How does it feel knowing that this ottermode manlet will wreck any of you hulking scrubs?

How does it feel knowing that this ottermode manlet will wreck any of you hulking scrubs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Veeky Forums is retarded if they think of themselves as fighters. an amateur fighter could probably destroy them, never mind a world champion.

At least I can eat lucky charms

Veeky Forums is a bunch of bunch of reject kids that used to get bullied so now they take steroids and bully others. They are weak beta cucks.

Eh I'm not one to put down people's interests but midget fighting isn't my thing.

its funny because these midgets could beat you up. all the time you have put into lifting is useless in the real world. you still cant fight. even women prefer ottermode bodies. you have literally fallen for a meme because you're insecure.

No whats funny is that it's the 21sr century and you think fighting matters. First of all girls don't give a shit about fighting ability so I can tell you have autism already so I could end my point here but I'll go further to prove why you have it. In the real world I also own a gun so if someone attempts to assault me with their superior fighting ability within my property I'll simply shoot him and end the problem immediately. If it's in public we have these people called cops who will arrest the person then I get the privilege to sue him out the ass. So yeah guess your real world arguement is really powerful.

Tldr: you're a delusional neck beard who doesn't understand the real world

How's it feel knowing this old manlet could wreck any of you hulking scrubs in a drag race??

Well I don't train to fight so it's not suprising. Unfortunately for him though I carry a pistol on me at all times so he doesn't stand a chance.

Correction:
Veeky Forums is a bunch of bunch of reject kids that used to get bullied so now we take steroids and bully others. We are weak beta cucks.

>First of all girls don't give a shit about fighting ability

yes they do, girls always get wet for professional fighters because they give them security, you know fuck all about women.

>In the real world I also own a gun so if someone attempts to assault me with their superior fighting ability within my property I'll simply shoot him and end the problem immediately

its incredibly easy to disarm someone at close range, plus, if someone can fight, they can knock you out before you have a chance to get your gun out. you dont walk around with your gun out and people dont warn you before assaults.

>If it's in public we have these people called cops who will arrest the person then I get the privilege to sue him out the ass.

the police are not constantly on the look out for assaults or robberies, you cant call the police in the middle of getting your ass beat by a midget.

you clearly know fuck all about fighting, and how the real world works. if guns and the police where as much of deterrence as you make out, assaults wouldent exist, or criminals would be constantly getting shot in self defense. also, stop assuming everyone is from america. im not american, guns are not legal here.

I can feel the sheltered neckbeard sweats here. Check out some quickdraw videos btw.

many mma-fags think they can out mewvment me ... perhaps ... perhaps. i have yet to meet one that can out mewvment bullet

When would I ever need to fight a pro mma fighter?

Then use a knife or baton or taser or mace... Idiot

CM Punk plz go

>Bully others
>On the internet
>Anonymously

right

Im an ottermode boxer/wrestler and I still dont get many girls. You're either bating or retarded if you think any of this shit matters.

That's basically his job and I'd be pretty appalled if he couldn't.

check out the assault statistics in america. lol quickdraw, this isnt the wild west, you aint going to be walking around with your hand on your gun, or with your gun in holster.

you're probably ugly.

I was going to respond to your post with logic but you had to mention that you aren't an American so I now know your world view is also wrong.

Meaning your idea of what women want is wrong. Your view on the public is wrong. Start a bar fight and see how long it takes before multiple bouncers or cops have arrested you. I go out every weekend and I've never seen a bar fight last longer than five seconds. Also now your talking about quickly it is to disarm people? You sound like an autistic fuck with that statement, mma people are trained to fight with a set of rules they aren't navy seals or special forces who are trained to kill.

I wonder what faggy European country you're from with your gun laws.

>you're probably ugly
No im not

Be an insecure MMA-fag somewhere else. If you want to prove yourself go fight someone then maybe you will feel better. 99% of this board doesnt give 2 shits about fighting. We just wanna be strong and/or aesthetic.

>its incredibly easy to disarm someone at close range, plus, if someone can fight, they can knock you out before you have a chance to get your gun out.

