What will this exactly do for me?

What will this exactly do for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01E3FEDA0/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trains forearm

improve grip strength when masturbating

You'll have the best fap of your life.
Then one day you'll rip your dick off after training too hard.
After that you pretty much have to become a trap.

Will it become bigger?

you will be able to squeeze out even the last drop of protein from your gym bro

Of course dude what the fuck do you think it will, shrink? Become cubic?

Is this actually worth getting?

>*squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak*
It will make
>*squeak**squeak**squeak**squeak*
people want to kill you

Works out grip and forearms, I got some last month and its helped with my grip, alternatively you can do heavy deadlifts and hold it, but these are convenient since you can do them pretty much anywhere you are.

I got these, they're adjustable so you can work your way up.
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01E3FEDA0/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Nice numbers.

I just want to get my forearms bigger and I can do this shit all day and anywhere.

Yeh. I've gotten up to the 200lb, and it's let me take my mind off grip when deadlifting to instead focus on back tightness.

If you use it a lot and progress resistance it'll help develop your forearms.

I have restless hands so I love these things.

How do I stop the damn thing squeeking?

Also I got these pic related. Not adjustable but are they enough?

Crack walnuts.

Yea you can take them with you if you want or walk around the house or outside with them.
The ones I posted from Amazon don't squeak. The ones in the OP do because the metal rubs against each other while the ones I have just pull the spring apart, only noise i get is when the handles hit each other when squeezing if you do it to fast.
I started off with some if those, but after a few weeks to a month you won't feel the resistance anymore, not because they ware out, which they don't If you take care of them but because you'll get stronger and won't feel it as much, you can go with adjustables or buy a new one with more resistant every time you can't feel them anymore.

To add to what I said about these
If you're tight in money you can just do more reps/sets and squeeze them without releasing them for a few seconds or minutes if you can to make it feel hard again.

I've gotten up to 250, it's great man, love these.

kek

This.....this.....this...

Wd40??

how many reps/how often do you do them?

They have a set of these at my gym but I always preferred wrist curls because they get my forearms pumped. Is there a major difference? Wrist curls get my grip too but there's also some forearm, which is absent with the grip things

i swear these do forearms as well? My forearms start to ache after a while when using them so i guessed so

What do you two think your forearms are used for?

i used to these handgrips and i was on 250 too. i need to get back on them.

Some say the strength you need to use them

how do I find out? I can deadlift 100kg double overhand grip but at 127.5kg I have to chalk up and go for hook grip

Stuck at 200, any advice ?

what's the rep rage you wanna do with these?

post forearms

>All fucking hail

fucking bump. Been waiting for the answer to this since I found this thread

Whatever you want. Recovery is pretty quick.

when mine started squeaking i just used wd40

Which one should I buy on Amazon? What weight? The number of choices are fucking jarring.

yes, it helps you control heavy dumbbells and deadlifts better im at 250 now and ive seen huge improvements

Do forced negatives by using both hands to fully close the gripper and then hold it closed with one hand for as long as possible and slowly release it when you can't keep it closed any longer.
Be sure to get Captains of Crush and not heavy grips. Heavy Grips are pretty good, but captains of crush are better from what I've heard.

is CoC overrated or is it a good brand to get?
if so, what weight should i start at?

pls advise

Buy the 100lb gripper and then when you're able to fully close it for 12-15 reps move on to the 150lb gripper. Even if you can deadlift 500lbs don't start out with the 250lb gripper because you're strong. You'd be surprised by how weak your hands can be compared to the rest of your body. Start with the 100lb, trust me.

>Heavy Grips are pretty good, but captains of crush are better from what I've heard

captains of crush are also 3x as expensive.

you can get a 3pack of heavy grips (100-150-200) for $25.

are captains of crush really that much better?

I've only used heavy grips and they're decent but from what I've heard CoC is the way to go. If you've never done any grip training before start with the 100 lb gripper and maybe buy the 150 lb gripper as something to work towards being able to fully close.

Heavy Grips aren't calibrated nearly as accurately as CoC but heavy grips are still really good grippers. Heavy Grips might not be calibrated with a very small percentage error for the torque resistance of the gripper but they'll still give you a great workout. I've used heavy grips for over a year and they work fine, so unless you have a lot of disposable income go with heavy grips.

do you get huge forearms from grippers?

i know that crushing grip strength is really important but it wouldnt hurt to get gorilla forearms along the way too

this is a meme, you have to do 1 million reps to see some progress

Which is better, a forearm gripper or wrist rolls?

I actually do pic related, it burns like hell

the only answer

>you have to put in effort to see results
>meme

Know how I know you don't lift?

not with those CoC grippers.

I have the 1.5 rated at 164 lbs to fully close that I can hit for 6 reps. most people in the gym who have tried it can't even close it for 1

do farmers walks instead.

press harder

I'm him

Those things are basically training your crushing strength and your hand strength. Yes you will get forearm gains and grip gains. Use a wrist roller/wrist curls and farmer carries for maximal grip gains

Thank you user
Bad day needed a good kek

Been having lots of trouble with my dl grip recently. I hope you guys aren't shills, just got the 100, 150, and 200.

WHY DIDNT U JUST BUY OFF OF AMAZON

Amazing grip when you're handing out handjobs for your gym brahs
Possibly homo

dropped the bar on deadlifts for a light double today trying double overhand. Was pretty humiliating actually.

Thing is, the gym i go to has really smooth black bars. The knurling is all worn down so gripping the damn bar is a pain in the ass.

anyone know any other good drop exercises besides this?

I looked up the brand people were recommending for a good deal and bought off the official site.

>good deal

you are paying almost double what it costs from amazon.

id cancel that order real quick unless you REALLY wanna support the developers kek

if you jerk it the right way, it will

I was plateauing at 200 too and I later found out that I was over training. Be sure to give yourself plenty of rest time man.

i've heard these things give you arthritis like hell. anybody know if that's true?

Will this make me rip books in half? srs here

Holy shit are you rich