"No I'm not on steroids, you're just a pussy"

>"No I'm not on steroids, you're just a pussy"

How does she feel lying through her teeth when there's so many young women looking up to her? Don't get me wrong, she seems like a nice person, she looks great and no one can take her hard work away from her. As a user myself I have nothing against steroids but I think promoting unrealistic goals for natty lifters in order to sell supplements is wrong. I know that's the way the fitness industry works but I can't believe normies can't see through this.

Sponsorette/industry general I guess.

its not their faults. companies pay them to sell supplements and promote their shitty e-books routines

normies are idiots who never wanna believe people cheat to make great gains

Blaha pls go

If she's been training for like 6+ years or some shit this is achievable natty desu it's her attitude that's most toxic

>Hating on Cass Martin

Well arent you just a little fucking beta

She's a whore (not the good kind that spread their legs for a drink) like all the fake nattys that make a living off a bullshit industry of supps etc.

Best thing to do is just ignore it or don't buy any of the product they are shilling for. At this point I only drink coffee. Just good to know my .00001% won't be in some frauds pocket as they go pick up their drugs from their po box.

She's a women, did you expect her not to take the easy way out? When her looks go and she stops using gear she'll look like shit and completely lose her entire fanbase.

Actually I wonder what'll happen to her when she sees people unsubscribing or whatever in droves.

That's the Golds in Western Colorado
I used to go there

Natty women can't get 3D delts desu.

>hating
Where did you get that from? I like her and I respect her a great deal for posting workouts and gains instead of her ass like most girls do, I just thing the sponsorette thing and lying about roids is wrong.

That physique can 100% be achieved natty.

Yes they can stop deluding yourself, her felt development isn't even that advanced. This is COMFORTABLY achievable natty for most females on an actual strength routine.

>her felt development isn't even that advanced

I'm more of a linen guy myself

Just out of curiosity, do you think that Sophie Arvebrink and Natasha Aughey are natty too?

What routine?

Sophie is a big no from me, definitely beyond female potential natty, way too much mass, Natasha is weird though, I want to say natty because I know she has been training for a long time and is on a very strict strength program so maybe call it the upper limit with really good genetics? Hard to say.

A linear push program over a sufficient time period.

they're all natty breh just lift harder

>Those delts
>Pretend to be natty

O I am laffin.

Her delts are not that large at all lmao

her forearms are bigger than mine

the sad thing is some people itt believe she is

get a load of this guy

i think the scale you may be comparing her to is what is achievable by the MALE form naturally.
Her delts are fucking outrageous for a female you mouthbreather.

The sad thing is the dyels who think she's on roids lmao

This is what an advanced female lifter looks like man, women are capable of putting on muscle mass it's just that most of them don't try to do so with their upper and don't have the genetics for it to begin with. I know about a dozen females who look like this who are DEFINITELY natty at my gym alone

okay, so why semi-pros look like this?

no they aren't. Don't forget women are short

i'm not sure i see your point

>that elbow
Snap City

That is a child. Most oly lifters look pretty shit due to the nature of their sport.

Here's Cj Cummings at 15, not really much happening development wise

>I know about a dozen females who look like this who are DEFINITELY natty at my gym alone
you probably think masT is natty too

>woman
>being phased by lying through her teeth whatsoever

wow led

No I just think I've been lifting for long enough and have been in contact with enough lifters over the years to be able to tell when a woman is and is not on anabolic steroids, and that woman is probably not. It's fine if you disagree with me, I'm just telling you that youre wrong.

You're a mouth breathing retard if you think the woman in OP's picture is not on gear. Fuck, Veeky Forums is garbage.

do you not see her delts/traps?

Drink bleach.

Right. Is she natty too in your opinion?

>Perception of natural potential this skewed by negative view of steroids and the fact this woman displays better Medi head development than him

Wew you people are Gold the best part is I know I'm right too :')

this is what advanced female lifters look like, notice the missing delts, and pic related is juicing probably as well

Nope she's definitely on gear man. Easy to recognise, way more going on with her development through the delts and arms

are you basing your opinion off of this one picture (which realistically should still tell you she's on gear), or have you seen her other pictures too (which make it painfully obvious she's on gear)?

Great troll, dude. A+.

Yes, I follow her on insta and fantasized about fucking her in the ass once or twice.

I just don't see why you think that her physique is impossible natty, what do you think a woman who devotes her life to fitness looks like after 8+ years of devoted lifting? Fucking Jen Selter? No they look like Cass, that's what happens when women train their upper body the exact same way as a man, it develops, they don't just fucking taper off after 3 years and then never make any progress.

Anyways I need to sleep and I'm clearly not convincing you, all im saying is Ive dated women with physiques and dedication levels similar to Cass and I can tell you they weren't jabbing their ass with anything other than my dick. If you prepped 6 meals a day for however many years straight as a female and consistently trained your upper body just as hard as she does, you would look like her, simple as that. I really don't know what else to tell you.

delusional natty with less than 1 year of lifting experience detected

What if you prepped 7 meals a day, would you get better results? Or would you just get fat since you overshot your 6 meals? Is it possible to cheat by just eating 6 small meals?

>why doesn't someone who doesn't train like a bodybuilder look like a bodybuilder

Why are you referring to yourself in third person?

Is this girl natty? She said she's been lifting for four years.

>I know that what you are but what am I.

Nice middle school comeback, faggot.

Some women look up to her, the vast majority actually point to her and say if lifting stuff will make me look like her then I don't want too, then there are the creepy lesbians and closet lesbians who'll try to push women to lift so they look like her for shlicking/lezzing purposes.

