Your weight

>Your weight
>How much protein do you consume daily

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RBc9wZkto1I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BZpYH3HegiI
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/103/3/738
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160127132741.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7CnPJcK6U
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6390614
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19927027
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15640518
examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-do-i-need-every-day/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

172lbs
165-190g per day

172lbs
190-220

Just get about1gram/lbs and don't worry about it

185lbs
about 100gs a day

150g per day
I'm on a 1500 Cal cut and if I tried to get any more than that I'd have to be spooning pure whey and eating nothing but tuna

217 lbs
230g usually. Need it like water.

fuck how do you guys afford this

Tinned tuna, egg whites, chicken breast and bulk buy whey. Cheap as chips really. Maybe £5 a day

200lb
170g

250lbs
250g a day

gl frying your kidneys fucking idiots

Aldi's + Costco my dude

>158lbs
>100g

I've been cutting for 7 months, have lost around 30lbs so far and have put on a noticeable amount of muscle mass.

idiot

Why?

~280 (down from 320)
170-200 protonz per day

225 lb

bout 150 grams

76kg
100g

88kg
150-220 grams of protein/day

82kg

140-200g of protein

192lb
150g-200g

190 lbs

70 or 80 grams a day, currently having intestinal health issues from years of 150g+ a day abuse with fuck all fiber like a degenerate. Basically paleo now, vegies 5x a day, I don't count the protein I get from plant matter though seeing as it's not really bioavailable

185, 5'9

300-400g

5'8"
70 kg
100 grams

200 pounds
200 proteins
1500 calories

I only ingest amino acids.

177 lbs
~140g

Around 70+ grams, 70 kg here.

I can build muscle from breathing nitrogen rich air.

170 lbs
260-300g a day

85 kgs, and I make sure to at least consume my bodyweight in protein every day.

>I make sure to at least consume my bodyweight in protein every day
>my bodyweight in protein

192 lbs
200-220 g/day

210 lbs

However much. I'll get all that I need no matter what so I don't really care.

Not eating 85000g of protein a day, dyel?

205lbs

150g

Ate estimated 40-80g a day for the first year of training and my gains were dog shit. Since upping my protein, my progress has improved a lot

I fell for the "don't worry about protein on a bulk" meme and recommend you don't do the same. Just don't be a retard eating 300g+

Not gonna make it, eat twice that

In case anyone hasnt seen it:
youtu.be/RBc9wZkto1I

150-155 lbs
at least 150 grams, pushing 170 to 180 on training days

Lol :)

176lbs
250g
On cut

> shilling for the supplement companies this much

Does anyone have a pdf link/download to The Swoly Bible?

Not out yet afaik

>128 (f)
>around 95

193, on a cut from 234 to 160 at least
I've only been managing to keep an 80g average of protein a day

~220g

He just now released a video and said its up for preorder

160pounds , about 160 grams

About tree fiddy

hellllllll yea

85kg
110-130g

Daily reminder eating 1.4g of protein per kg of weight is just as effective as eating 2+g per kg.

250 grams of protein now going to 300 g when i start cutting soon
I bulked up to my goal weight and broke my deadlift pr so now its time to cut shooting for 190 or 200

195 lbs, 140 grams. Its Plenty for me.

Yeah I'm also wondering, why is he an idiot?

220lbs
220g

135g

While true they are eating WAAAAAY more protein than is beneficial...

Protein doesn't strain the kidneys any worse than cardio strains the heart.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BZpYH3HegiI

So many people about 170lb eating more than 200g a day.

Whats the point? they only recommend 1g per lb of lean body mass, so if you are 200lb at 10% you only need 180g at most really.

You don't even need that much lmao
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Nobody ever will need above .78g/lb

kidneys start faltering around 300g a day you bellend

Not even necessarily true
See

200 lbs
0g since Monster Energy Ultra Zero has 0g of caffeine in it and I drink around 264 cans a day

How many protein shakes do you have a day?

>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/103/3/738

1.08 grams of protein will max out your natty limit for muscle production at about 2.5lbs of muscle a month.

The floor for muscle growth is roughly .6 grams of protein per body pound.

158lbs
95-110g

When you say lb, you mean lean mass, correct?

