Mfw when i dont want to

Fucking asian genetics.

t.skinnyfat wide hipped white male

Asians = No dick
That's why Asian women climb up white poles

nice meme

damn I wish I was polish

kek

Thank you that's nice of you to remind me.

>tfw white

Why he so tiny arms?

kek. he's right tho.

>tfw white

>Morty goldsteinowitz
>White

There's this dyel asian with a little dick who is so small it just pisses me off. Not really a bully but I have this prank I'll do to him sometimes. I watched him enter his combination into his combo lock a couple of times. Once I got his code, I'm off to the games. What I do is I wait until he grabs his towel and goes to shower. Then I'll take all of his clothes and walk out to my car and put them all in my trunk. I've done this so many times my trunk is full of like a weeks worth of dyel asian clothes. Next I walk back and find a spot to watch with a good view. Lol then he has to walk out of the lockerroom in just a towel and leave the gym through the lobby. Bonus points if he's late for work after an early morning session. I'm always out in the lobby sitting on the couch laughing my ass off when he comes out. I think he knows it's me because every time I'm always there laughing but he hasn't said shit to me. Guess he is a sore loser that he's not very good at our game.

>tfw white

I mean this didn't happen but it was still a kek worthy little read.

I'm fine with not looking like my head is photoshopped onto my body

go back to /pol/

seriously you utter dickheads

*shakes from anger*

>tfw white

Except Buendia isn't even asian

Good thing he's not standing next to anyone huh OP

>tfw white

>tfw white

Just because those guys are posing with money doesn't mean that you are successful or have any money or hope of anything.

stop being a nigger

asian cuck detected

Don't false flag white user. It shows a lack of balls.

but I just want to look like this

>he isn't white
I've got some bad news for you friend.

kek

Why do asians always look so aesthetic?