/roids/

cheating frauds and degenerates general

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-14/australian-scientists-closing-in-on-miracle-exercise-pill/7844420?pfmredir=sm
instagram.com/p/BKBkFZOhifM/?taken-by=nunez3dmj
instagram.com/p/BJwXGN2jCpZ/?taken-by=cwteamwilson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OK guys I seriously need help

I have literally every single symptom of low T but my levels are only slightly below average: (490ng total and 14ng free)

what do you think could be causing my problems? are my levels really low enough to be causing my low libido and lack of progress in the gym? my doctor said they were perfectly normal but he is a general practitioner so probably knows nothing about testosterone

lol

Wanna make me the 100th? ;^) ;^)

Will keep in mind, not really a combo I'd have considered. I can't really imagine how they'd jive together, I'm kind of excited to try now..
Psychs aren't a fav of mine anymore, but they were my first love...hmm..

>tfw waiting for this fucking cold to be over before you can start your cycle

Coughing this hard is a gr8 core work out senpai

Actually kekd

This is pretty gud

come over to Q U E B E C and I will (you don't want to come to Quebec... though it's hard to imagine somewhere being worse than Saskatchewan)

>hating on based Cass
WHEN WILL BETAS LEARN?

>been on gear for 1.5 yrs
>5'9 180lbs
>want to leave humanity so gonna bulk till 2017
>4k calories a day, 400-500g protein, 200g complex carbs, rest can be fat or more protein, maybe a bit more carbs
>over 10g of sodium a day
>upped dosage to 1.25g test and 1g equipoise
>train harder than before
>1 week later
>still 180lbs

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking perfect

LOL
Bump that is really well done user
I enjoy at the end seeing this in the picture frame

>getting ok high doses of gear before you even know how to eat

>Posting again cause didnt get an answer last thread.
What would be a suitable AI dosage for 300mg test e. I am thinking .25mg of Adex 2 times per week. Does that sound about right?

how old are you? your levels seem to be painfully average (not below average).

> are my levels really low enough to be causing my low libido and lack of progress in the gym?

probably not. look at your diet, sleep, and training.

maybe you're depressed? could be worth looking into.

> Upping doses.
> clearly has no idea how to train.
> expects /roid/ to make up for bad training.

>are my levels really low enough to be causing my low libido and lack of progress in the gym?
No.

what steroids are best for growing a beard?

will I get facial hair from just test E?

literally NEED a beard, having a baby face is torture

you didn't get an answer because it's a stupid question

>500g protein
THERES YOUR PROBLEM
need more carbs

Kek
Fucking fake frenchies

Pay my flight

But roids make up for bad training.

nothing wrong with roiding.

but it's pretty shit to lie about being natty while calling other people pussies when you get called out for it. if you don't want to admit it don't make a big deal out of it instead of insulting other people.

What? Those do look to be pretty low for a young male. I know standards have dropped but still.

I WANT MUSCLE NOT BLOAT!

Elite athletes/coaches like mark bell doesnt even eat high carbs and he's a fuckin 290lbs powerlifter.

good work user. made me LOL

You shoulda at least read the sticky before roiding

do you get the impression that mark bell has trouble gaining weight?
if you dont want to eat carbs just eat more fat then, you will probably have a worse p-ratio for it but if you think itll keep "bloat" away, go ahead

should I get my E2 checked then?

and I do have excellent sleep and nutrition but my gains are still terrible, I have been lifting hard for over a year and can barely bench 175 and my squat is like 205, those numbers are nowhere near what they should be

You boys ready for a new cutting compound?

Keen to skip cardio and not ingest rat poison or dye my gfs teeth yellow

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-14/australian-scientists-closing-in-on-miracle-exercise-pill/7844420?pfmredir=sm

search google for shit about minox shutting down collagen production/regeneration

shit can apparently age you really drastically/quickly. i already have shitty skin so that's why i avoid it.

test probably. you could probably get away with just taking proviron (DHT) for beard gains. keep in mind that with all DHT things there's a risk of fucking your hairline if you're predisposed to it

>wants to do a "leave humanity behind" bulk
>not eating carbs
wew

yeah I was thinking about DHT but fucking nobody sells DHT. I know you cant ask directly for sources but if you could tell me where to look for proviron sources that would be great

"It does not actually make you lose weight, "

the guy who made that doesnt even look like he lifts and just copy pasted random shit all the iifymers and permabulking natties keep regurgitating.

