>tfw no gf for the first time in 5 years

>tfw no gf since 19 years

>Tfw no gf ever

>Tfw no bf in a year and have no reverted to complete robot

It's a blessing. Trust me. I know these things

tfw happy without a gf

Tfw no gf since day 1

>tfw no gf for first time in 6 years
>ex hooks up with me, best sex ever, cum together, says she loves me multiple times
>afterwards tells me she wants to see if she's a lesbian
>contemplate life and evanescence songs

forgot, >mfw in bed after the sexing

>tfw no physical contact with women other then a kiss to the cheek till this august
>going around on festival ground while she is hooked into my arm
>this is my biggest achivement yet
>tfw 26

At least I make progress steadily.

>tfw gf
>most times things are great but stressful times make me wanna be single and carefree
>check out qt cardio bunnies at the gym when i go and only feel kind of guilty
>gf can't seem to get into fitness and health for longer than a week or so
>know that we'll probably inevitably breakup because of the differences in our hobbies/interests but i can't stand to see her upset at the thought of us splitting
>tfw shitty boyfriend

maaaaan just fuck me right up, senpai

Gf of 4 years left cause im not gook and parents not happy about that so no marriage.

Im not the type to "tall" about my feelings so i kept it bottled in,then i broke out in fucking hives that scabbed over (turned out to be a rare adult type of Hand foot and mouth disease)

Women are literal poison.
I only care if she will give me good looking offspring now. Their personalitlies are all fake once you are with them for some time, then the real cunt comes out.

Id be homo but guys are just all nasty/hairy and not soft like grills

>tfw gf for first time in life

You're way too pessimistic. There are good ones out there and I'm as fussy as they get. Odds are if you're going in with that attitude, any girl with dignity is gonna dismiss you too. You would bring it on yourself

I know... Im just sad Bro

Then just pick your attitude up, we'll make it, bruh

>all these normies

if you have ever kissed a girl or had a gf you are a normie fag and you are not welcome on this board.

Lol this is a good thing. Take some time for yourself.

You may be co-dependent. I've struggled with it too. Look it up and see if it applies to you.

Been there twice bro. Your best bet is to break it off asap, before you build more and more attachment. I know it's hard, and I was the same way about not wanting to see them hurt, but that made it all worse in the end because I forced myself to want to be with them. You know what's right.

>Dating an amazing girl
>Get along really well, personality wise and sexually
>Dating for over a year, barely have any arguments except the stupid small ones every couple has, never had a big argument
>Her mum is super religious and totally against dating before marriage
>She breaks up with me because her mum found out and she said her mum gave her two options, me or her family
>tfw I lost a great girl because her mum doesn't agree with dating before marriage

Bahaha when will you neckbeards realise this isn't r9k and go back there? I am a normie and have been here for years normie are welcome here it is the robots who are ruining it

dating before marriage? what, you supposed to marry her right after you met her?

This was me too

We dated for four years then broke up. I was supposed to marry her.

>single for first time in 5 years
>decide to try tinder (didn't exist when I was last single)
>get plenty of matches
>No idea what to fucking talk about

How do I start a conversation out of the cold? Compliments? Jokes?

>tfw no gf ever

I would love to know the answer to this. Never felt more autistic than on Tinder

I know thats what i should do, but if things are going to end i want them to end mutually. I couldn't just break it off out of the blue, i would worry far too much about what she would do. As disconnected as i can be from most things, i'm not a complete sociopath like that. We've been together for almost a year and a half now

Like I'm actually pretty good at talking to girls in real life, but I just have no idea how to proceed with something like this; what should I say? Seriously considering defaulting to something like "I'm shitty at pick up lines but you have an amazing smile" which makes me cringe a bit just typing.

You could go with "you have an amazing smile"

>no dating before marriage ?
so she want her daughter to choose a man blindfolded and marry him

Buddy, my ex ended up so heartbroken that she's moving clear across the country next month with her brother's family. I get where you're coming from, which is why I bothered typing up that wall of text. It's going to be worse. You want it to be over, and it's gonna weigh on you and drag her down even worse too. Quit being a coward. Take it from someone who knows.

Fuck, I meant to reply to you, not myself.

Every single Tinder match I've had has been me saying 'hey what you up to this week'

They tell you what they're doing, riff off of it or just straight up ask if they want to grab food. My past couple of lays have been from just that.

>meet up with girl from tinder
>she's nice, no romantic spark or anything but get on well
>spend 8 hours on first date just chatting by the beach
>second date is by the beach again, just talking shit
>third date I invite her over
>fourth date she invites me over
>every time I try to make a move it ends with just the kiss
>think fuck what is going on
>ask her if she is into me
>'yeah i am'
>so you see something between us, right? or are we just friends. i gotta know.
>'oh god Im so happy you asked, i thought you was friendzoning me!'
>think well thank god now atleast give me tongue during this next kiss
>go in for a kiss, literally nothing back except her accepting it
>put my hand round her waist
>go for some notorious b.i.g. mak daddying
>nothing again
>go home
>get a text saying she really likes me

I cannot believe that a 23 year old girl that went to an art university in London for 4 years is shy about kissing, right?

I disagree; breaking up may hurt her now but it may also help her grow as a person. Pain is not pointless and this kind of protective attitude could do more harm than good in the long run

They're girls on the internet m8, just say something stupid/funny/whatever you want as long as you say something. If they like it it's all good, if they don't it's no big deal

>tfw gf for 3 years
>tfw dont love her
>tfw still an empty, hollow human being with no purpose

I wish I was in your situation OP. I cant break up because she is clingy and totally dependent on me. She propably would commit suicide if I ended this farse.

You got it all wrong. He's to marry her before they know eachother, then they can date

Hey Chris, Hannah is fine.

She kissed Tyrone's dick so much she doesn't know how to kiss lips anymore

>I cant break up because she is clingy and totally dependent on me. She propably would commit suicide if I ended this farse.

fuck, i know this feel. no good, no good at all