???

CUT MY 12 MEALS INTO PORTIONS
THIS IS MY FINAL SCOOP
SUFFOCATING
NO BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I BLOAT MY GUT, EATING

>having kids
lel, no thanks

Reposting for prosperity, is this low bar or mid bar i dunno but it felt fast.

FUCKING BITCH
I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS
MY DICK IS CLEAN
JUST SUCK IT YOU WHOREEEEEEE

it's low

I want to feed you til you are immobile

>tfw Sarah will never be your gf

>not getting a virgin gf
Are you even trying?

Bringing a m8 to the gym today, it's his first time, what do?

tell him 100kg is a good beginner weight for bench lol

youtu.be/3aeF4tn2F4w
>natty
A professional /fraud/ shot poster I can say with 100% certainty that this guy isn't natty

How does this make you feel Isley?

where do you find these

I'm yet to see evidence they exist

Are you being serious or Sean?

Relieved

I pretty much am immobile already tbqh

Make him squat 1xBW in sandals.

I am serious, he isn't natty he is just trolling and do it for the chicks

So when you say that you are somehow professional (let's assume you mean skilled by this) at telling if someone roids or not you are being serious?
Apart from obvious cases, how the fuck do you want to tell?

Idk it is just a feeling can't put on word on it you can just see it in the skin and on the muscles been watching YouTube of natties and roiders and browsing steroid forums for like 6+ years. Still natty myself though lmao

Just do chest and arms. Shit that's fun.

The goal is to make him keep going unless he's a cunt and starting them on 5x5 squats isn't gonna do that.

Source: taken 4 guys to the gym so far

nice old meme

he is natty he just don't have beta genetics like everyone else here

BETAS ALWAYS THINK THAT ALPHAS DOESN'T EVEN TRY BUT THEY ARE WRONG ALPHAS WORKER HARDER HARDER THAN YOU

You can still type, not immobile enough

>Isley is on the dole

chad is out EARNING MONEY and FUCKING STACEY while poor isley is sat on his computer SHITPOSTING ON ANIME FORUMS

isley isley, do I get redlighted if I brace using the shitty technique where my shoulders come up for a sec let them "settle" and then squat down?

No. For everyone, when they breathe the bar rises and then falls, then you squat.

Not if you breathe and brace properly

Breathe down

Anyone who has a bench that is within 2 plates (40kg/90lb) of their squat has trained poorly and should not be a powerlifter.

Discuss.

I bad an ankle injury and could only bench and deadlift for a good while

am I excused??

No get out.

In other news, why does the 404 page have some bullshit snowden shit instead of my baby yotsuba

kek, my bench is currently 95kg 3x5 while my squat is 110kg 3x5

squat used to be 3pl8 though, but had a long break and started over going from ss to greyskull, my bench and ohp progress a lot faster now

go to /qa/ to voice your complaints, hiro was posting a bit ago arguing about it, there's a big shitstorm going on over there.

strongur.io/calculator.html

Holy shit this almost got me bang on.
Try it out and tell me if it's accurate or not, this is fucking wizardry

2 nukes weren't enough

>17.6

t-thanks

apparently john haack have 6.0% bf

Probably doesn't work that well for the higher ends (or lower ends) but for normies like us, it seems to work decently well. At least as well as calipers or whatever the fuck they're called

It thought I was 10.7% when I'm 13-14ish. I have been powerlifting for years though tbf

My bench is 150, my squat is 0 and my deadlift is 140.

I'm a true true powerlifter YEAH

>13.7

Sounds about right desu. Thought I was a little closer to 13, though.

Kek, I just put in my best competition lifts from when I was in the 83s and it thought I had 7.5%

hm. Pretty good for me i'd say

>not easing women into doing kinky shit by making them want it
e.g. if you want to do anal, after showering lick your gf's ass while 69ing or while fucking her from behind lick your thumb and rub her asshole as she gets closer to orgasming

>13.5%
I'd say I'm around 13% so that's pretty cool how accurate it is. I'd say my shit technique might prevent me from lifting more weight at the same lbm though.

>I'd say my shit technique might prevent me from lifting more weight at the same lbm though.

>He thinks hitting depth will make him lift more not less

>strongur.io/calculator.html
Says i am 16.8% when i am probably more like 20 -25

Did you see how easy that 3pl8 squat to depth that I posted a few days ago was? Whether or not my 355 was to depth (Alex is still standing by what he said, that it's definitely good) if 315 to depth is like rpe 7 my max is around 350+.

who cares whether it was to depth or not your technique is still piss poor.