>Start a bar fight and see how long it takes before multiple bouncers or cops have arrested you.

the argument isnt about fighting in a bar. its about if fighting is useful. lets be honest, most americans dont walk around with a gun, especially if they are going on a night out or something. trolling aside, and serious for a second, obviously people who do mma or boxing, do it for the sport, and not because they can beat up random people in the street but if they are attacked, they are obviously going to have a big advantage over someone who cant fight. knowing how to fight also gives people confidence as they are aware that if they offend anyone they have the ability to defend themselves. i doubt people get into contact sports because they think fighting matters, they do it because they like the sport

>lets be honest, most americans dont walk around with a gun
Most Americans also arent uncivilized apes who randomly fight each other

it only takes one person though

But he would get demolished by Brock Lesnar. And he'd lose his fights if he didn't stay strong and healthy.

So are you saying size doesn't matter or that it isn't everything?

'Cause no shit it's only one part of the equation, you literal retard.

Ive never been in a fight since 7th grade. Surround yourself with non retards and you will never have to fight.

>that it isn't everything?

he is saying this. weight classes exist for a reason. most natty people are not that big anyway, or if they are big, they are also kinda fat.

This entire thread is retarded. Now you are talking about a sport and not whether fighting ia useful. I knew this was a bait thread yet I still posted

>guy can't fight 5 minutes without losing breath
>dude hits as hard as a girl scout
>got choked out by a pot addicted lard ass.
KEK keep telling yourself whatever you want.

The first ufcs didnt have a weight class

this user is right Comparing sport fighters to real men who trained for war is retarded

Feels okay. Hes been training for years. I would never under estimate nor try to fight him.

>Comparing sport fighters to real men who trained for war is retarded

what? no one is doing that

> comparing yourself to someone who makes 8 figure paydays and is verified on instagram

Good thing I live in a stand your ground state.

>inb4 delusional fags who've never even had a fist fight before saying "i can beat his ass easy" just because they bench lmao2pl8

Well good thing a worse case scenario for most people is a random drunk asshole and not Conor Mcgregor.

I'll end this thread right now: youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

>It's like he's fighting a child. Weight classes exist for a reason.

> Manlet that has no real skills.
> protected all the way through by Dana White.

Sure

Obvious b8

Underrated post

>A professional fighter would beat you

Well yeah

How does it feel knowing this old overweight dead black lady would have wrecked your faggot shit in a gentle poetry reading?

>thinking quickdraw = wildwest duel style

He'll get pepper-sprayed and then kicked in the abdomen and balls repeatedly if he's in a "civilized" country.
If he tries to pull it in an "uncivilized" one like mine, he'll probably be additionally robbed and have his legs broken and get major head contusions, and afterwards 20 witnesses will claim that he fell over while I was in the next neighborhood sipping fruit juice on a public bench.
Professional fighters are brain-dead apes: Retired with fucked up joints and wrists at 35, Parkinson's by 40, dead by 50. Only hillbilly bar sluts are attracted to them, and only a retard would consider settling down with someone who's unemployable, dumb as a brick, can't spell a word without stuttering and needs help going downstairs and taking a shit.

/thread

*teleports behind you*
*pulls out katana*
"Heh nothing personal kid"

Now counter my argument, you brain-damaged gloryhole cum muncher.

I'm 275lbs and squat 3 pl8, he couldn't handle my power

>G-guise I posted it again!

Fuck off lardass

It's an hologram

Okay, first off, the vast majority of fit are not "hulking" by any means. Second; of course wed get our asses kicked, Connor McMemer fights for a living. I bet you though his big 3 + OHP arent that great though. Lifters are good at lifting, fighters are good at fighting.

pic related is you when you see people working hard and improving themselves

I'd knee bar him and make him my potato cunt

Haha, false! I don't take roids!

>Lifters are good at lifting, fighters are good at fighting.

How dare you make logical sense on Veeky Forums

Uhh. I'm not a fucking UFC Champion who also has an incredibly disciplined fitness routine.

Of coarse he'd wreck my ass.

Also, I'm a manlet.

>Trying to smooth talk my bitch into buying into a family gym membership
>Shit's gonna be like 270$ a month
>Tired of sitting in the fucking house staring at my Weider bar.

don't really care tbpfh famalam

>$270/month
Fucking kek that's what I pay a YEAR

>paying anything north of 30 bucks for your gym
>ever