Here's mine
youtube.com/watch?v=zv1_LmG-dK0

Also, /Motivation thread i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48&ab_channel=WarFilms44#t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=C6Il58Ln4cI&ab_channel=LeandroDaSilva
youtube.com/watch?v=FeM0lkG5FAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I turned on your video and thought that was pretty gay within the first few seconds.

However, your picture is my motivation. I think of it like this

>millions of men gave up their livihoods and their families to risk dying or died for me
>they never knew me or would interact with me, but they died for me
>they died for a concept they valued beyond their own fear of death
>that concept is the future

In other words, I want my ancestors or any man who charged from a trench or ran out onto the beaches of Normandy to look at me and go "I'm glad I died for you."

Mute this video
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48&ab_channel=WarFilms44#t=31s

and play it with this
youtube.com/watch?v=C6Il58Ln4cI&ab_channel=LeandroDaSilva

I lift to uphold the standard of masculinity set by those who granted me my life

inb4 fedora

funny considering aryan lions tore down thousands of these lambs till the last warrior fell by being outnumbered by lambs

You play starcraft my man ? Never underestimate the zerg rush

i do

but are zerglings lions? Or is the brutalisk the ultimate alpha?

thats caracalla not aurelius

cringe thread? cringe thread. post more.

Sure man

I'm motivated by the thought of returning home on leave in two years and my friends and family not even recognizing me because I'll have changed so much. I'm trying to live for myself but the look on everyone's faces when they see they were all wrong about me will give me a boner

Keep it up man, you are shaping your better self everyday, just keep persisting.

Kek.

It's a sign your brain is chemically fucked up.

You can go even further. We are the pinnacle of everything we know. All we trully have till the very end is our bodies. Is our first and only real property. People don't realize how they can be happy when their bodies are in harmony with their minds...

But, of course, most people only work out for the social value... In the end, we give meaning to these things alone. We born alone and we die alone.

Oh shit, now i'm depressed...

I picture this orangutan fighting for his fucking life every goddamn time I step into that gym

Things haven't changed in 2000 years.

>they died for a concept they valued

I'm pretty sure most foot soldiers had no clue what they were fighting for

I'm depressed because I've spent most of my life being a worthless piece of shit who accomplished nothing. I was never strong.

youtube.com/watch?v=FeM0lkG5FAM

I sleep on the floor though
getting up is easy as shit when you awake on a hard surface
>wake up to perform the tasks of a man
>don bathrobe
>smoke cigarette
>drink coffee
>browse Veeky Forums for hours

are you motivated to be a riot policeman
or
to fight riot policeman?

The former.

bassicly go into the bath room, look at myself in the mirror and go

>you're a wortless piece of shit
>you were always a worthless piece of shit
>all your life has been a waste
>you're a waste
>worse, you're ugly fat waste
>nobody loves you and they're right do so
>all of your friends are just your friends out of pitty and you know what
>you don't deserve friends
>you don't deserve a GF
>you don't deserve to feel good
>you don't even deserve a fucking bullet through your worthless skull

that get's me good and pumped up for an hour or so

Can you elaborate on what you mean about harmony between body and mind?

Im not a jew so I cant relate

good man

that's a terrible thing to do
why would you think it's a good idea?
or are you lying online to impress people? still not a good thing to do

basically it get's me angry at myself and anger get's me motivated

I'm a fairly cynical person so any other sort of motivation like the one above get's laughed away
but I know that I'm not worth much and I hate that
it's the only thing that get's me worked up anymore
the thing is: I want to be worth something, I want my friends to really like me, I want a GF, I want my parents to be proud of me, I want to be a proper big brother that my brothers can look up to but so far I don't qualify for any of that, but simply wanting it is not enough, there is always that little voice inside my head that says that I'll never make it, that I might as well give up now

only when I'm pissed is that voice drowned out and then I have motivation

watching all those people scramble from a handful of cops. like wolves ripping through sheep

fucked up

telling yourself all of those negative things will only make you worse
you need to motivate yourself with positivity
you might be afraid to speak lovingly to yourself, you might have cynism or you might not feel worthy of the words
but man, you should just start going to the light side, you'll feel better
you'll smile more, people will like you more
if you don't love yourself, how can anyone else?
when you're pissed that little voice is not drowned it, it's speaking so damn loud that you think it's you
you are not that voice and you are not that anger
you are a blank fucking slate and your words and thoughts choose what image exists on the blank slate
be careful with what you do man
you know in your heart it's not helping to put yourself down
bring yourself up m8
I believe in your
you can do better day by day