Same here.

Exactly. That's what I was saying here: Regardless, I'm still convinced I can't keep my back from rounding at 90%+ from weak thoracic erectors and I'm working on fixing it.

its not even a 90% thing tho, you can see it even in your lighter reps even if its hidden by the fact that the weight is light.

Later I can video some squats around 2 pl8. I'm pretty sure my squat looks fine at light weights, especially below 70%. Around 80% it starts looking a bit worse and goes to total shit at 90%+.

He even looks like a faggy little douche cum gargler.

> tfw can't train until tomorrow because nosleep

I think everyones overblowing his form desu. His was pretty much parallel or slightly higher and his form breakdown is pretty standard.

>if 315 to depth is like rpe 7 my max is around 350+

I don't know about you, but a 10kg increase in weight is night and day, 315 and 350 are two completely different levels.

>lifting with Alex Saturday
>He says, "did you see rippetits's 430 deadlift? I don't understand how anyone can have such shit technique on all three lifts"
>"Have you seen my maxes?"
>"Yeah but your form on your working sets looks way better"

I feel like Alex is secretly bullying me sometimes..

20.8%, dog on, gonna kms senpai

He's always struck me as a bully desu

this gives phil a FFMI of 27.6

Just remind him that big guy John is in da house

What did it give you?
pic related.
That's rough, senpai

in highschool.
or just get lucky. female friend of mine lost hers when she was 24.
what i dont get is why you would want a virgin gf. i perfer to fuck sluts that know what they are doing

Virgin sex sucks compared to sex with experienced girls

I have no idea why anyone would want a virgin girl unless they're really strictly religious or something.

I don't want him to khs. The packers already lost yesterday. I don't want to make it worse :(

My virgin score is two taken for one lost

Met them in secondary school and first year at university

Alternatively go to Japan. Their virgin rate among 18-31yos is like 40pc

Lmao she just told me to stop rimming her because she didn't like it

I don't want to do anal but I like rimming.

Sometimes I come up smelling of shit doe

I've only been with the same girl. We were both virgins. The sex has always been great.

It's probably the difference in experience that makes it suck.

Its nice when you both know what each other like and what you want.

any luck job hunting?

confirmed isley is poo eater

was that manly looking bull pig's from australia ass you ate?

That's one of the most beta things I've ever seen

Can agree, virgin sex is worst sex. Have had sex with 3 virgins, and everything but with a 4th. They're all terrible at everything, but some are willing to learn.

thats also why i prefer fuckbuddys over ons since it usually takes a few times to get used to each other

Making anal a nice experience takes more than just wanting it a little.
You'd have to make your partner wash herself very throughly and that is a process none that doesn't like anal will go through.
And if you do it anyways it's nasty and literally shit.

>25.5%
Seems about right. Thanks for the link. Il be keeping up with this as I get stronger and less fat, just to see how it does.

way to point out the obvious buddy

mystery user this isn't hard to tell it's you

I'm not even a virgin myself, I'm just almost certain there's not a single female over 18 who is one

there's millions mate

Goddmanit.

To be fair, one was 17, she was my first girlfriend, and then one each at 19-21. Point is, there are a lot more virgins than you think.

There are a lot of virgin girls lol. That's a good opener line desu, pick a young qt and ask her if she's a virgin.

She'll get flustered af

>I'm a chad
I've seen pictures of you
You're delusional

That sounds like a horrible idea.

Yeah but not just her

She didn't like it

I'm not hunting

>I'm not hunting
why?

he enjoys leaching of the taxpayers hard earned money like the filthy little parasite he is

>leaching
N1 sean

Isley doesn't need to work because I will feed him until he is 200% immobile

Studying

styx that's not very pleasant ngl

I fucked a 23 year old virgin a couple years ago. She used to be chubby and was a tiny (4'11 100 lbs) kind of awkward Chinese girl.

Yeah, that's just how you warm them up to the idea. As long as they shit and shower first it's not actually messy though.

Calm down
You could assist him on his next bulk

end me

back at uni?

Guess Jen Thompson shouldn't be a powerlifter then

I didn't think my bench was all that bad ;-;

Post vids. I didn't see them.

Don't have any recent squat videos.

Bench: 225x10 after 2x6 youtu.be/o5F0Fmj9g8U
Sumo: 430x1, 1 rm, don't have any recent submaximal weight videos youtu.be/jmT_6gLuAXM