Zero Carb all meat diet. Fuck Vegans

So I'm fat as fuck. 6' and weigh 240 or so.

To lose weight I plan to start going to the gym and lift weights.

As for my diet my plan is to try zero carb and just eat things like fatty cuts of beef, eggs, and butter.

Am i setting myself up for failure Veeky Forums or can I become one of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
xojane.com/issues/youtube-vegan-cyberbullying
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fatlogic. You like beef, eggs and butter and so want to eat them. Fucking stupid.

How about a balanced, nutritious diet? You can still eat beef eggs and cheese just in smaller amounts. Fill up on vegetables and healthy legumes and such, you can even eat fruit. Have you thought about reading the sticky and actually trying to do something right for once in your life?

>Fuck vegans

fuck vegans =/= fuck vegetables

do what this guy says, you fat fuck.

I can almost guarantee at that weight (And assuming you have little muscle, because of how dumb you sound) you probably still eat a lot of takeaways and sugary-babby tier shit. Just cut that out, and you should be fine for the time being. Once you read the fucking sticky and do some research you will be alright. And quit soda, right the fuck now.

That sounds like one of the worst diets you can be on

Only children don't eat their vegetables

I wouldnt drink soda either just water. Going for 0 calories.

I've gotten fat by going overboard on pizza, donuts, soda, pastas etc. Trying to cut all of this out from my diet.

there is no way this isn't a troll

>I've gotten fat by going overboard on pizza, donuts, soda, pastas etc. Trying to cut all of this out from my diet.

I think you're fat because your typical diet is all that plus fatty beef, eggs, and butter

>Am i setting myself up for failure Veeky Forums or can I become one of you.
Eat a lot of protein but also eat your vegetables
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
Remember to work out and put effort in as well or you won't stop being a fatass

>actually using this "diet" as an excuse to keep eating a fat man diet.

This is a stupid as fuck diet. I do keto but I get all my essential veggies as carbs. Otherwise you might die from malnutrition and numerous vitamin deficiencies

You'll tear your asshole in half

SAUCE NOW WHILE IM HARD

If you had the willpower to do such a ridiculous diet, you wouldn't have become a fat fuck in the first place. Stop being retarded and do a normal balanced diet.

Enjoy your constipation, OP.

Good, weed yourself out of the gene pool as quickly as possible.

You will kill yourself! Better shoot yourself! That's how real man do it!

underrated post

Bruh, don't be as estupid as vegs, some greens, onions, garlic etc are very good for you. You can main butter, eggs and beef (add fatty fish like tuna or sardines) but some cabage, brokoli etc will make you feel great and healthy as fuck.

Shit like that doesn't arouse me at all because I know it's some fat, balding neckbeard that typed it onto the image, making it his words

>pizza, donuts,
>these are considered carb sources
lmao

Real talk.
I feel sad for these people

Zero carb is the most retarded meme. You might restrict yourself for a few days but then you binge to compensate.

>be me
>check out 30 bananas a day forums
>convinced it's parody
>holy hell these nutcases are serious
>fruitarians
>durianrider is on there
>thirty something permanent chimpout who looks 65
>perves on underage girls
>tries to kill them
>xojane.com/issues/youtube-vegan-cyberbullying
>25 year old grill is on there worried because she's getting deep face wrinkles on her high carb twenty pounds of fruit a day diet
>durianrider screams it's NORMAL to be a wrinkled hag at 25 when you're eating gud fruits only
>'kay then
>21 year old dude is on there asking if it's normal that his teeth are green from eating all that fruit
>durianrider screams at him that it's NORMAL for human teeth to look as yellow and green as a cow's, a horse's, or a chimp's (pic related, it's proof)
>mfw
>veganism literally leads to tooth decay galore
>mfw have been on keto for years and never a cavity since
>no gum disease either
>vegans are completely insane
>vegan teeth are the new British

so in other words it reminds you of yourself? :^)

I started a keto because I can still be a fat fuck and eat lettuce wrapped burgers. It ended up with me loving the vegetables and chicken I was eating and now I eat healthy daily and I prefer meals with little or no carbs.
Thanks bros and thanks sticky.

>tenderloin steak has different macros than tenderloin roast

am i being bamboozled

Dumbass. Look up macro spread before you waist your time and get no progress. Also weight lose starts in the kitchen, not the gym.

>veganism literally leads to tooth decay galore
Not if your a regular vegan that eats plant foods that contain a high amount calcium, iron and zinc.

kek, like that's likely.

Yeah enjoy developing cancer somewhere in your digestive tract buddy. The idea of fiber and vegetables is they help to move food through your digestive tract, if it stagnated and just sits there fucking rotting you'll develop issues be they cancer or crohns disease, etc.

don't plan on going to the gym, fucking go tomorrow. or yeah you will fail.

i believe in you Veeky Forumsbro

I ate nothing but ribeye, eggs, and butter for around 6 months. Was delicious and I lost a shit ton of weight, but lifting was much more difficult than normal...

You really need dem carbs for building muscle 2bh.

That's some anti meat propaganda. You body is quite capable of damn near wholly digesting fat and protein (aka meat). It digested into a slurry then absorbed and any small amount of excess is out of your body within a day. It absolutely does not sit and rot, rather it's vegetables that rot in your intestines as your body is not capable of digesting them, so bacteria digest them (aka rot), then your body absorbs the bacteria shit more or less.

Also you don't need fiber if you're not eating vegetable matter. Fat is plenty lubricative and what little waste you have moves right along without a hitch.

So enjoy your vegetables rotting in your intestines I guess.

If you want to eat at a deficit and lose weight, you'll be willing to eat anything. Seriously, eat your fucking veggies they need to become the bulk of your diet in general, so stop being a pussy. Don't eat fatty cuts of meat. Eat complex carbohydrates and natural sugars. Drink milk and water, you'll see the weight fall off.