How do I keep myself from raping women?

How do I keep myself from raping women?

I almost did it today. My heart was pounding so fast. I felt so strong overpoweing this drunk little slut, like a fucking animal devouring a deer. It was like my test levels were multiplying every passing second. I really don't know what I would've done if my friend didn't knock on that door. I probably would've killed her. Wtf is happening to me? Is it the creatine?

ur probably gonna get v& op

This makes me want to try rape

Mmmm gotta try this out OP i wanna feel like a lion tooo

fuck you

roll

>I felt so strong overpoweing this drunk little slut

Okay seriously though. Tell me how to control myself. Say you meet this girl, you're hitting it off, you're both getting touchy, she follows you to the room, THEN DOESN'T LET YOU GET HER PANTS OFF. I always thought "she asked for it" was just a meme, but that's definitely what was going on. I don't get laid often so when I get that kind of opprtunity again I don't know if I'll be able to hold myself back.

stop being a pussy and do it

It's probably the creatine. That shit is illegal for a reason idiot.

come on

Kys Muhammad

Plz b nice

lol

kek roll

You know im all bout dem trips boi all day erryday 100

witness me

roll

One step back, two steps forward. Escalate gradually.

is this suppose to be an insult?

got 0 last time

rollan

rollerino

Why bother with the games though? She already likes you enough to get in the bedroom with you. At that point why not just let instincts take over and do whatever you want. They'll either like it or they won't. Most of the time they do. Girls are naturally submissive creatures.

Rape is the most nigger tier crime

Don't lower yourself to that

>Most of the time they do
As someone who works with abuse victims that include rape victims I can safely say no

Cuck

How?

Be gentle

>rape victims
Shit, If I got boned in the ass I would just turn my head and ask the dude for his routine and how he overpowered me desu.

Rolllllll

You just are and that's okay. Tbh I envy cucks, you cucks get to find true love.

Kek that would definitely throw you off.
Imagine you're raping some girl, you're balls deep, and then she looks you straight in the eye and says
>"Do you even lift? Faggot..."

>mfw

Come on rolling

Kek

Other men have all the fun, you clean up the mess.

rolololol for quads

rolling for the gods

ok

Looks like somebody hasn't been making their willpower gains, you fucking sperg. How can you even convince yourself that you've made it if you can't even overpower yourself?

what would make you feel strong about that? you should try raping people substantially larger and more sober than you. I go for the bouncer most nights. its quite a rush

Rolllen

Sounds like you need take a 9mm aspirin friend.

Been over a fucking year and I never get rape urges, you just need leave the gene pool.

Slut resistance to make herself feel better if she "resists" advances by pushing your hand away or like a light no, then don't keep pushing. You must take a step back, aka deescalate like above user said, and then start slowly advancing back to where you were and you will be in the clear and/or keep repeating steps as long as it's not a clear NO, stop, etc. You'll know the difference between her actually wanting you to stop and her doing the shit tests.

Rollin

rollan

Come on bb

Rollin

Lets go

overpowering someone who is smaller than you and helpless (drunk) is cowardly. would you feel powerful beating up a little child? you will feel real power (and self respect) when you tackle someone bigger than you. try boxing or martial arts.

Roll

Rolld

Rape is good m8

rolling

Yes

Should have fucked her in the ass without lube for that

Rolling '

Roll of God

Sounds like you're a cuck to your own shitty desires.

Never gonna make it baka

Also this Try raping a mutant or go after a chad and his crew

jbqfjhebclxkw

roll of kek

Me

Boi

rollerino

She is literally testing you. If you progress in sexual advances you fail. Basically she is trying to see if you are an emphatic human being. 9 times out of 10 she will eventually let you in her pants.

Roll

It's a meme, people pretend they are "alphas" and others are "cucks" here.Don't take things seriously.

I don't care how you look at it. Take it.

COME ON

GODDAMN IT COME ON

roll

u

>)

Bread roll

eh

rollloioinnn

may as well

The hell happened to this thread.

Rape a deer.

rollen

roll

'the fuck am I rolling for this for?

fitness

R O L L E T H

You might want to consider killing yourself, OP. Rapists are absolute scum.

Rolling

lmao this is the most Veeky Forums of all possible threads

Rallin

Plz

Rooolllll

roll plz

roll

My friends mom called me yesterday accusing me of assaulting her daughter. I'm 100% not guilty of sexually assaulting her. However. The girl doesn't have a story because she passed out. How fucked AM I?

Shave off the beard

Rollerino

Rollerino

I never got anything above 6. Pls 8 get