I just want to know what everyone here eats. What's a sample of your diet?

I just want to know what everyone here eats. What's a sample of your diet?

This board is 90% working out when diet is the foundation of everything, losing weight, gaining muscle, it all 100% depends on diet.

The sticky doens't go into depth with meals, meal planning, recipes, etc. It just gives macros and has general information like "eat chicken, leafy greens for each meal, lots of water, good fats" etc but it doesn't actually spell out meals in the level of depth I want

What did you eat for breakfast today? Lunch? Dinner?

What are your most common meals? Staples? How did you learn to cook? Do you cook every day? For how many years now?

Please share your food wisdom with me Veeky Forums. Provide as much or as little information as you want

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/what-does-2500-calories-look-like.html
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
pepperidgefarm.com/PopNutrition.aspx?prdID=120268&catID=750
fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/generic/chicken-breast-skinless?portionid=4751536&portionamount=1.000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not sure if it wise, but here is my diet for the day.

>Breakfast
40g rolled oats
10 almonds
100mL soy milk
A banana
An apple (that I usually eat post workout)

>Lunch
A piece of meat or fish for protein. Today, offal (lamb testicles)
Broccoli
Quinoa
A peach
Cheese or peanut butter to get roughly to 460 Cals

>Snack/Afternoon meal
Avocado
Beans (or lentils)
Gazpacho (cold soup of raw veggies)
There I get creative. Either cheese and PB to hit my Cal goal, or an egg, or a piece of fruit...

>Dinner
Same as lunch, replace peach with apple

>Before bed meal
Cottage cheese
Salad (Tomatoes, cucumber, mushrooms and chicory/endives)
Beans or lentils
Fruit compote (homemade, so depends on what I have on hand) or PB or cheese.

Sometimes I throw in other stuff obviously, but this is the basics...
Each meal is roughly 460 Cals, I'm on a clean bulk at 2300 Cals (about 200 Cals surplus, but I often go beyond that). This gets me about 140g of prot per day.

peanut butter

How do you find time to make all of that?

Today I ate two burritos, a double burger, two peanut butter and banana sandwhiches, and a proton shake. 18% BF 5'8" 150lbs 345 deadlift. Come at me.

Good question... I must confess that I spend way too much time cooking. But I also try to meal plan the best I can. I cook my carbs in batch for 3 days. Same for veggies. The only thing I cook/make daily is the breakfast (but overnight oats aren't exactly time consuming) and the evening salad (takes me 10 minutes max). Sometimes I batch cook the meat in advance, too. But overall I'd say I spend... maybe 5 hours in the kitchen per week, on average...
I'm a doctoral student, so I mainly work home and I can deal with it. But what I do in 5h could be more efficiently done in 3, so you could do all that in just one afternoon!

400g grounded beef 400g pasta 1 liter of milk some shittty sauce and some vegs/fruit everyday

This is a full days worth of food for me.

My diet consists mainly of chicken and milk.

I'm on an extreme cut, basically keto with minimal fat. I eat one meal a day, usually chicken breast or seafood with whatever veggies I find in addition to protien shakes before and after workout, and I snack on cucumbers an cellary. I lost about 15 kilos in 2 months.

So what you're doing is nothing like keto?

I eat basic shit. The same everyday.

Oats, rice, pasta, some meat and eggs. bulking on like 2500-2600 currently.

>keto with minimal fat
So no fat and no carbs and only one meal a day. Where is your energy coming from, how are you supposed to maintain any muscle with that stupid diet.

Well, I don't eat carbs, and my body relies solely on my body fat for energy, and fat is broken to keton bodies to be utilized as energy, and my body is technically in ketosis... so yeah nothing like keto.

Nice thread, op. I always ask the same thing and never get much of a response.

my diet consists of Oat's + milk, toast, tuna (can), chicken, rice (white) and eggs mostly. I try to make up 2.5k calories with that, but since Im a university student it'll be different shit like maybe subway, beef, pork thrown into the mix. I don't reaaaally count calories of vegetables as I try get in as much as I can.

bodybuilding.com/fun/what-does-2500-calories-look-like.html

I think this link may have what you're looking for.

