Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

Me

>tfw lsd brings me more love than your right hand ever will.
Maybe you should make female friends, through friendship you can get the ladies. If you start the relationship as a relationship, there is no history to fallback on. Maybe it's time to move out of your mom and step-dad's house.

>taking advice for a degenerate drug user

>iktf

Jokes on you I go with hookers once a fortnight and the pain is very faint now

How is this fitness related??

>tfw dating

>girl asks me for the time
>think she just wants to know what time it is
>tell her and keep going
>realize what happened when I'm in my car driving home
I barely glanced at her, I don't even remember what she looked like.

What a dumbass.

>tfw you realize that the first "being-in-love" phase, which is the most beautiful thing ever, cannot last forever but at some point in your life, you have to settle because you can't switch partners every time that being-in-love phase ends

I do love my current boyfriend and want to be with him, but I don't get those butterflies anymore and I'm not as sexually attracted to him anymore. But I know that it would happen with everyone. So giving up our deep connection and our friendship and everything just to get those first 3 months in-love-feeling with someone else is just not an option.

It feels like shit, though, that I'll never experience being freshly in love again.

This.

No, just a casual drug user

You're taking him for granted.

I've been at the puppy love stage with deep simmering love underneath for two years. Also it really does depend on your compatibility/personality.

That initial infatuation gets replaced with a deeper love/understanding and appreciation for the person. It's a shame you cut ties and move on before you get there because it's so much more soothing than that initial rush.

>23 year old kissliss virgin
>get 18 year old gf

she says shes fucked two other dudes, blown 2, and made out with 7

goddamn ik thats not even bad, but still. how do I get over it

Just be thankful you have someone.

Even im getting laid these days... Come on loser, its not hard!

It all about personality, tfw qt gf soon, there are some guys at my uni that look better than me, but they have a personality of a brick.

MFW my silver tongue is good for all situations now.

multiply all those numbers by 2x

rule of thumb

FUCKING GO BACK TO ARCANINE YOU SPERG LORD FAGGOT THIS IS A FITNESS BOARD

When you realize that other people have lives that don't revolve alone you, you can stop being such a bitch about what equates to a stranger's sex life.

Fuck, this is exactly what I'm afraid of with relationships. I feel like maybe polyamory would be a way to achieve that?

>tfw gf

Sucks to suck, OP.

I guess ask yourself what you would have done if you'd had the chance to have sex with different people at her age. You probably would've gone for it, although I'm assuming you weren't a virgin by choice.

>tfw no kazakh gf

This is pretty spot on to why i ended it with a girl of 3 years dating.

I felt like i was too young to not experience that new-ness...that high of falling for someone. I felt trapped. A part of me feels like it was a huge mistake tho and that i should have just stayed, but i was so afraid of settling at 24 years old

>tfw 10 years until wizard graduation

enjoy your morality

Spotted the virgin sperglord

Get over what, the fact you're an aspie and that shes normal?

Gross. A bunch of slavs got fucked by mongoloids and they went to go live in the wilderness. This is Kazakhstan

>tfw no gf

Not really looking though, focusing on school and liftan

Listen to this user, they know what the deal is.

Relationship romance is like lifting.
You get those noob gains at the beginning that feel awesome, and then you start to stall or plateau.

But if you keep at it, using good form and adapting routines (communication, consistent sex, goals, etc.) you will make it.
The trick is to know that real love is something that is worked on, and it will never be something you just find. You need to appreciate that this person nor you are perfect, and you two will never be perfect. It is a constant flow of sharing experiences, high and low.

Just like you may have slumps, injuries, or just flat out lack of progress in your lifts, if you don't give up, you will make it. Because it's not about making it to some arbitrary goal, it's about realizing this is your life.

You improve everyday because it's what you do. This needs to be true in your lifts, your career, your other interests and hobbies, your family, and your partner/spouse.

The more that people understand this, the better our society becomes. The self improvement cascades into all aspects of life in one way or another.

>not wanting slav gentics combined with ghengis khan's own genetics.

>tfw no freaky gf to give me some head in the front seat of the hummer

Fuck you I just started feeling slightly positive

z-zyzz? i-is that you?

