Kryptonite

Post your biggest weakness aka kryptonite

Pic related, especially the red ones

This right here

this is the real shit

i don't know how to stop

oreos

I've got to fight myself every time I'm in a supermarket or a gas station to not grab a bag.

we only have jalepino here

i need to try those

oh baby

>put them in the fridge for a bit
>shell is hard
>bite into it
>it erupts in your mouth

Forced paleo diet due to suspected crohns disease (Please not cancer) but prior to that FUCKING BURGERS MAN. Live in Melbourne Australia and the burger culture here is insane, pic related

Atm tho I'm virtually a vegan so my cryptonite is like, fucking vegan hot chocolate or some shit, fuck knows. Ive lost like 6 kilos already

>its nothing

My bad man, lemme getchu

>sodium.jpg

>raspberry cheesecake
>it's actually just vanilla cheesecake with a raspberry coulis

>cheese cake variety box
>3 slices of pecan caramel
>3 slices of chocolate brownie
>3 slices of plain
>3 slices of strawberry swirl
>3600 calories
>tfw craving for months
>tfw cant JUST buy 1 or 2 slices

Your moms fat old pussy lol

Its just a picture I took on google but I bake my owns.

calories
that's my target intake on a cut
what are you, 150lbs?

Everything posted ITT so far, plus peanut fucking butter; I had to stop buying PB because I would binge on it at least once a week without fail.

Youre damn right son
Im more into sweet foods so donuts, chocolate, cookies, cake, pie is more of a struggle for me than burgers, fries or pizza which I have no problem avoiding

245ish

im tryina lose weight breh

The white chocolate ones.

We went to new york three years ago. Walking up one of the streets and I see it.

I bought a huge bag full of them.

they were gone before we left new york.

im partial to the red ones

Fuck these.

Pic related, I feel like I'll die without 3 cans a day and that first sip of the day is just so good.

Pasta, rice, Triscuits

Holy hell christmas ist approaching fast

awww yea got one in the freezer right now chillin

imma crack dat bish soon

>that first sip

Help this isn't fair

>see a blue tins of those fuckers
rip

Thissss

Last Christmas I ate 1300+ calories of them in one evening. Im gonna try to beat my record this year.

Not fair, I'm triggerd now and I want to buy the White Chocolate with the dark flakes on it..

>white chocolate
Hi mom

>Last Christmas I ate 1300+ calories of them in one evening. Im gonna try to beat my record this year.
we got a badass overhere

>800 calories later.

Gets me every time...

Lol these things are terrible I'm actually relieved when there's sewing material inside the tins

These have been shockingly easy to avoid, like entirely. Pic however often brings my willpower to its knees.

stopped eating cereal along time ago but i can still taste them somehow

i remember the frosted cheerios being based as fuck

Just white rice. I love white rice so fucking much, they are just so good, but they are also so caloric and full of carbs.