No riddles in my quotes lads. I like to keep things simple

90's bodybuilders motivate the shit out of me for some reason. videos on the bodybuilding legends youtube channel. not that i'd every look like those dudes, it's just so fascinating to watch

Female friend messaged me on FB the other day with something like "Daw, you must be really happy with your fiance, look at that relationship weight you put on."

I hit the gym later that evening and haven't looked back yet. lol

getting shit from my father and stepmother, it has gotten to the point just standing ther looking them in the eye make the loose theyr shit, shes a feminist whore and hes the biggest mangina i haz seeen

>Marcus Aurelius quote
>Picture of Severus

FUCK CARACALLA I MEAN

if you want to know what I mean, I chuckled at this line of yours
>I believe in your
I know you mean well but in my mind it goes: "this guy doesn't even know you", "he's just saying that", etc

I tried that man, I really tried
I even searched the internet for how boost your self esteem
literally the first item on all those lists is
>1) remind yourself what you're good at
and I can't, my mind just draws a blank, I ain't good at nothing, most I've ever been is semi-competent, so bringing myself up is out of the question

and I know that I'm speaking as that voice but that is because I hate that voice, I hate that it's right and by embracing the message of the voice I become angry at myself and anger is the only thing that motivates me to be better, I've never know anything else to work

you're right, I don't know you at all but I do know that human beings are capable of miraculous change, every single one of them, you are not excluded. You seem to have a special snowflake syndrome based around mediocrity and failure and you seem to derive some masochistic pleasure in beating yourself up, that's not even very uncommon
it's a downward spiral from here though, telling yourself these things is just going to precipitate in worse and worse performance, behaviour, relationships etc. you'll hate yourself more, get more anger and find different ways to blunt your emotion with anger
anger is a drug and not a good one
you don't even have to bring yourself up, just be comfortable with who you are by not thinking all this nonsense, if you're listening to angry/depressing music you might want to quit that too, or watching mma, or other things that incite inner violence
fuck I feel like I'm coming off as a psychologist or something but reading your posts just reminds me of myself as a teenager and those were bad days, somehow I turned it around
I think it was just by meditation, just by silencing everything and observing my breathing and the subtle sensations in the body
I'd come out of that feeling great and the self-mutilating voices just quit - that's what they are, internal self-mutilation

you know what's cooler than being some angry, self-hating mess? just being completely irreverent to everything, silent mind, no thoughts, no cares, no attachments, you don't give a fuck either way, it's harder to do but ultimately more rewarding and you can get more shit done without a negative chatterbox eating away at your psyche
fuck trying to figure out what you're good at, who cares what you're good at? you're the one in howmanybillion spermlings that made the grade and you're here now, that's enough of an accomplishment, find what you're grateful for
I assume you have a roof over your head, you probably have access to food, clean water. start there

Romefags are all self important retards who hold up any stupid bullshit as brilliant.
Whouddu thunk it.

Hitting rock bottom was the best thing that ever happened to me. I got my shit together in two months and I haven't looked back since.

When you have nothing left, you can only move on up and work hard. Stand up and keep that chin up

inb4 chinlet

Lol so edgy, you're a faggot

Do it for the true king of Veeky Forums

It fucking irks me too

Losing is the shittiest feeling in the fucking world. Having loved ones walk out on you because of failure. I didn't do enough and I failed myself.
FUCK
This hit really hard. Thanks user