I forgot to add that I'm only doing this to lose weight, I've never been to a gym before going on this diet.

I mostly eat whats in the TL;DR picture. My diet's pretty much the same during the week days and meal prep on Sundays.

If you're eating high protein/low fat, its a pretty safe bet you're not in ketosis.

I eat little fat and no carbs. How am I still alive if I'm not in ketosis. And how did I lose those 15 kilos?

Ketosis is basically irrelevant to weight loss.

The reason true keto diets are high fat/low-moderate protein is that high protein intake tends to induce gluconeogenesis and kick you out of ketosis.

I am on a cut so I try to eat around 1700 to 2000 cal

An example day
>Breakfast
60-75 g Nesfit (will replace with oatmeal in future)
1 cup of milk
A banana or apple (usually gym days)
>Lunch
300g-350g of chicken breast
(/With Balsamic Vinegar, Lemon, Extra virgin olive oil, salt,pepper and some spices for marinating /Curry Chicken/Chicken breast covered with a bit of flour and cooked with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice/ ) I usually eat one of these

200g of peas and carrot mixture
150-170g of 0% fat Greek yogurt
Half a slice of rye bread

Sometimes instead of chicken I eat Bresaola or Slices of Turkey Breast with cheese etc

>Dinner

A mixed salad with tuna and either Parmigiano Reggiano/Mozzarella/Feta
tomatoes extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Half slice of rye bread

Forgot to add also Soia burgers that are delicious as fuck and rich in protein also

>breakfast
carrot juice
3 apples
2kiwi
1banana
3 scrambled eggs
>lunch
some rice with vegetables
>before bed meal
small portion of nuts

i don't count how many calories i eat but meh i'm just trying to eat healthy and lose a litlte bit of weight .

Different most days but today:

>breakfast:
Tofu scramble on burritos
(onion, red pepper, garlic, tofu, salsa)

>lunch:
Chickpea tikka masala
(chickpeas, onion, coconut milk, sweet potato, tikka masala)

>snack
Protein shake, fruit, hummus and crackers

>dinner
Mexican quinoa salad
(quinoa, rice, kidney beans, red pepper, garlic, corn)

If take two scoops a day and eat one chicken breast that's gonna kick me out of ketosis? It's still nowhere near enough energy to keep me alive.

I can tell you why you are still alive.

Your body is not stupid, if you get to much protein, your body starts to break these protos into glucose. So you are not into Ketosis

Google it.

Do you activate your almonds?

Yesterday, eggs and bacon; chicken fajitas; bowl of Texas chili.
Today, protein shake; salad; tritip with a side of broccoli and cauliflower.
Tomorrow, peanut butter shake; tritip salad; banana and meal replacement shake
Repeat today and tomorrow twice

MWF SS
TTH yoga and running in the morning, judo in the evening
FSat bjj

>morning
250g curd cheese, a nectarine
>next
2 hard boiled eggs, a banana
>next
2 PB&J Sammys
>next
100g oats, 25g sunflower seeds, 250ml low fat milk
>dinner
100g (raw) rice, 100g (raw) lentils/beans/ chickpeas, 150g veggies (carrots or zucchini)

on workout days my dinner is usually 200g tofu, ~250g veggies (carrots and zucchini) and 125g (raw) rice, I leave the sunflower seeds on these days because the tofu packs enough fat

currently trying to get another pack of curd cheese in in the evenings, for that protein

r8

Neither of you is very informed so stop arguing.

