WTC IS A FUKIN SCAM

so you guuys really buying in a coin whose name is WTC not thinking its a scam that will collapse like the two towerS?????

DID YOU GUYS CHECK THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=m0QGQBZHSDA

DID YOOU HEAR the retired professor technical advisor LOL HE DOESNT even say he was vp at samsung AHAHAHAHAH

did you check their computer screen the "chip design" ? you guys know about chip design? its literaly like if I was opening photoshop with a blank screen and saying im working on my photography AHAHAHAH

and you looked the teenager CEO and COO manipulating plastic papers pretending to do something LOL with shitty useless electronic parts in it AHAHAHAH this is why everything is dumping you morons putting your money into shit tier coins

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/samsung-beefs-up-cinema-led-with-harman-audio/
samsungsecurities.com/company/info.do?cmd=list&MenuCode=M010101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

learn how to fud dumb kid

zdnet.com/article/samsung-beefs-up-cinema-led-with-harman-audio/

The same suk ki kim is mentioned here, think its legit m8. the playing with the bags was funny though just chinks being chinks being try hards

get some ATS while is cheap
and before it get listed on hitbtc

>Sees WTC

Oh fuck it's just some ching chong kids school project
Selling all.

ok so the guy worked at samsung but says he is a retired university teacher.

its like if obama was saying IM A RETIRED LAW PHD LOOOOOOOOOL fyckking kid

>RFID
>Feed RFID data into a ChainLink
>Do literally everything Walton does without use the Walton meme coin

Congrats, we just made Walton obsolete

Shut the fuck up

nice just sold 100k

Yup, he did and do you know what part of samsung

samsungsecurities.com/company/info.do?cmd=list&MenuCode=M010101

Ha ha ha you fucking faggett cuck fuck. Learn how to fud. Ameteur hour ... Im gonna wrap my dick around your neck and start you up like a fucking lawnmower

Dont buy and stay poor lmao

I worked four years there and i m telling you this is a fuking scam. Are you gonna tell me thus video doesnt look amateurish? Its african scammer level shit. Rfid on blockchain loooool morons getting rekt. Did you try to understand what was onhis screen? I desogn chips for living . They were litteraly showing the blank page of the software with npthing on it

At the very end of the video he says investors, but they removed the sound briefly and changed the subtitles to "others."

Dumping this shitcoin

>tfw holding 10k walt bought at sub $1

not selling until at least $20

LMAO are you fucking retarded? The ultimate goal of every company is a profit for investors

great fud just sold my stack for a 5x return good thing i got out of this one

GL waiting till Q3 of 2018

I had 10k too but i got out at .0017BTC.

FeelsAmazingMan

feels amazing when I have 10k also and cash out at 100 per walton

Yeah. Walton was a nice pnd. Got in at $1.11 sold @ $7

Missed MONA

All in on ALIS it's too obv

is this...delusion i smell ?

It raises my optimism seeing this FUD.

MULTI BILLION INDUSTRY , counterfeiting alone in USA Is 9 billion one of WTC's use case's go delude with a ARKIE

>AHAHAHAHAH
>LOL
>LOOOOOOOL
>AHAHAHAHAH

16 year old indian detected

you do realize that the "angel investors" hold 20% of WTC locked up for 6 months-2 years, and will dump on your ass faster than you can say "charlie walton"

anyways have fun waiting till Q3 of 2018 when they expect their product to be finally in mass production

look up warren buffet. it's called a hold something most crypto tards can't do

your one of the retards that would have sold bitcoin at 10 USD

talking to yourself? I can already see the delusion seeping in and taking hold

Dude if you're gonna FUD at least try not to type like you're an 80 IQ autistic teenager who forgot to take his pills.

Let him FUD, it's a pretty good sign that someone wants to buy something cheaper because it's valuable. Also you have to be a moron to consider walton a scam, in a market flooded with scams lol.

Thanks bought 100k

The Chinese really aren't even trying to scam here. It just a part of their "save face" culture. Did you know that chink companies hire white dudes to make it look like their doing important business?

If its not chainlink, its going to be something else. Walton wont exist in 5 years, will probably be brain dead within 2 years.

Something will come along that will be a tool for everything (mobius, chainlink, something else) and walton wont even come close to taking advantage of the problem it wants to solve. Can say that about pretty much every single special case project/token.

Yea multiple companies including huge parent companies are working with technology that will magically be solved my your linkshit coin that even monkey skeleton wasn good but not worth 6 gorillion