RequestNetwork

> ING: World's largest banking/financial services and insurance conglomerate by revenue

You guys ready for massive gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ING_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Y_Combinator_startups#Winter_2017
ycombinator.com/companies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Y_Combinator_startups
ing.com/Newsroom/All-news/ING-announces-winners-of-the-Innovation-Studio-startup-pitch.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wasn't even that bullish on Request. But things just keep looking better.
The ICO was also fantastic.

The ICO was indeed fantastic. Better than Kyber even, and super fair. Hopefully tomorrow I can put more Ether...

Looking good, some buy orders on EtherDelta already.

that is not what ING is lmao

You dumb fuck.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ING_Group

>ycombinator
that has to be bullshit
that would mean they own around 7% of the project and would give the project unlimited Silicon Valley resources

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Y_Combinator_startups#Winter_2017

Hahah, no man. It is true, which is why some of us are incredible bullish. Buy as soon as it hits exchanges because YCombi knows how to shill their products hard.
1 billion market cap.

This. YC knows to hype a product. Their business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. They made Uber, AirBnB, Dropbox and Coinbase mainstream. They will turn Request into Venmo 2.0, and push it down the throats of the normies.This is easily going 100x in the next couple months if YC integrates REQ into their startups.

There's literally no other proof that they're working directly with ING other than perhaps a bank loan.It's a fucking image on a website. Google shows nothing. ING shows nothing. Just this bullshit image.

There is no way YCombinator backed a fucking ICO. Provide a dependable source of shut the fuck up and quit your shilling. yCombinator doesn't get involved unless there actually a probable concept on something and my understanding of Request is that it's not even there yet. Source this if it's true but until then you are just memeing

It's on their fucking website.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Y_Combinator_startups

Fucking shit damn im buying this asap

Ctrl + F "Request Network" u fking norman.

reminder that most of y combinator's companies fail badly.

it literally means nothing.

Both ING and Ycombinator support it though

Can anyone sell me this pen? because I feel like the competition is enormous with several other coins trying to be the middleware of payments including the skateboarding cucks,
how is that gonna work? let's say I buy shoes online, send btc and it automatically transforms it to fiat for the online store? I'm not fuding just want to know why is it better than all the other coins out there targeting similar thing

from 2015
ing.com/Newsroom/All-news/ING-announces-winners-of-the-Innovation-Studio-startup-pitch.htm
>the three startups will begin a six month journey in the ING Innovation Studio in Amsterdam together with three internal ING teams selected via an internal innovation contest.
>They will be supported by mentors and coaches with different expertise and skills, coming from different ING business units and external organisations.
Definitely more than a bank loan.

>literally means nothing when most projects in the space are pajeet and manmeet's first solidity script
it means a bit.

>reminder that most of y combinator's companies fail badly.

Yea like Dropbox, AirBnB, Twitch, Reddit, Instacart etc. You dumb amerifats are just butthurt you can't get in the ICO.

Look at the orders on etherdelta. Already 6x.

6x? Whats the ICO price

Sauce

>9GAG

haha those are mine! and yes, I'm American! XD

Meas nothing?
You don't know what being backed by YCombi means. This is the first ICO by them. And RequestNetwork's team was already backed by YCombi when they developed Moneytis (up, and profitable by the way).

its true

It's good but it can still fail.

ICO price is 0.0001, REQ is already at 12x

You would have to be fucking retarded to think those are actual orders and not some fucking retard trying to prop up the price

ico price was 0.0002

sssshhhhhh

Why the fuck would you put your order 12x the price? unless you own request already

There's a lot of potential in this token. OMG levels. I'm willing to take the risk.

where do you buy it

Same here bro.

DESU I was a bit worried. Lots of newbies seemed to be involved and so many flippers. But fully agree. I am starting to like this project more and more, I believe it will do well.

There's 15k eth left why won't they let us buy? Hiding behind some bullshit whitelist they didn't tell anyone about that's probably full of their friends

Because it's reserved for us, the personal cap increases each day. That way it stops most whales.
Tomorrow will probably be the last day, if not I'll keep contributing.

AHAHAHA YOU TARD BEG ME AND I'LL SELL YOU SOME OF MINE AT 5X

Because they're the only ICO doing the sale in a fair way that gives everyone a chance and stops whales ruining it seconds. This is one comfy as shit ICO.

Is it too late to buy?

If you're in the whitelist it's not too late, otherwise, I'm afraid so.