- Breakfast
1/2 cup oats cooked in low fat milk with Greek yoghurt, blueberries and a banana mixed in plus a coffee
- Pre run snack
Peanut butter and honey sandwich
- Run food
Powerbar and a powerbar gel
- Post Run food
Peanut butter on vita wheats and banana
- Lunch
Quinoa with steamed veggies and a tin of tuna coverws in hot sauce
- Snack
Greek yoghurt
- Dinner
Steamed seasoned chicken breast, quinoa, avocado and kale salad with dressing. Glass of wine
- snack
Popcorn watching a movie
Still around 500-700 deficit for the day. Good times

bmr*1.7=tdee, which for me comes out to 3116. If I'm bulking, I've found 700-800 surplus to be a sweetspot for me where I gain weight without packing on too much fat. If I'm cutting, I usually stick to 500. It takes a bit of experimentation to see where your metabolism is at personally, as you'll respond differently than me for better or worse.

Beyond that, going for veggies and water on a cut is good for not feeling hungry. Haven't tried keto personally yet so idk about that. I usually aim for a 40/40/20 split protein/carbs/fats. Here's a link if you want to do fancy shit - imgur.com/a/5nbmA but I stick to basic shit like cooking meat, making sandwiches, oats, 100% whole grain pasta, salad.

>Brekky
1 Nature Valley Granola Bar
2 Tablespoons Low Fat Cottage Cheese + 1 Tablespoon of Full Fat Yogurt Mixed
1 Cup of Coffee (No Cream or Sugar)
1 Banana, Peach, or Apple

>Lunch
1 Sandwich (Two slices texas toast, 3 slices veggie "meat", mustard, 1 slice of cheese
1 Banana, Peach, or Apple

>Supper
1 Vegetarian "Chicken" breast, baked with Applewood Smoke, on a bed of spinach, goat cheese, cranberries, red peppers, red onion, and sliced almonds
1 dessert of some sort (cookie, ramekin of ice cream, etc)

I've been doing the veggie thing for a few years. I have no gains to show (I run only). I have fantastic shits.

>Ristorante pizzas
>Haagen Dazs
>Yoghurt & granola
>Pears
>Spaghetti

How do you manage to run on that diet? Your lunch wouldn't fuel me to dinner if I sat on my ass after eating it let alone going out for a run. What's the calorie count here? 1700/1900?

My breakfast this morning was:
Three scrambled eggs with Sharp Cheddar cheese mixed in, flavored with sesame seeds, garlic bits, black pepper, dill pickle slices, and Sriracha
Small bowl or watermelon
Small bowl or Greek yogurt topped with fresh raspberries

Are you sure your proteins are calculated correctly? That's very high for 10oz chicken and I've never seen bread packing 10g in 2 slices

I got stitches all up in my mouth so right now. I now have to drink 45000 in smoothie/shakes and I want to die man just want my chicken nuggies

I eat the same shit every day, cook all my rice and chicken for the week on my day I don't have uni.

Breakfast:
6 jumbo egg omelette
1 avocado
Small serving of oats (with full fat milk + frozen raspberries)

Lunch:
1 x cooked chicken breast (300g uncooked)
0.75 x cup of brown rice (don't know what this is cooked)
Half a decent sized floret of broccoli (steamed)

Dinner:
Same as lunch

Sometimes instead of chicken I'll have a can of tuna (400g undrained) or a steak when I feel like splashing out.

Snacks:
Fruit (banana/mandarins)
Chobani 0% Greek Yoghurt
Peanut butter
Carrot (raw)
Green Tea

Any questions famalam just ask

Breakfast: Greek yogurt + eggs + French vanilla coffee in milk

(Twice per day) Snack: Greek yogurt or protein milk mix

Lunch: salmon/chicken + white rice + veggies

Dinner: salmon/chicken + white rice + veggies

You sound Aussie? Ever subbed in kangaroo or quinoa to mix shit up? Or a veggie substitute for the broccoli? If it's a money thing all good. Uni and working is tough.

Try harder

my staples:

greek yoghurt (daily)
low fat milk (daily)
protein bars (daily)
bananas (almost daily)
oats (almost daily)
sweet taters (as much as possible)
lean beef (once a week)
beans (once a week)
tuna (once a week)
sliced chicken breast (atleast once a week)

I eat chicken with spices, "California blend" veggies, ham, cheese, peppers, protein bars, and protein shakes and that's it.

also chili once a week
the other kind of protein farts

IF here.

