Getting thirsty too fast

Why does it happen? It started 1-2 months ago and I can't even go to sleep properly because I always need to drink water and piss. I know it might be the beetus but I have been eating only cooked food and fruits for more than a year so it can't be that.

Try drinking Monster Energy Ultra Zero instead of water

Same here. Been drinking a gallon a day and if im not constantly taking drinks i feel dehydrated

bump

You might be low on salt

Beetus can be genetic

God, I saw some fucboi in my gym with a 5 gallon jug like that. He had like an inch of water in it because it was impossible to tip and drink. Probably the most retarded thing I've seen.

Considering I consume the same amount of salt every time it can't be because of that and even less for 2 months.

You have diabetes nigger go see a doctor asap

Might be creatine if you're on that

I will of course but it just makes no sense.
I'm not

I had the same problem, stopped drinking water for a while because busy with work, problem stopped. Don't know

And now how often do you drink a day or liters?

I got this same thing OP. But it's less now that I don't work out.

I think the combination of having more muscle + coffee is what did it. The muscle demands more water, and coffee fucks your shit up and makes you dehydrated.

I never drink coffee and stopped working out half a year ago.

>I changed my diet for a year
>This cures the beetus

Are you really thirsty or just have dry mouth?
If you're constantly thirsty and keep peeing but it never stops then you have a kidney problem or beetus.
>Source: askjeevs.com

Im thirsty all the time because I have sjogren syndrome. It dries out my eyes the most but I take vitamins for that. It can also cause dry throat and mouth.... I've told my doctors Im always thirsty but they said my mouth isn't dry enough to start taking meds so I shouldn't unless I really want to. So for now I drink water... it helps. It just sucks cause I gotta pee a lot.

Considering I have this problem for only 2 months and never ever before it makes no sense though.
>Are you really thirsty
Yes, I get this headache.
>just have dry mouth?
I usually even have saliva so I don't think so.

go get some blood work done by a doctor

it's your best bet

It makes plenty of sense. You don't develop symptoms for diseases overnight. They can take years to show up.

I have this problem. It's anecdotal but every time I eat a meal with an excessive salt content I find that I become able to consume more water and retain it for longer.

Maybe buy some electrolyte tablets and take them every day over the course of a week and see if it makes a difference

diabeetus

This actually has just happened to me in the last week.

I figured my weight loss got stalled because I hadn't been drinking enough water. So I drank like 5 liters a day for the entire week. The plateau got busted, but today I just cannot stop pissing and drinking.

Here's what I'm pretty sure is happening based on a decent amount of knowledge on the subject
- Your pituitary gland produces ADH (Anti-Diuretic Hormone) to make you RETAIN water
- When you drink a shit ton of water for an extended period of time, ADH levels plummet because you don't need to retain any water
- When you go back to drinking less water, your body feels the effects of low ADH (thirst, frequent urination) before it can fix the problem by releasing a lot of ADH into your blood
- You drink water to counteract the effects of low ADH, and your body stops releasing ADH because you again have water and don't need to retain it
- Repeat the last 3 steps over and over

It can take a good amount of time to get ADH going again. I had surgery on my pituitary gland once that caused it stop producing ADH, and I literally pissed out close to 2 gallons of water in 24 hours. So, they gave me some desmopression (basically artificial ADH) to make me retain water, and it was a process to get off of it. You're gonna piss and be thirsty A LOT.

Stop forcing this shitty meme

enjoy your liver failure faggot

*kidney failure

>symptoms
>weight loss
But I got 10kg fatter.

Started taking creatine?

You might not be getting enough salt in your diet.
I know it sounds like a meme but there is a reason salt is a huge deal. You sneed salt in your body to properly retain water otherwise you'll be pissing like an old man. Take a spoon of salt

Fuck this meme

Are you taking ephedrine? That makes me really thirsty.

I had this problem until I started supplementing magnesium.

It's probably an electrolyte imbalance. Get a Mg supp, eat a banana or two every day for potassium, and see what happens.

I just drank 60 grams of protein, why am I thirsty?