> I have been lifting hard for over a year

if you've been lifting for just over a year i wouldn't be worried about it. also 175 bench and 205 squat doesn't tell me anything w/o your bodyweight.

again, roid if you want to, but your test levels look okay.

No drug causes weight loss, a caloric deficit does

Sounds like it actively encourages lipolysis though, like var or tren

>Elite athletes
>doesnt even eat high carbs
you are retarded

some drugs cause a caloric deficit, though

You are stupid

6'1 and 190 pounds

e2 levels dont matter in terms of strength gains
also
>excellent sleep
>all the symptoms of low test

A caloric deficit makes you lose weight, not necessarily fat

Increasing test, training hard, eating right, and taking compounds that promote lipolysis will make more of the weight lost come from fat

you are doing god's work user

you will lose primarily fat if you lose weight outside of any extreme conditions

>cassfag
all we need now is an izzy frogposter

Fucken saved

That's true I guess, providing you're not a natty close to the limit

shit like var is great for recomping though, so it's good if you wanted to get something that's not just winny in a different box

Plus it's always good to have a wide variety of compounds

Also it does increase bmr, and if it improves heart health then all the more reason to take it

Obviously way too early to really consider it at all but concept is interesting

What is babies first resource for steroids? It's time to leave humanity behind.

assuming you were a newbie lifter when you started, doesn't seem like terrible progress.

again, if you want to roid, go ahead, but your test levels seem very average.

Perfect.

"natty limit" is a meme and its still going to be PRIMARILY fat that you lose, not to say that you wont lose some muscle as well
winny is great for most of the things var are too just that it fucks your joints
compounds similar to what theyre describing already exist btw, they had the same kind of clickbait articles about them as they were starting to come out but they turned out to be not that exciting

> juicing for a year
> 5'7 205lb
> only run 250 test and occasionally 350 tren for 8 weeks.

>yfw he's talking about cass

This is the best fraud OC i have seen since 2013
good shit user

Link to other compounds? I'll definitely agree, article is pretty clickbaity

gw 50156 is the most popular one by far, there are others as well but theyre hard to find because nobody wants them
there are some (slightly dubious) studies showing that gw 50156 gives you cancer tho so theres that

Kek, that was good.

Can high test levels make you more emotional?
on 500mg test e week8 of ?.
It's not e2, bloodwork confirms I have it dialed in.

Been having very emotional reactions to things that wouldn't usually bother me.
>girl that I'm interested in jokingly call me weird because I added her on snapchat out the blue(it's on her insta)
>almost started crying

>bro get's tagged in photos out partying when he told he was too tired to hang out
>take it to heart and ignore all his messages there after

>natty limit" is a meme
welcome to /fraud/'s talking point of the week

ive been saying this for years lol

Doesn't cap sell that?

Looking at the comments about cancer, seems like one big circlejerk about dosages desu

Actually saw the article on the 7pm news, dunno why they're touting it as a breakthrough if cardarines been around since 1992

dayum boi u wild

Inb4 'post body'

he very well might

yeah the cancer studies were kind of weird, theres no more research being done on it since they were published tho

well it's a very stupid thing to say and other stupid people have been parroting you especially hard this week

>well it's a very stupid thing to say
Naw. You're just retarded.

k

genetic limits don't exist bro

everyone can be Arnold

just work hard bro

How come there hasn't been more research into stuff like this? Sarms have been around for ages, yet there's no real research being done, just because they're on the WADA ban list

Cardarine sounds like it'd be a fuckin rad fat loss supp for hamplanets providing it doesn't give you cancer, I'm not reading much about any other sides

Might actually bring obesity rates down a bit

Ordering to college dorm y/n pls help

When I pinned last night, some of the test came back out. It's only happened once or twice before, but it's annoying, because I'm wasting gear. It was only part of a cruise dosage though.

Is there any way to make sure it stops happening?

jews and lizard people probably

fine
it's just the same as ordering to your house.
The only thing that will fuck you up is if you are a loud mouth and brag about being on roids/sending them to college.
Most of the shit dorm/colleges get you to sign to live there let them search your room without your permission.
So mouth shut and you will be fine.

Are you z tracking? What gauge needle?

Darn the shapeshifting reptilian overlords

>Are you z tracking?

Never heard that term before. I use a 25g needle.

I just looked it up, and I don't do that. I guess I should start.