> Non training days

Coffee (with milk and sugar because I'm a bitch)

> Training days

Pre-training:
Fruits OR yogurt with cereal

Intra-training:
Shake

If I'm cutting it's only protein shake with water. When I'm bulking it's protein shake + creatine + dextrose with milk.

Post-training:

Meal composed of 50-50 veggie/meat distribution like chilli, or steak with vegetables, some sort of stew etc.

When I'm bulking I'll add rice, pasta or groats to that.

breakfast:

200g oats boiled almond milk + a scoop of whey, banana

lunch:
quorn/black beans + 200g brown rice + steamed broccoli

dinner:
black beans/kidney beans + whole wheat pasta with crushed tomatoes and a whole avocado + spinach

ill randomly eat nuts or bananas throughout the day if i'm hungry.

works for me and i'm making gains nigga

IF so breakfast is green tea or black coffee.

I make mass baked spaghetti to eat throughout the entire week.

Brown rice and quinoa noodles, spaghetto sauce, ground beef or ground turkey, black beens and spinach with cheese on top.

eat that for lunch and dinner and in between I eat cottage cheese w/ protein powder and cocoa nibs.

it's boring but it works.

for breakfast, i always drink a shake consisting of:
1 cup of oats
1 scoop whey protein
1 cup almond milk
1 banana
1 tbsp of peanut butter
and some ezekiel bread with ham.
lunch and dinner is always some sort of protein with rice or pasta and vegetables pretty much everyday.

Yeah mate from Perth.

I've had red quinoa to mix it up (get it from a local Asian grocery, highly recommend for all veggies) but just for ease of cooking I usually stick to rice. Same with broccoli, I also have kale (chuck in pan with salt and olive oil until dark green) in place of it sometimes.

Kangaroo is not my favourite and the mince tastes real odd although the macros are mint.

>Breakfast
Three slices of ezekiel bread with peanut butter and sliced banana
Glass of sparkling water with lemon juice
1000 calories
32g protein

>Brunch
150g rolled oats with a little demerera sugar/honey
500ml unsweetened soy milk
Grapes or berries on the side
Cup of black coffee
800 calories
36g protein

>Lunch
Wholemeal crackers with boiled eggs, cold cuts and spinach
Plus a smooth spread either cottage cheese or philly
Two large portions of mackeral on a bed of greens
1200 calories
80g protein

>Protein shake
320 calories
40g protein

>Dinner
Rice and lentils with a bean salad
Peri chicken, either roasted or pan fried, with a lemon and garlic sauce
1000 calories
42g protein
>total
4300 calories
220g protein

Currently bulking @ 6'5 200lbs
Also running 6km on my rest days

ezekiel bread is fucking godly, the macros are so good.

I eat this bread

pepperidgefarm.com/PopNutrition.aspx?prdID=120268&catID=750

For the chicken I'm going based off this

fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/generic/chicken-breast-skinless?portionid=4751536&portionamount=1.000

On average I see skinless chicken breast range around 30 - 35 cal / oz and 6 - 7 grams of protein / oz

sounds good mane big yums

>Tfw bought edamame thinking its healthy af.
>find out it has soy which has estrogen.

Wtf am I supposed to do with 6 bags of edamame now.

My diet is pretty much paleo minus the retard. Avoid processed shit, eat healthy shit.

Lots of meat, fish, dairy, all kinds of vegetables, fruits, nuts and legumes. I avoid foods heavy in carbs because i find it hard to fit them in my macros without going overboard with calories. Oats with milk and scoops for breakfast are a guilty pleasure of mine though.

Basically high protein, moderate fat, moderate carb.

