Tfw the bigger and stronger I get the more people try to show off how manly they are to me

>tfw the bigger and stronger I get the more people try to show off how manly they are to me
>shakes my hand firmly
>talks to me with a stern voice
>adjusts posture when I'm around

why are human beings so insecure about everything?

They can sense that you're still the same timid beta deep down inside and think they can still shit all over you.

The worst thing is that you let them.

> timid beta deep down inside

hmm

Not OP but I feel pretty relaxed around people and not really beta but I'm aware that I unconsciously smile and make nervous laughter and comments around people i don't know well. what do?

Guys like to feel manly. If you're much bigger and taller than them, you're a threat and they'll most likely posture. Get used to it.

I don't actually have any advice tbqhwy I was just being a dickhead

stop giving a fuck. don't trap yourself in your own mind. when you catch yourself doing that people pleasing shit, mentally chastise yourself. decide right here and now that you're better than that.

You need to kick a tree repeteadly this will toughen up your bones

>6'5" since 9th grade
>been rowing since i was 11
>243lbs now
>everyone always feels inferior
>feels like all of my friends are scared of me
>women only start talking with me with the classic "youre tall" line

People used to take the piss out of me at work etc. Because I didn't respond and ignored it, it got worse.

Tfw started to lift and now won't allow anyone to disrespect or even attemp a slight at my expense. I will walk over calmly and stand over them ask them what they said, I'll make vague threats. Often ask them to repeat themselves, I fucking destroy anyone who fucks with me.

Funny how word gets around and everyone stops and starts trying to be your best pal.

Tfw you realise 99% of people are afraid of confrontation and are easily intimidated.

Why is this post so underrated? This is basically the whole essence of Veeky Forums

pics or not true

Your mum is underated, she's a beautiful women with a heart of gold.

I look at her and see an angel, I don't care about her muffin top, halitosis or bingo wings. She's an angel.

>their face when you pull the old "Say that again"

Don't give a fuck m80 it works and I'd pull that shit on you too. I'd make you suck my dick.

I'm 6'3 and weight 5000lbs, you think you still have a chance, boy.

Don't get me wrong I don't just use that sometimes I might isolate the target and get real close to them ask why they're being a clever cunt. Ask if they still live in the same Street etc.

I suppose it helps I'd be happy to resort to violence if necessary. If you're not maybe it won't work for you.

The real question is why do you care?

When I notice someone feels threatened to the point of trying to out-man me for no reason at all, I can't help but laugh inside. It just shows you how superior you are.

I doubt you can and I dare you to try! W-will you try?

What do you do m80 let people take the piss and sit there like Mr robot you fucking joke. Probably "s-s-sorry".

>ambulocetus my whole life
>last two years, lose a bunch of weight
>get down to 5'11, 200lbs. still fat but have some noob chest/leg gains from being ss trex mode

I know that feel, OP.

People fucking suck.

But it's better to be hated than pitied.

...I guess.

I'll tell you faggots this.

In life you get treated how you're willing to be treated.

i dont talk to anybody cuz i never leave the basement, you stupid normie

fuck off posturing isnt an aggressive motion. In fact I slouch somewhat regularly and find myself posturing back when realizing someone else is standing straight

fucking lanklets, just felt I should add that on

Sucks to be you.

you're a retard

You have that much social anxiety you hide away? What a lil bitch lmao.

autism the post

>social anxiety
nice projection, faggot. im in the basement because going to wendy's or some bullshit mcjob is a waste of my fucking time. but you're too stupid to understand that. enjoy your beers and "outings" you braindead cookie cutter waste of air

>be me, a normie member of society
>have a job, have a circle of bros I hang out with, have a girlfriend, maybe bang a few sloots on the side at parties
>you know, standard stuff that any normal, functioning member of society does at the age of 22
>be at work
>notice that the fat (or spooky skeletal thin) guy that's not very social looks thinner (or bigger) than he did a month ago
>he must be working out, good for him
>maybe he's not the gigantic dork I thought he was
>sitting in the break room, talking shit with people
>dorky guy is sitting in the corner on his phone
>maybe he's just shy, I think to myself
>I'll try and include him into the social circle
>make a small joke at his expense, a small verbal jab that's the social equivalent of an invite to start talking to our group to LITERALLY ANYONE WHO ISN'T A GIGANTIC AUTIST
>dorky guy suddenly looks pissed
>stands up, staring daggers at me
>walks over to me
>"What the fuck did you just say?"
>woah calm down there bro we were just joking around
>"No really, I want to hear what you just said. Say it again."
>shit man I was just joking, calm down
>"Yeah, that's what I thought....better not hear you talking about me again...nothing personnel, kid"
>um
>ok
>alright then

>word gets around what happened
>Stacy hears about it and asks me about it
>we both have a laugh at what a dork that dorky guy is
>use the convo as a chance to ask Stacy if she wants to go out drinking with me and a few of the other guys after work
>she says yes
>fuck her that night
>thanks for spazzing out, dorky guy

Mate you need to go for a walk too much internet for you.

I wouldnt disrespect you bro. But being kind of like you but alot smarter, pick your battles. I know for a fact your probably a cool guy, but once you start getting cocky bro youll start getting embarassed and blind sided. You could easily lose your job with those "threats" and believe me man, once you get out of the weak part of wherever your from and start getting into the meth baby grow up abused and neglected people or the psychopaths who were abused until insane and left untreated, well, reality hits you and you become alot less cocky.

Nice blog post.

I'd have you cowering and grabbing me a coffee too.

Is this how you pretend you're popular leader of the group you fucking helmet.

22 and you think you're the social leader, I'd beat you unconscious and your "bros" would just watch because they're faggots who wouldn't want a beating either.

Might is right. Keep playing yourself up on the Internet.

You need to suck my dick. Is that gif from your wank folder?

Are you that retarded that those are your job options?

PTSD

*unsheathes katana*
*instantly teleport behind you*
*put katanatata to your throat and start you lick your earlobe.*
*gently whisper, "better luck next time kid" as i stick 3 fingers into your asshole*
*dissapear into thick fog*

>Autist goes into full on tard rage because i called him a faggot
>Tries to beat me up but my friend help
>he gets arrested
>i sue and take all his money
>now hes somebodys prison bitch while i live off the fruit of his labor and fuck his girl

to be completely sincere, the fact that you took the time to type all this shit out makes you the biggest autist in the room

I will beat the fuck out of all 3 of you little cuckolds what's ur addresses

Temecula

i actually have this issue. i would recommend diffusing the situation. for examples, some men shave their faces.

why is this, sociologically?
it's almost expected that business people shave their faces before commerce.
this is a tradition started by roman soldiers, to downplay their masculinity to put others at easy.

smile more, laugh, be carefree and your competition will feel at ease before you plunge a screwdriver into their ear. you are probably threatening to some degree. remove your perceived threat level by not exuding such a psuedo-alpha presence because nobody would do any of these things if you were both alpha males.

actual alpha males (whether by genes, lifting, or sheer $$$ power) don't feel threatened by people that post overweight "feels" memes to the internet, complaining about others being insecure when they are in fact more insecure than anyone they meet.

Smile more OP, seriously that's all you have to do.

Don't walk around with a big grin like a psychopath but just relax you face and pull the corners of your mouth up a little. It makes you a lot more approachable. Think the smile people have when they get a good morning text from their bf/gf, that's what you should be going for.

You start doing it naturally after a few days

honestly, this is my favorite part of Veeky Forums.

>shying away from effort
good luck making it.