STRETCHMARKS

STRETCHMARKS

Any of you guys had to deal with stretch marks?

I've been lifting for a little over 2 1/2 years and put on about 45 pounds, which is great.

However, now I've got fucking stretch marks on my shoulders, chest, biceps, and quads.

Any tips for fixing this shit?

isnt this the pink hair semen demon that gets posted 24/7?

who is he?

I developed stretch marks when I was 8 because I was a fatty

They still haven't went away and I'm 22 now fuck

How to get those delts wider than your own head?

I have had to deal with them but mainly on my shoulders and chest but I don't mind them too much. Post a pic of them to see how bad they are.

as a doctor i want to bury my dick in her ass so bad

to check her body temperature

You can get rid of it with roller needle and bone broth.

Moosefix

1.5mm derma roller the shit out of them once every 4 weeks (painful as fuck), and apply tretinoin gel (prescription - have to look around for it). Don't get the 0.1% one it's too strong for most - causes excessive peeling and irritation. 0.025 or 0.05%.

Those two will work to reduce them over time - other creams and lotions are mostly memes.

This op.

Been using it for 6 months and my bicep stretch marks are almost not noticeable where as before they were red and ew.

>mfw i've trained for 2 years and gained 80 lbs but don't have any stretch marks
>started at 6'2 130 lbs

>mfw i have stretchmarks since childhood

kill me

I bought a derma roller from Amazon and it's on its way.

Think a rolling pin but with very very short needles at the end which puncture the scar tissue so regular skin can grow in its place

also it helps promote collagen underneath so the scar becomes more level with rest of the skin.

time is the only thing that will really fix it. i tried oils and rolling and whatnot and that was pretty worthless.

hmm i actually own the same one. didn't really find it too helpful.

Stop being a whiny little bitch and embrace them.

this girl is weird. I can't point out a clear, obvious unattractive trait but she's ugly as fuck. actually weirds me out.

Going to sound like a SARM shill but i took MK-677 35mg ed for the better sleep and noticed about a week ago (about 2 months after started taking it) all of my minor stretchmarks have healed have still got 3 ones that are super deep near delt in sort of armpit which it helped just not healed.

When I was 5'10 and 215lbs of fat, I had stretch marks on the bottom of my stomach all over. It's been 1.5 years, lost the weight/got noob gains, and they're gone like fucking magic. Dodged a bullet.

Do derma rollers only work on stretch mark or every scar tissue?

>hmm i actually own the same one. didn't really find it too helpful.

Not him, but stretchmarks take months and months before they appear lighter. They will never be fully gone.

>Uneven as fuck calisthenics as a teen
>Got stretchmarks all over my fucking ass, biceps and arm pits.
>Diet was trash too, so weight gain made them worse.

I figure it's too damn late to give a damn now. If I'm lucky I can tan it out at some point being mulatto and all.

I feel sorry fo' Caucasoidal niggas, I've seen some gastly fucking stretchmarks.

I have stretch marks on my ass.