>Breakfast/Pre Gym
Oats with Peanut Butter, or a Banana with Peanut butter

>Post Gym
Whey Shake, Banana if I didn't eat one for breakfast and cottage cheese if I did

>Lunch
4oz chicken breast, or two eggs scrambled

>Snack
Cottage cheese if I hadn't had any during the day, fruit

>Dinner
Chicken breast, chicken wings, rotisserie chicken, just some sort of chicken for dat dere protein

I'm cutting though, and will be bulking soon. This diet will change.

Breakfast:
- 2 Eggs
- Mixed Cooked Veggies
- Cucumber (200g)
- Tomatoes (250g)

Lunch:
Mixed dried fruits (~100g)

Dinner:
Chicken (300 - 500g)
Brocolli or any other type of veggie with which I just fill my plate.
Some veggie sauce to top it off.

Mostly between 1200 - 1600 cals a day.
>tfw 6'4 and underweight
I binge in the weekends though.

usual breakfast:
greek yog with banana
lowfat milk and rolled oats

usual lunch:
fish with rice and vegetables, sandwiches with grilled chicken "ham", turkey with rice

snacks:
almonds with cayenne pepper, protein bars, jerky

dinner:
subway sandwich (usually turkey, chickenbreast or chicken fajita), tuna or other canned fish

>this guy is literally eating balls for lunch
Veeky Forums, ladies and gentleman

I hate this country (UK). Fresh fruit is so expensive compared to junk foods. Fucking jew supermarkets are responsible for it.

Fish is so expensive too. We live on an island?? We used to have a YUGE fishing sconomy, the the EU fucked that over.

EU and supermarkets. The twin cancers of this country.

>Eggs, chicken cutlets, ground beef/turkey, bacon
>Yogurt, almonds, fresh fruit
>Green beans, corn, broccoli
>Salad, tomatoes
>Sun chips, nature valley bars, KIND bars
>Water, seltzer, orange juice, coffee, lots of tea

main thing is avoiding extreme cheat days. if you can eat good 80%+ of the time you'll be fine.

I cook everything with coconut oil or olive oil. Highly recommend. Easy way to get good fats into your diet and plenty of calories.

>185.5cm/6'1", weight currently hovering around 240lbs/109kg,
>2/3/4/5pl8 achieved

Breakfast is a salad bowl full of oatmeal (3.2% milk during bulk, 2% when maintaining weight), with ~200g of frozen berries mixed in, to cool it down, because I have no apetite and my time to eat is limited.
The whole thing comes out between 1000g and 1500g. I usually have ~150g of leftovers, because of me already eating for over 30 minutes.

Second breakfast and lunch is the same thing:
1/3rd of a meal consisting of: 500g of ground pork, 240g of green peas, 240g of red kidney beans, half of a zucchini, some broccoli (~1/4th of a 500g head), 400g of tomatoes, half of a red pepper. The tomatoes and red pepper are thrown in a blender with garlic, basil leaves, oregano, marjoram and sometimes curry powder. All of that shit is thrown on a pan and cooked for 15-20 minutes.

I eat that with rice, buckwheat, whole wheat pasta or without anything if I'm not bulking.

My dinner is 8-10 hardboiled eggs.

In between I eat any fruit and vegatables I can get my hands on.

I've been doing this for the last 3 years and managed both to get from 225lbs to a lean 203bs and bulk up to 245lbs, all while fitting in the same pair of jeans.

Breakfast
>2 Eggs
>2 pieces of toast
>coffee (with cream and sugar)

Lunch
>Small piece of chicken, usually rice or veggies

Dinner
>Larger piece of chicken, usually rice or veggies.

Down from 260 to 150 after totally cutting out junk, learning to eat right and moving around more, my diet is as boring as it gets but it's reliable and cheap. Once this goddamn fat is gone I can start really learning to cook and enjoy my food.

Your underweight, why the fuck are you eating so little calories you fucking retard

>Breakfast
200ml Orange juice
7 raw eggs
An apple
>Mid morning snack
500g Natural geek yogurt
>Lunch
Ham and cheese sandwich
Innocent smoothie
>Mid afternoon snack
2 boiler eggs
A peach
>Dinner
Jacket potato
Chicken breast
Salsa
>Post workout
Protein shake
>Supper
Avacado
Banana
Cottage cheese

Fuck that. Do you do that to yourself voluntarily ? What is wrong with you ? Don't you have any teeth ?

u plebs make it too complicated

meal is either

300g random low fat meat
with 1-2 cups of rice depending on hunger.

