Im so glad i spent all that time lifting weights instead of reading or traveling or taking in other cultures and...

>im so glad i spent all that time lifting weights instead of reading or traveling or taking in other cultures and becoming an interesting person because i am a boring as fuck old man with no interests and nothing to say but hey i had a nice body for like 12 years

Other urls found in this thread:

openculture.com/2014/01/harold-bloom-creates-a-massive-list-of-works-in-the-western-canon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QnZ0Y4rvz6E
picsgonewild.com/album/pcVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares about you.

Is that way.

Calm down there autismo lifting takes a few hours a week at most and you have plenty of time doing the rest of that shit.

Nobody cares about you.

Is that way.

>not also browsing Veeky Forums

these triggered meat heads

Op is an ugly skinnyfat manlet

>reading
I'm smarter than books
>travelling
I'm more interesting then any location on Earth
>taking in other cultures
Other cultures take in me
>boring as fuck old man
I will never age nor die

You know, you can do all of those things

sorry for liking what you dont' like

>implying fitness isn't for life

>implying you can't do all those things and still lift weights

its all down hill after 50

Damn all the travelling I could've done within an hour a couple times a week. So many wasted experiences.

>mfw

>becoming an interesting person

wow please tell me more about how you went to the Louvre and then had a totally epic night with your study abroad buddies. being an 'interesting person' is the biggest meme ever

Use your gains by doing a martial art.

>stop lifting
>lose muscles
boy, who knew?

>can't even go 1 sentence without typing the word "meme"

this is why i read and travel

>instead of reading or traveling or taking in other cultures
That's like the most stereotypical thing for a young adult to do.

Listen, nobody gives a fuck about that time you spent in the Peace Corp teaching African refugees Javascript.

>he doesn't see the period
Clearly you don't read all that much

Thread/

I workout for 1 hour a day 5 days a week from home as part of my morning routine. Fitness barely cuts into my time to do other things, and it allows me to do some of those other things better, and even do things that wouldn't be possible without being physically fit. Letting lifting consume your life is fucking retarded, but not lifting when you could be is equally as retarded

>I'm shit posting on Veeky Forums

News flash user, you're the least interesting of all

>Not doing all of those things

You truly are a pathetic person OP.

Scaling a mountain in a foreign nation and then partying back at the hostel with cuties and bros while you pick up the local language and backpack around their historic cities. It's the life.

>Im so glad that I spent all that time "learning" about other cultures so that I can virtue signal that I am an incredible, well-rounded person rather than the reality that I am a incredibly shallow person whose thought process is about as deep as a kiddie pool and who hides the fact that he never takes the time and discipline to learn one craft well.

Lets face facts cuntwaffle. Your "learning" about other cultures probably only amounted to a five-day getaway in a major, globalized city where the only foreign thing you ate was a pre-approved "ethnic" dish like pierogi's or bratwurst among other well-to-do foreigners or upper-class socialites whose only real difference in this day and age is what hand they hold the knife when they cut into their food.

Personally, you probably lack the discipline to engage in full blown total commitment to a goal or ideal. You have most likely a 5th grade knowledge of the culture you embraced for those few days (and that is being generous) rather than the depth of knowledge it takes for a person to lose 100+ pounds, or squat 300+ consistently, or run 5+ miles in sub 33 min.

Shit motherfucker, I get more foreign culture walking down Pulaski in Chicago in a day then you probably did on your entire fucking trip.

Whats reading gonna do for you? You read a bunch of fictional stories. Look guys >muh harry potter!
Unless you read actual non-fiction, for example scientific journals, you're basically netflixing but with words. Traveling to go sightseeing and generally be a tourist isnt really amazing either. You'd have to go out and basically meet new people all the way. Back packing for instance. Although so many cucks do it, so I really feel like it would make you cucky as well. I'd rather stay here, finish college and get a good job while lifting in a nice gym and self improving, thank you. /autism

>You read a bunch of fictional stories. Look guys >muh harry potter!
>Unless you read actual non-fiction, for example scientific journals

you can't be serious?

>implying these things are mutually exclusive
>implying i spend all my time at the gym
>implying that the gym is so expensive it precludes travel
>implying you even need a gym to be fit

>Whats reading gonna do for you? You read a bunch of fictional stories
openculture.com/2014/01/harold-bloom-creates-a-massive-list-of-works-in-the-western-canon.html

Read this then get back to me you fucking moron.

>Harry potter
I love that a YA novel is the only book you can name drop. how sad.

> I'm so glad I spent all that time being a pretentious cunt who reads manga and philosophy books and am too closed-minded to realize people have different hobbies and interests, and don't want to accept that I need to get fit or I will die alone and with a significantly shorter life.