155lbs
150g broteins

easy

If you think anyone but an untrained DYEL can put on that much mass that quickly, you are a tard

Please remember that bulking is a myth. It is perfectly possible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time: sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/01/160127132741.htm

You are above the .5grams/lb needed to maintain. Trying to stay in between .6 - 1.08 to maintain gains.

protip: muscle protein synthesis is not regulated on a daily basis. it's more of an hourly basis. therefore it doesn't make much sense counting only your daily protein intake. it works ok, but it's nowhere near optimal.

you should instead count your protein intake per meal. studies show that the amino acid leucine is basically what drives muscle protein synthesis. you need about 3-4 grams of leucine per meal to maximize MPS, depending on your bodyweight and age and shit. this is usually achieved with 30-50 grams of complete protons depending on the source. dairy products and good meats usually are usually high in leucine while vegan sources are somewhat lacking. eating any more protein than what yields 3-4 grams of leucine won't be of any benefit except maybe satiety, and of course calories.

also, pretty much no matter how much protein you eat in a sitting, one meal only spikes your MPS for about 3-4 hours. you should thus eat every 4 hours or so, but you shouldn't eat with less than 3 hours between meals due to the refractory period in MPS. eating another meal within 3 hours of finishing your last meal won't yield another bout of MPS, but will just "continue" the previous meal. this is fine if you need to fill your daily macros, but it's not optimal. this gives that you should eat 3-5 times a day. depending on that and your bodyweight and protein sources, you can do very well with as little as 100 grams of protein (3 meals with 33 grams of protein yielding 3 grams of leucine each). or you might need 250 grams of protein (5 meals with 50 grams, each one yielding 4 grams of leucine). stop looking at bodyweight ratios.

5'10
240 - 250

Yes but its easier just to throw the rest in there.

If you shoot for about .75 you'll more than likely come close to the 1.08 limit.

The best part is that you can do all of this while losing fat.

70Kg
160g

163lbs
133gr

You're reading comprehension is terrible.

Post your body and I'll believe it.

>40 young men
stopped reading there
call me when they try again on a much bigger sample

>natty limit for muscle production at about 2.5lbs of muscle a month.
This is the natty limit for an untrained DYEL.

Nobody who lifts can expect to grow that much mass per month.

The threshold for adaptation is higher, as is the rate of protein breakdown.

Eating enough to grow more than your maximal amount of mass is silly

My reading comprehension is fine.

Not him but 100% of my gains have been made on a deficit (recovering fatty permacut mode - pic is 6 months of gains)
But don't just take my word for it.

Here is dr. eric helms on the subject
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7CnPJcK6U

185lbs
100-120g

>I don't understand how scientific scrutiny works: the post.
For that style of study, 40 is quite sufficient to garner some sig figs

Again, your reading comprehension is bad. 2.5lbs a month is the natty limit and can be reached by ingesting 1.08 grams of protein per body lb.

I made no other claims.

For some reason a LOT of lifters are having trouble with the new research.

I loved being able to claim "i'm bulking" while eating a pizza during football season.

The hard truth is that there's no reason to have high body fat anymore.

I am questioning YOUR reading comprehension at this point.

That much protein is WAAAAY too much for anyone who has lifted more than a few months

>water in the protein jar
>gunshots while shaking
top kek

Not even new information, this is old news.... and there was NEVER EVER EVER an excuse to bulk above 15% bf.

And there never will be

It's sad thst people in this thread keep spouting 1 gram of protein per lbs but conventiently forget the "of lean body mass"

proofs ?

Iiterally every study you can find that isnt on a "10 ways to lose fat fast" website

>fell for the protein meme like everyone else on this board
>being this stupid

Literally the first post that made sense in this thread. Holy shit at all these "220 g protein at 175 lb weight".

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6390614

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19927027

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15640518

examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-do-i-need-every-day/

"If you are an athlete or highly active person currently attempting to lose body fat while preserving lean muscle mass, a daily intake of 1.5-2.2g/kg bodyweight (0.68-1g/lb bodyweight) would be a good target."

120 lbs

5 SCOOPS GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG C'MON

The studies are literal suggestions, even say so in the synopsis.

Now, be a dear and look up who funded those papers

Yeah, they suggest athletes consume more protein based on the findings in the study. Are you retarded?

I don't know who funded those studies and neither do you, but examine.com is highly reputable for being non bullshit

>135 lbs
>120g on a good day

I am a skelly who needs to be hungry

140 lbs and about 120g of gains a day in addition to creatine. Still skinny fat but without mass I'm gonna look like shit forever