3 whole eggs + 10 egg whites
.5-1 cup dry oatmeal

meal before bed = 300g meat no carbs

snacks are 3-4 bananas, some pineapples, (sugar primarily) in between meals.

5 meals a day

fuk counting calories. get too fat? take a meal out, want to gain size? add a meal.

this counting calories stuff is some new age bull shit bodybuilding.com fraud

Your diet is unbalanced. Enjoy your deficiencies.

Breakfast:

200ml low fat milk
60gr cut steel oats
60gr blueberries
100gr strawberries
1 banana

4 whole eggs
Spinach

Lunch:
200gr Brown rice
200gr meat/fish/chicken or 120gr tunna
Fresh veggies salad

Between Lunch and Dinner:
1 hamburguer or 1 chicken leg
1 ounce of nuts or seeds

Dinner:
300gr Potato
200gr meat/fish/chicken or 120gr tunna
Fresh veggies salad

Nightime snack:
100gr Oats
50gr Honey

Do you fags prefer those eggwhites over actual eggs? I usually mash my food anyways no point in making my shit on a pan.

I am indeed, and it has nothing to do with being fit. It's a very delicate dish, it's cheap as fuck, and for heaven's sake eggs are ovaries...
Really though, if you're a tid bit curious, offal that you can just throw in the stove are really great. With a bit of parsley, and a pinch of salt and pepper, it's a freaking great dish that's cheap as fuck!

I don't have celiac disease or a gluten intolerance, but I want to eat healthier (not just cal in vs out). Should I be eating bread, and what types should I buy/avoid? I've also heard that wheat increases estrogen production, is there any truth to this?

Morning:
Yoghurt (low/no fat) or skyr (high protein soured milk) with oats. Sometimes add marmelade. Sometimes no breakfast
10' o clock:
1-3 pcs of fruit, a sandwich if no breakfast
lunch:
Open rye sandwich with meat (mostly chicken) or lentil paste. Veggies. Sometimes more skyr
Afternoon:
1L buttermilk with berries post workout
Leftovers from dinner or rye sandwich
Dinner:
100-200g meat/fish with veggies and carbs (usually lentils, chickpeas, sometimes rice or potatoes). Right now I eat a lot of pumpkin
Late night snacks:
A mini pizza or some grapes, maybe some cake
Online calculator says I need 4200 cals for maintenence if I work out 45 mins/day. Been losing weight slowly (like 1kg/month) on this diet

>eggs are ovaries

>Sperm is balls
>Pee is kidneys
>Shit is intestines

You're not in ketosis bruh, you need 60%+ fat calories otherwise your body is just turning protein into glucose.

>Breakfast
100g of oats mixed with 250ml of Monster Energy Ultra Zero and a scoop of whey
>Lunch
Chicken that's been marinated in Monster Energy Ultra Zero with rice (boiled in Monster Energy Ultra Zero) and broccoli
>Post workout meal
Frozen Monster Energy Ultra Zero lolly and a protein shake
>Dinner
Steak and chips with Monster Energy Ultra Zero sauce
>Before bed
2 scoops of casein mixed with 500ml of Monster Energy Ultra Zero

Next 4 days:

Breakfast:
200 ml almond milk
cup of oats
apple/pear
espresso
cals: about 400 i think?
Lunch
Green veggies 3
Smoked chickenbreast/tuna 3
chickpeas/brown beans 2
almonds 2
^ ratios used to fill a bowl at the salad bar at work
Cals: hard to guess but like 600?

Dinner (Indonesian style fried rice w/grilled chicken):
Half a cup of brown rice/quinoa/spelt mix
cup of mixed veg
cup broccoli
half pound of chicken
tbsp of sweet soy sauce
2 tbsp oil
cumin/dried pepper/ginger/garlic/some onion
Calories: about 800-900?

