Is this really what it's like to be tall?

Is this really what it's like to be tall?

youtube.com/watch?v=djRe1SN6fdU

It is so fucking unfair. If I was that tall with HALF the effort I put on lifting I would literally be swimming in pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XG1-9GXGAek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Taylor Swift did this

fucking americans

I don't really care about the lanklet, but I'm more disgusted that those fatties are even finding men so easily.

6'3 and I've had sex literally once in my 22 years

But, do you lift? (for years) Or are you part of the new wave of fat fucks from leddit?

Probably has numale aesthetics or qualities

We all do.

>that video

americans everyone

I'm on a binge watching them. Check this one out.

youtube.com/watch?v=XG1-9GXGAek

I look like I lift. My personality is normal. Height isn't everything, friends.

Why do you people do this to yourselves

What do you mean?

So many of the men on this board seem like they go out of their way to find confirmation for their insecurities, be it by way of finding examples of women who don't like XYZ features or by posting inane roleplay threads with some made-up dialogue and a cute girl as OP image. If it isn't this, it's other men trolling each other by making fun of height or body type or whatnot. Doesn't it make you even more insecure and upset? Why do this harm to yourselves constantly? Why not just focus on being the best individual you can be?

It's easier to just wallow in our misery

and misery loves company so at least this way I'm not alone

I'm 6'7 230 lbs, not sixpack but v taper and 'visible' abs. Average girls finds my face hot af. Maybe 6,5 face by fit standards. This helps me nothing, still sociophobic drugaddict

I'm 5'9" and I've fucked 3 dudes girlfriends and one guys wife (I'm white)

Had an interracial ffm threesome when i was 19

Twice in my life beautiful women have told me I'm their soulmate and broke up with their partner for me.

I get hit on regularly and am considered pretty attractive when i think I'm pretty average. This is all before i started lifting.

Choose to believe me or don't, doesn't matter to me. But you guys can do it too, you just have to have confidence and some quick wit.

>wanting the attraction of degenerate roasties

fucking kill yourself you unprincipled spineless piece of shit

>5'9"
Yeah because I'm googling here and it says that 5'9 is 1.75m. That's pretty tall you asshole, stop rubbing it in my face.

I don't know if you live in an asain country or something (where i guess 5'9 is comparatively tall) but in sweet sweet burgerland my height is consdiered average, short on Veeky Forums and short to most women.

>jerry springer
>real
Pick one. Are Americans actually this stupid? Also WWE is fake too. Sorry bro

Yeah because classic ladylike sophisticated alpha girls go for manlets. Fuck you.

to build a new building you first got to demolish the old one

that's my reason anyway