The ones that should be upfront about being unnatural are women. The female half of fitness needs to have more openess or we're just going to see more and more fat and metabolically destroyed women waddling too and from the gyms and fitness section of stores every year.
All of them buying into the abject retardation of "train like a guy there are no differences between men and women" and "a calorie is a calorie" and "diet food is better then real food" bullshit.

If you don't want me to insult you like a child then don't accuse me of psychological projection like a third week psych student without proof you infantile moron. I form my opinion on this whole thread from nearly a fucking decade spent in the gym, I'm not just white knghting for some fitness model in fucking California or some shit I genuinely believe what I'm saying.

God Veeky Forums gets me so heated

this got to be bait right?

nigga this girl posted on Veeky Forums about her var cycle

Nope.

dyels say the darnest thingsā„¢

Off four years? Nah she probably on cycle but maybe only her first one, not much detail in her physique

No. See Pic very related.

>Fantasizing about fucking her in the ass
>Not fantasizing about overpowering her and destroying her tiny overly sensitive from the gear cunt till she gets a case of temp amnesia doesn't have the will to fight back then pumping a load into her.

never gonna make it bruh...

I don't believe you. I've been lifting for 9 years, there's absolutely no way anyone who's been lifitng for close to a decade will believe this girl is natural.

how can you say that girl's on gear and Cass isn't when Cass is bigger and more cut? Cass is perfect breh but she's def on some var at the very least

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng :3

*By a man

There you go. You forgot the asterix man!

>a fucking decade spent in the gym
Wow, most people only do stupid shit and not pay attention for a few months. Tell us how a 12 rep accessory based routine and 1 chicken breast per pounds of lean bone mass is all it takes to look like Ronnie Coleman.

Kek

Tfw no roidette gf for piggyback riding and that could carry me to bed when I fall asleep in my chair.

Yes, and everyone is going to fall for it.

6.5 years here and it's painfully obvious that the girl in the OP isn't natty, the hormone levels just don't allow it m8

You faggots can't look at an image of someone and judge if they're roiding.

Assuming OP's girl has been training for 4 years, you have nothing to base your roiding claims on. You don't know her routine, her diet, her lifestyle, her intensity. You don't have a control female who followed the exact same plan to judge as a control. All you have are physical markers that are not 100% indicative of steroid use in the first place, and you're viewing these markers through a forced and two-dimensional perspective of a camera picture, with the angle, lighting, and even if she's pumped/flexing affecting the appearance.

There is no way to judge steroid use by photos. Anyone who says otherwise is a sour grapes faggot who doesn't put in the effort to work out, so they need to reason that anyone who looks better than them is roiding.

>There is no way to judge steroid use by photos

This.

Natasha actually works out at my gym, only found out she had such a huge Instagram following the other day... She looks a lot better now than she normally does, since she isn't as lean as I've seen her in the past.

You're taking an extreme from an industry where 100% of the participants have admitted to steroid use, and using that to imply that everyone who looks decently muscular is also on some sort of steroid. What sense is there in trying to compare Ronnie Coleman to a random fitness chick?

hahaha top kekolino

As well, that's a heavily doctored photo, with ideal lighting and pump. Lots of pictures of Ronnie where he just looks like a big/heavy dude. You can look at your photo and say "Yeah he's on steroids", but only because he's admitted to using steroids. You can only judge Ronnie's physique on Ronnie's physique, because even someone his weight and height on roids could look dramatically different due to diet, training, and genetics.

>another dyel scum trying to discredit someone's hard work.
don't be mad cuz shes bigger than you, OP

When ambiguity strikes, it's a great time to be bi

I like what I like, in theory at least.
I never had the chance to make the experience with a "girl" that is equally strong compared to me.

Posted in cbt a while ago. Cass is definitely on gear. Pic related is me taking it slow at 5mg var.
t. grill on gear

>WHY?

W H Y?

WHY?
H
Y
?

noice/10

>acne

lol

This guy is right. Left is much much much better.

Abso-fucking-lutely not

The low bf% and delts are what give it away. The rest is doable natty for girls with good genetics

>I'm on gear
>You can compare my body to hers to tell that she's roiding
>even though the photos have different lighting, angles, and you can't even see my body because I'm wearing clothing that covers the muscles
>even though we most likely have radically different training styles and diets
>even though we're completely different genetically, and have different heights and weights and BF%

Where's the logic?

>t. too stupid to see obvious signs of steroids abuse in both pictures
Nigga when your shoulders look like you just unlocked your final form and you have a pussy, you're on gear.

What makes you the authority on what is an isn't achieveable? I'm assuming you're privy to her diet and training schedule, and have consideres factors like how a photograph can be dramatically different from reality based on numerous factors?

moar pls

>white knighting some man-looking bitch over the internet
Who are you calling a beta?

This.

Who is this you German goddess?

> Lots of pictures of Ronnie where he just looks like a big/heavy dude

Yep, just your average everyday big dude.

Why not?

Thanks.

My bf doesn't mind so I think I'll be fine.

Pic related is what I look like now. No pump and barely flexing. If you think girls with my physique are natty you're severely deluded. Cass looks like a million bucks but it's painfully obvious she's on gear. Nothing wrong with that by the way.

Have one more.

Is ur bf bigger than you?
How much gear are you on?

> My bf doesn't mind
You sure? Might not be telling or a closet homo.

>that man jaw
>those no tits

You have massive penis envy don't you? Be honest no one really cares to find you in real life anyways.

please sit on my face

Wait, so are you juicing or not?

do you actually think thats a serious poster?

are you actually retarded?

Does your bf also lift?
And may I ask you what convinced you to go into lifting and gear?

>tfw she will never invade your green friend's home planet, kill your BF, and push you to a new level so you can kill her
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZAAAAAAA

can we get a rear glute spread as well?

its a troll you fucking spasticated moronic fucking idiot