Why do we lift Veeky Forums ?

> pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYRTuBv9qx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To get fuckin stronk

It's all I have left.

It's the only thing that has ever made my peers respect me in any way

/i don't even lift anymore but honestly the main reason why you want to lift is to keep the good thoughts in, basically that feeling you get after accomplishing something and putting in some good work can only be done by you, it is up to you to go and after you finish a set, finish a gym session, the next time you eat, you will feel like a god and you will understand i deserved this, i did something today to get this in my body and to digest this meal is a blessing

something people dont understand or forget is we have a history of being very active and we need to continue being and thinking this way. some of the best people i know are the ones who are active all day and dont sit at home all day on Veeky Forums /misc/ or /youtube/ there are people out there getting shit done and they know it. as for me, why am i on Veeky Forums on a daily? well its too keep me from trouble for now

Makes me feel I'm doing something useful.

I lift to make America great again

Because I have fallen.

And I'm learning to lift myself up again.

To feed my burgeoning intellect.

Battlemages where you at?

Present

aye man. you wantin ta build some muscle?

why did you stop brah? are you /enlightened/ or something?

I entirely agree with your meaning, but not the fact that you gave up lifting.

Because a pump is like cumming in the gym

Spellswords are cool af

>can i join the cool club?

I posted a year ago about my new career and i was told by some members i have finally made it, while that is true and by the time i am 30 who knows how much i will be worth :) i stopped lifting, for a career which took off and i have been promoted twice this year alone, i am up for another promotion but it now is starting to feel bad because i am fat now, things are different when you are fat as fuck, in meetings and in person interviews you are looked as a fat guy, i meet some of our new execs from japan, canada, and us branches and i am the fat fuck in the room. It made me uncomfortable, and i have decided to get back at it and lift some fucking weight, and take some names. the best part of it is, since i have returned to the gym, the passion is still there, i fucking love to workout and see the motherfuckers next to me sweat, because it pushes me harder and i just love being in the gym, don't we all? also, i am finally making time for the gym, i work 12 hour days, and i have to go to sleep now, i have a gym session 5am. :)

One of the worst things is coming back and building a base again, i used to dl 585x1 315x15+ and now i try to do 3 plate dl and i can at best do 315x3 and i am huffing and puffing in the corner and the older guys stare like i am going to die, well yea no shit i haven't lifted that heavy in a while, not to mention the caffeine rushing through my fucking veins/heart/liver and i am barely breathing after a set of 3, but that is ok, life is about moving in steps, i might have quit before, but daddy is back and the people that love me are there for me, im fat, but im going to make it :)

To show myself that I CAN change the shit I don't like about myself or my life.

Also, to compensate for my average penis and average face.

When I was younger I would drink, smoke and jerk off to have a good time, but now none of those things make me happy.

I lift because its the only thing that brings me joy.

song related
youtube.com/watch?v=mYRTuBv9qx4