Probably add in 2 2 scoop proteine shakes to get somewhere near the amount I wanna get at

You are using some body stores for fat but you're converting protein into glucose. You're basically just operating at a calorie deficit so that's why you're losing weight. That's great and all but it's not keto, and I'm willing to bet you feel like shit.

I'm on the keto meme

Brekky:
>coffee with two tbsp butter
>half an avocado or a couple of eggs

Lunch:
>fatty meat or seafood and some high fiber veggies (herbs, spinach, etc, yesterday I had steak tartare)

Dinner:
>deli meat and cheese

Throughout day:
>pumpkin seeds or almonds

I try to balance my vitamin and mineral intake accordingly

Today's food

>Pre-run:
3 electrolyte tablets (mix of electrolyte and trace minerals)
1200mL water + water while running

>Breakfast:
100g full fat Greek yogurt
5g ground flax seeds
78g mandarin
600mL water

>Lunch:
Black bean quesadilla:
59g low carb flatbread
35g reduced fat cheese
15g nonfat yogurt
85g cooked black beans
30g salsa

also a 51g hard boiled egg on the side
600 mL water

>Snacks:
30g Bamba peanut snack puffs
600mL water

>Dinner:
50g garbanzo beans
25g (dry weight) oatmeal
55g boiled egg
40g green peas
50g steamed broccoli
600mL water

>Dessert:
10g 86% dark chocolate
Herbal tea

Comes out to about 1177 kcal for today minus whatever I burned with my run. 62g protein, 94g carbs, 52g fat

Would you mind telling me what else you eat? I'm on a hard cut (275lbs) and need other ideas for food.

I eat eggs, yogurt, oats, and beans for protein. Though, I'll pick up chicken or pork when it's on sale. Tofu is pretty cheap and low cal, I know some people worry about the phytoestrogens, but I've had no ill effects.

I get carbs from oats, beans, fruit, and veg. I eat a lot of low carb flatbreads and tortillas. I typically limit snacks and desserts, but the bamba was on clearance and I couldn't pass it up.

Fats from yogurt, cooking oils, cheeses.

For breakfast, I'll typically have full fat greek yogurt with the ground flax seeds or overnight oats. The overnight oats would be
20g oats
10g chia seeds
5g peanut butter powder
30g nonfat yogurt
40g unsweetened almond milk
6g protein powder

which comes in around 200 calories. My lunches for the past two weeks have been quesadillas plus a boiled or fried egg. Dinner is oatmeal, I'll prepare it then mix in some green peas. Protein with dinner depends on if I have any meat on hand, if not - beans and eggs. This week it's all fried eggs and garbanzo beans, I buy medium eggs instead of large or jumbo because they are cheaper and easier to portion control. Dessert is always dark chocolate for those trace minerals, antioxidants and curbs the sweet tooth. Herbal tea is rooibos for the natural sleep aid.

Other foods that work their way in, depending on grocery store sales:
Lentils
Avocados
Plantains
Spinach or arugula
Turkey sausage or kielbasa
Quinoa or amaranth
Pears, pineapple, and mango
Cottage cheese, full fat, small curd
Cherry tomatoes

My diet is consistently low in iron and potassium according to Cronometer. I take supplements to rectify that, though avocado and plantains help with the potassium. I eat 1200 kcal a day. Sorry if this is unhelpful, I don't eat a varied diet and depend on grocery store sales.

on a cut
here's what I've been eating lately

post gym
1scoop +water

Breakfast
2 eggs
sometimes fruit
coffee or tea

Lunch
1 cup cooked brown rice
chicken or beef stir fry (or whatever I prep for the week)
extra meat if available for that extra protein
some kind of spicy sauce mix with veggies

dinner
roasted beef and/or turkey sandwich
with whatever veggies I have on hand

I dont really snack but when I do,
fruit: mango, kiwi, banana, strawberry

OH no, this is actually really helpful to me. I have a much better idea whenever I go to the store. Thank you for this.

maybe buy some sugar free chewing gum too, if you aren't used to eating so little

Try to eat more P+

I've been on it for a little bit and just drinking water/coffee helps curb hunger but I will be picking up some gum just in case.