Even Llewellyn's anabolics refers to the genetic limit multiple times

Saying it doesn't exist is so stupid I don't even understand what could make you say that

Genetic limits do exist, but the "Natty Limit" is a meme.

Natty 3 work outs a week? 5? 14?
Alright programing? Good programing? Perfect Programing?
6 Hours of sleep? 12?
Hows the diet? Keto? Fasting? One cheat meal a week? Once a month?
What about supliments? Creatine? Caffine?

There's so many variables the "natty limit" is nebulous to the point of unsuability.

Look up Z lock or Air lock methods.
I personally don't worry about it. A drop or two is not a huge deal.

its an oversimplification that gives people idiotic ideas when it comes to steroids
its not as simple as when you gain x lbs of muscle your body just says "no, you cant build any more muscle ever"
but people tend to think thats what it means when they hear "natty limit" which then turns them to the idea of doing "just once cycle bro" to get to their "natty limit" and then just maintain because they cant build muscle anymore

Do you guys think I could take Testosterone anally?

Im pretty sure it would be the same an injecting but a lot easier because you wouldn't have to use needles

Pretty much all drugs are active anally so I dont see why test would be any different. It would get absorbed into the bloodstream just the same as if I injected it in my muscles

Gonna try 150mg e3d, ill let you guys know how it goes

No its oil based and won't easily be taken up in the distal end of the colon. But you can always try.

>but the "Natty Limit" is a meme.
it's not, though

all your variables are inconsequential. at one point, you won't be able to get more fat free mass/maintain it without the usage of steroids. no other factors matter. that's your natty limit and it's a very real thing.

Fuck I just injected for the first time and am literally shaking with excitement.

Is hiring a bodybuilder coach/trainer worth it if I want to eventually compete at a decent level in men's physique or classic physique?

yes but is it extremely unlikely that you will reach it literally there are people that have been doing natty bodybuilding for 15+ years and is still gaining muscle
instagram.com/p/BKBkFZOhifM/?taken-by=nunez3dmj

Ignore what this graph actually says on the axis, on mobile and too lazy to make one properly

But you need to imagine that the X axis is time, and the y is rate of progression for a natty

Yes you can always make progress, but it's going to get to a point where you're training 4 hours every day, eating completely clean, never cheating, sleeping exactly the same hours every day, counting every macro and micro to a t, never drinking or doing drugs, and all for a tiny amount of progress

The reason I roid is to turn it into a more linear relationship: the more you put in, the more you get out

yes but get big first

if you think you got infected from pinning is there a way to get doctors to check it out without telling them about gear?

If you're >implying he's natty you should go and iv a whole vial of tren

yes just tell them you cut yourself on something

>all your variables are inconsequential. at one point, you won't be able to get more fat free mass/maintain it without the usage of steroids
thats an age thing more than a point of progress
so whats the limit then? when do you count it as being "stopped"?
you could easily argue that the end of your noob gains is the natty limit

instagram.com/p/BJwXGN2jCpZ/?taken-by=cwteamwilson
ok here is someone with beta genetics like you, maybe you can relate better to him

just aspirated this out of my injection site. gonna go to an urgent care to get antibiotics. what do i tell the doctor?

>2016
>not snorting your roids up your ass with a straw for maximum gainz
>never gonna have glutes of the gods with that extra rectal joociness
>no one will ever know the true prowess of your squatz
>glootz for sl00tZ
>zyzz baby we're makin it fauwk

Hey frauds day 3 into my tbol only cycle in getting ED so fucking embarrassed im going to stop this cycle and do it right only about 240mg anyhow. How long until my dick starts working again? Are there any ways of quickly getting myself back up and running?

Just be honest you retard they cant and wont do anything about your roid use jfc

>Orals cycle
Why do retards do this

wont go on my medical records?

For me, the natty limit is the point where you're making significant work and social life concessions for inconsequential gains. You can make excellent gains long past the noob phase while still doing the things you enjoy, I know I did, but trying to look like Zane as a natty is a pipe dream. You don't get bonus points for doing it natty.

For example, a natty who's way along that spectrum might lose a whole month of gains If he has a weekend bender at a music festival. Will a roider lose progress? Yes, but not nearly as much in terms of time lost. So the roider goes and has fun, albeit for a bit of lost progress, while the natty stays home and continues counting his macros.

Plus, look at guys like arnie. You're never going to look like that natty, period. There's gotta be a brick wall somewhere along the line.

>tbol only cycle
lmao