;_;

>hummer
>2016

This, a good relationship takes effort - effort to nurture the relationship, to invest in your partner, to cultivate your own feelings. It's a shame to see so many people go through life with such an immature view of relationships, they think that affection for someone is completely outside personal control.

>in a serious relationship for 3 years
>gf is naturally petite so I wanted to better myself for her
>finally get Veeky Forums (noticeable gains, abs, etc. the journey never ends brahs)
>her libido is all but nonexistent
>I'm ready to fuck everything that moves
>see hot sloots every day and realize I could pick them up no problem
>raised too well to cheat
>resort to beating my meat and lifting out repressed anger
We're all gonna make it...right?

convey that shit to her you faggot. make her feel the tingles.

>tfw not the kind of guy to seek casual sex with strangers
>tfw no potential qt gfs anywhere around me.

Find a girl you like and gun her down.

TFW the girl i found doesn't drink or party, and she is a freaking qt. I hit jackpot boys!

It's an unhealthy relationship and I recognize this. I fucked up and fell for the "spoil your girlfriend" meme so she's become an entitled cunt who basically manipulates what I say to either "it's rude for you to pressure me for sex" or "I don't feel like it". Life is suffering

>>see hot sloots every day and realize I could pick them up no problem

no you couldnt, delusional 4channer.

He meant literally.

>average sloot
>not picking them up with ease
Literally have muscles and quote some Animal Farm or Catcher in the Rye or any other classic novel they guaranteed didn't read and be the "hot mysterious educated type". Ez pz

We're talking about love man. I've been piping whores for a while now, and I feel empty inside, hoping that the void would be filled with tons of experience and sex. Wrong, love is an amazing thing. But the experience is still something good to have, just don't let that be your life.

Just start drinking heavily and taking benzos. Your memory will be blown and you'll develop dementia. Then every day can be a brand new adventure of falling in love all over again.

Fucking this, I've had multiple opportunities to lose my v-card, It just ain't worth it. Took my 3 years, but i think i found me the one brehs.

Don't be a retard dude. All of you kids are so fucking dumb. I'm 29. Guess how many guys the women I fuck have fucked? Probably hundreds. I've fucked dozens of women. You guys only think this shit matters because you're so fucking young and have no experience. It's honestly hilarious to me to read you faggots freaking out because your girl touched 2 other dicks in her life. Get a fucking grip. Most of my relationships start off as casual fuck buddies anyway, so we're both banging others on the side at the same time. If I really click with a girl I'll go exclusive and yeah you got to enforce that rigidly but who gives a fuck who they fucked before they were fucking you. If you'd rather fuck the girls too ugly or reclusive to have gotten laid before more power to you. Or sit at home alone masturbating to anime because they are always perfect and pure.

Too many lesbians.

stfu slut, there are girls that have lower partner counts out there.

>tfw bats replies to you in the comment section of her video

literally all 5/10.

Yeah kinda sucks not a big deal though eh? Like doesn't matter too much? Shouldn't do anyway
Being a human in this day and age is strange

Yeah they're called 15 year olds. Grow the fuck up you child.

Anyway I've fucked lots of girls with low partner count and they all have low libido. That's why they have a low partner count. So have fun coaxing sad starfish sex from them once a week like you're in a failing hostile marriage. Meanwhile the girls I fuck need my dick like it gives them life. They call me over just to fuck sometimes when they're too busy. They need and want sex like I do and it's very gratifying. You don't have the experience to know the difference in quality of sex between a girl who is doing it to shut you up and keep you around versus a girl who genuinely thirsts for your dick. Guess which one is more fun?

Oh yeah 4cahnner? Fucked plenty of girls with low libidos, then tons of them that "want your dick like it gives the life", eh 4channer?

>his gf
>a stranger

First time posting in this thread but 10/10 can confirm. The sex is vastly different between super fun craving dick girls and bored / pity girls.
>fuck you, you fucking vapid whore who three everything away.

>2016
>having sex

GREAT SUCCESS

She was a stranger before becoming his GF.

>tfw got a hug from this girl today
Didn't expect it, I like her from what I know of her, she's a total cutie, I met her at her work and she'd say hi and wave when I'd come in, then I saw her at uni today and she came and hugged me and I walked her to her class

It's only going to get worse the older she gets, stop being ungrateful and appreciate what you have.