Breakfast: Smoothie
-150g fruit
-100g 2% cottage cheese
-25g hemp seeds
-25g flax seeds
-250mL 2% milk
-5g dark cocoa powder
-1tsp vanilla extract

Lunch:
-Apple
-2/3cup oats with 1tsp maple syrup, 1/4tsp salt, 1/2tsp cinnamon, made with water

Dinner: Usually a stirfry or canned fish salad
Stirfry: Zucchini, sweet potatoes, peppers done together. Brown rice and lentils 50/50 mix. Chicken thighs fried with onions, soy sauce, maple syrup, grated ginger, minced garlic and sesame seeds.

Canned fish salad: Either tuna or pink salmon (prefer pink salmon because poly unsaturated fats but more expensive so fuck), mix 50/50 with 2% greek yogurt, chop shit loads of celery, cucumbers and grape tomatoes into it. Mix it all up.

Snacks: These never meet my TDEE as I'm on a slow cut, so I'm always hungry in the evening. To make sure I don't go over I'll snack on veggies; baby carrots, cucumber slices, celery sticks dipped in balsamic vinegar. Alternatively I'll air pop popcorn and drizzle siracha on it.

Got down to 179lbs from 194lbs eating like this and I'm not gonna stop. It feels great.

I do. I enjoy it actually. I've found I can taste other foods more intensely now when I do eat them. My energy has increased, and my workouts have gotten better. It's kinda spend with my current recipe though so I am gonna try and source cheaper ingredients and, failing that, gonna go back to normal food.

But yeah desu it's actually improved my life a lot.

>Gazpacho soup
>mfw

>white rice

...wait what?

Breakfast:

Three egg breakfast burrito with black beans, turkey sausage and a little bit of cheese.

Lunch: my selected meat for the week (usually chicken) with brown rice and black beans. (or a chicken breast sandwich) with one scoop of protein

Post work prework out meal: Peanut butter banana jelly sandwich on organic sprouted bread and another scoop of the protein.

Post work out: My selected protein of the week plus whatever is layin around the house. Vegetables, eggs, pasta. Maybe a brat or two. It all depends.

also at least a gallon of water throughout the day. sometimes a gallon and a half.

I am 6'2 240 and am trying to bulk.

>2016
>still falling for the keto meme

• multivitamin

breakfast and snack

•infusion with skim milk with/out three tablespoons of powder chocolate Nesquik with/out sweetener
•3 light toasts (pic related) or 2 slices of lacteal bread with light spreadable cheese or light jam

half morning

• 1 cereal bar or 1 nougat or 1 Tita (pic related) 1 chocorice (pic related) or 1 yogurt or 1 fruit or 1 liquate or 1 diet alfajor (pic related) or unlimited gelatin or 1 diet dessert (pic related)

lunch

• meat (cow, chicken, fish, pig) with unlimited vegetables
• and 1 fruit or 1 diet dessert (pic related)
• NO potato, NO sweet potato, NO corn

before dinner

• 1 sandwich of ham and cheese with Arab bread

dinner

•1 pasta or 3 slices of pizza or 3 empanadas (pic related) of vegetables or 2 portions tortilla of vegetables or 1 portion of tortilla of potato or 2 milanesas (pic related) of soy or rice
• NO meat
• and 1 fruit or 1 diet dessert

before training (I run 10 km and go to lift)

• 1 cereal bar or 1 nougat (I'm drinking a pre-training though)
• 1 gatorade or 1 no diet fruit jew

2 days before running (I'm going to run 21 km this Sunday)

breakfast and snack

• add 1 fruit or 1 squeezed jew or 1 cereals with honey

lunch

• add carbs (rice, potato, pasta)