Hello Veeky Forumsizens

Hello Veeky Forumsizens.

I have to do a project for school (computer and shit) which is supposed to solve a problem. I really like fitness and therefore thought that the best thing to do to find a subject to work on was to ask you guys, what kind of problem do you have when doing sport ? It can be any sport btw.

Thanks for your help !

When I play counter strike at the professional level there are Brazilians who use hacks to win all the tournaments.

Solution: nuke BR

I don't think my school will accept that as a valid project though.

I can't resist the urge to rape my teamates in the locker room...

See

I can't go more than a minute without a can of Monster Energy Ultra Zero or else I'll die

Guys please... I'm just trying to do my school project on something I like. If I can also help the Veeky Forums community while doing so it would be cool, but if you're not cooperating how can I do anything ?

>that first project of the school year

stop trying to make us do your hw for you. lazybum

I'm afraid of working out naked cuz i fear my dick will get caught in the squat rack

I'm not trying to make you do it. I'm just trying to find something to work on, so I thought asking what bothers people from Veeky Forums while they work out would be a good starting point. That's all I asked

Actually, I'm in my third year and this project must be realised throughout my 3rd, 4th and last year.

>what kind of problem do you have when doing sport ?
Just create a routine tracker or calorie counter

I hate it when irish lepricauns steal my protein powerd

Yeeaah... The whole point of the project is to be innovative. There's already a shitloads of software or apps like that.

If you're asking for sports, go on /sp/

I hate when people are using the weights and equipments I want to use, make a app that will let me kill these people

Create an app that tracks your gear cycle and reminds you when to pin

make an app that will help me get love

do your HW on the guy that hogs all the free weights, and cable machine and 3 benches, and the pull up bar, super setting faggot.
talk about the importance of not being a nigger

make an app that trakcs your girls menstrual cycle so chad doesnt get her preggo when fucking her bareback.

Well, sports or fitness, both are subjects I'd like to work on.

The only love you need is the love of lifting

That's called a gun

I don't really understand how you can help though.

My biggest problems are typically injuries because I play Rugby, or just laziness and lack of motivation. I'm going through a CPA program right now so after working full time it's 20-25 hours of case work on top, and then I have practice and work outs to do, with rugby games on the weekend.
I have almost no free time, barely any to cook even a basic meal and my nutrition is going to shit for it.

Nice try masT

What country are you from?

A girl who's good at cooking healthy tasty food to prepare meals for you.

Hmm, would that really be useful ? I mean, the people that would get interested by that are people who know enough about cycling to know when to pin. No ?

Just dump your girl, she takes time away from workout

I'll keep your post though, maybe I can work on that !

I don't have a gf because I'm a reclusive piece of shit and even if I did, I have met very few women who actually know how to cook.
Yeah maybe something like time management

Not really a sport, more related to the Army.

Figure out how I can run with a 65 lbs rucksack on my back while wearing boots and not fuck up my shins.

Thanks, I'll keep your post too !

Make an app for SS similar to the SL one. You'd be doing gods work.

Are you Irish?

Alternatively, make an app for a workout program that is not complete shit.

Actually, I'm from France.

Will look into it too, thanks for your help !

When i started lifting i had trouble knowing what exercices to do. I have wide hips and was trying to go from hourglass mode to refrigeratir mode.
something that could identify the problem, and suggest apropiate exercises would have been really useful

when i vacuum i am afriad my penis will be sucked up

Have you heard about fitnotes? Pretty cool

I do judo and bjj at different schools and they have the same techniques with different names. Because I'm brown belt in one and white belt in the other, I feel like if I had a way of learning the vocabulary a little quicker it would help me progress faster.

An app that will allow to overlap photos so we can check progress

app to find friends, not dates or sex but actually friends.

there's a void in the market just waiting to be taken over(and I'd love to have some friends to shitpost and talk about Veeky Forums with :( ).

This. Actual shitpost friends. Like /sp/ but an app

strong is also good if u jail broke your plebphone

Fitnotes is android based you mongoloid. I thought your kind was extinct already. You know what to do now, kys

Make an app where I can just input what ingredients I have lying around and it recommends me some Veeky Forums recipes I can make with said ingredients. Also you can just input your macros and it generates a list of foods you can eat to best fit them.

This please.

Or what I was thinking is an app that lists local events in the users area then pools users in groups based on interests they select. Then they can go meet up with other people in their recommended group at the local event.

This could work