut butter, whole wheat bagels, oats, granola, coconut oil, and shit like that are good bulking foods. Look up bulking meal plans and try one that works for you

thanks for the tips brah, I really should learn to cook. Also, isn't olive oil good for bulking too?

>isn't olive oil good for bulking too
Yes. Extra virgin olive oil the shit out of those skillets, my man

Do you have a tapeworm op?