What do you mean by this autosmo?

>he doesn't read the greeks
>he hasn't read anything from the aristocratic era
>he doesn't know who joyce is

oh but please keep reading your peer reviewed science texts lol

I listen to audio books while I lift.

>Reading pseudo-intellectual dribble you had to read in your liberal arts language class to attempt to one up an autist on a persian rug drying board

Jesus christ.

yikes

>not having a god tier physique while traveling to slay puss all around the world while doing everything in the OP

shiggity diggity

Don't flatter yourself buddy :^)
>yikes
I want tumblr cucks to leave.

Why are we bringing this up again.

>pseudo-intellectual dribble
do you even know what the words you type mean? how can you call the greeks or anyone that guy posted about "dribble". I don't even know what to say I just feel sorry for you

how does traveling make you interesting? the only thing that bores me more than hearing what people ate or drank is hearing what they ate or drank a continent over.

>acts like things that aren't exclusive are for some retarded reason

>Actually giving this autist a legitimate reply
I fucking hate nu-Veeky Forums threads like this

why not both?

i doubt it's bait people really are as stupid as that

>hostel
>backpacking

Intagram is that way, hipster.

wow it sure is hard to devote less than 5 hours a week to lifting.

so true, a group of my friends went for a study abroad program in europe over one summer while I had an internship.
They pissed off so many people because everytime you'd hang out with two or more of them they'd go on about 'this one time in Prague'
traveling is fun but it doesnt make you better than someone else and you can do both fitness and travel easily

Not the same user, but is it that hard for you to not make presumptuous claims based on someone else's intellect, especially a complete stranger? I've never had a single college course require Joyce as reading; And in spite of that, I've read all of his works, as he is among my favorite fiction authors. Simply because you lack the comprehension necessary to understand his stories, doesn't mean it's "pseudo-intellectual dribble" as you call it. Also, dribble is what you do with a basketball. Drivel is the word you were searching for, I imagine.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnZ0Y4rvz6E
this is you kiddo

fuck, op, i really want to see more of that girl.

Lifting is what, five hours a week? Fuck it, let's double that for travel time. Ten out of 168 hours. I think you'll find time to read in their somewhere even if you don't listen to audiobooks in the gym.

Fucking Veeky Forums trying to feel proud of their atrophied bodies again by pretending other people have atrophied minds.

picsgonewild.com/album/pcVs

t. fag who watches 20 hours of TV a week and can't spare a few one hour workouts in there.

you're my hero. checked. quality thread btw

You know him and Stallone are both in extremely great shape now, right? Sure they probably took hgh and test to do it but it goes to show how great life can be even at old age.

Arnold looked like shit in that picture because he was still recovering from a surgical operation.

Taking the bait.

I lift, travel, and read, and speak French decently. Currently in grad school.

Niggas on here are always acting like there's no in-between with lifting and having a life outside of it.

>I should have spent more time shitposting on a tibetan bitcoin farming/gay bashing nigger emporium instead of lifting weights for an few hours a week

>for an few

I'm trying to do the same thing.
Any tips for learning french?
Also i'm planning on going back for an MBA after a few years of work. Any tips on time management?

Reading menus and traveling to the liquor store doesn't count you degenerate cuck

Yeah man you got it all figured out, that's why you're spitting venom at strangers on the internet on a sunday night.

I learned French slowly, class by class as an undergrad. Then with a strong foundation in the basics, I studied abroad for a month at an intensive school. For a while after I used duolingo to stay fresh, but have since stopped using it. Just start small and work your way up in increments. Formal classroom instruction is the best way to start, then try to move into an immersion program abroad at some point.

As for business school, try taking accounting, finance, or statistics online through Harvard business review or a community college before starting the actual class in your program. This is the only (and most greatest thing) I did to prepare.

I took financial accounting through HBR this summer and now I don't even take notes in the actual class in my grad program. I pretty much already know everything that's going on and use my notes from HBR for review. I plan to do the same thing for finance this spring.

I also took statistics through an online community college this same summer. I would take a day or two every week and read through an entire chapter and learn how to use the TI 84, then do the test and quiz. Now in my business stats class me and the Indian kids aced the midterm while everyone else got a D or worse. I told everyone learn to use the fuckig graphing calculator (I even told students to buy one and return it right after just to pass the test). Instead most people were actually trying to do the arithmetic in the long, complex formulas on normal calculators and failed miserably.

I feel like biz school has honestly been a fucking breeze so far because of the way I prepared.

me 2

>Not the same user
>Is the same user