Anybody catch him at the olympia ? What did he place ?

Anybody catch him at the olympia ? What did he place ?

Post pics

I heard he was not able to compete. His gf broke up with him during weigh ins and he was beseid himself.

Who fucking cares about a fake natty
>b-but I only did 3 cycles
Fuck off Jeff

>4pack

Jeff will never be as beautiful as Zyzz, natty or not.

16th out of 38 I think.

Super impressive for a natty lifter. Literally every other competitor was on roids.

why does his head look 10 years too young for his body?

looks like someone copy and pasted his head on someone's body

it's the beyond retarded hair

Torso looks like predator lmao

he was raped by his uncle at a small age. i heard he had to drop out because he had flashbacks and got a stiffy that wouldnt go away

>torso looks like predator
pic related, real time video of my sides

how naive are you to think Seid is natty

I don't give a care about Jeff, I mostly know about Jeff from the pls go meme but guess what lads I believe he's actually natty go fuck yourselves ledditors.

He looks short

Say what you want dyel fuccboi.You'll see his real limits after his tren cycle.

Why on earth would you believe that?

Yeah, dude just needs to drop that fag haircut stuff and go full modern superhero.
He's never going to capture the gay aesthetic crowd so he might as well go full mainstream.
Even get some captain america or batman styled stuff to wear.

Yeah true something about that faggots insertions were aesthetic as fuck. Just everything came together even the shit biceps complimented his physique.

I think a better question is why would he stay natty? If there was no proof that he roided? Just to have the honour not to lie and have to work much harder for much longer

He is natty. People are just butthurt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>beseid himself
how did nobody else catch that?

Jeff pls go

this, he's small compared to the other competitors who clearly eat clen and tren hard and god knows what else
jeff really isn't all that big, I don't know why people keep accusing him of roiding

Jeff please just drop this come on just go

How do I train this area?

anyone know how he does that pose? It looks like a stomach vacuum but somehow he pushes his rectus abdominus out

Can't argue with quads jeff

my seids

>didn't even make top 15

JUST

dumbbell pullovers

kek, the thumbnail do look like predator

He's literally the size of Frank Zane when Zane won the Olympia.

If you think he's natty, you're delusional.

>he's small compared to the other competitors
he is small compared to another toptier genetic freaks that roid like there is no tomorrow, he just roided less than the competitors.
also i'm really sad that Felipe Franco didn't made to top 10, he looks amazing
also jeremy buendia has some terrible gyno going on

how to get lower abs (full six pack) without roids?

Roids 7xF

Be skelly, do a few crunches

i do and only upper and mid abs shows, lower doesnt just like with Jeff

>follow this
>get skinny
>ribcage all visible and not a single ab to be found

Hanging leg raise or planks with proper form (most people have shit plank form)

I get that he's no Zyzz but I don't get why Veeky Forums has a hateboner for this guy. He's out there trying to promote the aesthetics lifestyle, not nearly as well as Zyzz could inspire but fuck dude, he's trying to keep the legacy alive. And there's no way in hell he could ever admit to roids, the way society is, so of course he's claiming natty.

Its just a meme coming from
>jeff pls go
and possibly related to what happened with scooby

Because he won't own up and just admit he's a fraud like a self respecting goy. Arnold did, Kai did, what makes Jeff better than them?

I recently started doing planks
What is a bad form for planks? How can you even do it wrong?

>what is google
You'll fit right in here, newfriend

You know what i always wondered
Why the absolute fuck people always mention clen in the same breath as steroids
Pic related
It's like one of those games where "one of these things is not like the others"

doesn't the olympia theoretically have a rule against PEDs
they'd be obligated to ban him
in principle, all the people on that stage are supposed to be natty

>theoretically
If that rule were enforced, contestant wouldn't look like the disfigured mongolodds they currently do. Note this would be GOOD for the """sport""" so I have no idea why it isn't enforced.

Only fetishist want to see freak beasts. Classic physiques are so much better than modern

Arnold and Kai have made it and stand to lose nothing. If Seid admitted to roids, be real what would actually happen? His sponsors would pull the fuck out, his fanbase would bail on him and he'd still have a weaker build because he doesn't juice as hard as the other men. It isn't that he's better than them, but no one modern day can admit to roiding unless they've already established themselves, otherwise the world turns on them. I wouldn't admit to roids if I was the guy either.

He's as established as he needs to be for what he is aspiring to, which is nothing more than an Instagram whore. If he were trying to make it as a BB he'd be riding harder. Straddling the line doesn't earn him and points

after top 15 they ALL are tied 16th place, lol

Nice try jeff.

that's not his actual hair faggot, he cutted it for Mr O.

That's bone you can't train it.

Adding mass to your serratus will minorly increase the density of the muscle sheath over the top of it but thats about it, dumbell pull overs create the illusion of development, it's mostly centred around the serratus.

Stomach vacuums

He does a stomach vac and at the same time...
Guys get this...
He pushes his rectus abdominus out